Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? (91227 Views)

Which Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is Capable Of Becoming A Country? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
beamtopola:

A reminder about your thread

www.nairaland.com/3143985/most-developed-cities-nigeria-niger

Did you see me argue Sw is the most developed region in Nigeria?

In short, I know more about the SE and SS more than the SW because I visit these areas.

Beside, Lagos and Ibadan where I have lived before I don't really know much about the SW cities current development because it has been long I have been there.

However, my point is Ibadan is far developed than all the cities in the SS and SE save PH. Chikena.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by kettykin: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
ValUlasi:
Ana Igbo ga adi. Awka cheesy

The funny part is that this is 100% self-effort with no foreign input. i really Thank God Igbos were pushed to the wall by the empty barralled Goevrrnments that rule Nigeria since 1970

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

I'm not a jobless oaf like you going about posting pictures of people's houses while living in squalor.

then get busy with your job....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Having lived in both the SE and SW, I would say the SW is more developed. This is simply because Nigeria has been and is still an import based economy, where almost everything consumed in the country comes in through the SW (Lagos) due to the failure of our past and present government to adequately activate other ports in the country. This has necessitated most prosperous Nigerians to relocate to the SW( Lagos); hence the massive population in Lagos state. People are confident of siting their companies in neighbouring states( Oyo, Ogun) because of the huge population in Lagos. Adding to this, Lagos being the former capital of Nigeria attracted so many foreign and Local investment. So because of these political influence, the SW is more developed. Having said that, as a people, no region in Nigeria comes close to the SE in terms of mentality. Other regions in Nigeria has benefitted massively from this mentality. They grab opportunity with both hands even if it entails relocating to a hole to make it a success. They introduce the good, bad and the ugly in a bid to turn everything they touch into Gold (think Nollywood etc). The Northerners comes close to this mentality but lack of education derails them massively. A typical South westerner is content with the little he has. That's my honest assessments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by mrhansome12(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Obijackson Hospital Okija (a village in Anambra state)
Private owned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Harrisee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Alariiwo:
It's very visible to even the blind.. SW is the best.

The SE surprisingly falls in the least position despite their small size and landmass.
Northern zones are just there,. airing well.

SW contributes the largest IGR to Nigeria. Over 60% of total revenue generated in the country.

My dear your delusion is second to none. You think development is just about structures. You could have your head cut off on a visit to Akure or is it the regular activities of touts here and there in the West. Your foolishness even led you to place South south ahead of South east. Do you know that South East is the only region one can sleep with doors open. If South south were to be that developed, why the kidnappings and militancy. Indeed, you don't know the meaning of development. I demand the withdrawal of which ever certificate you have.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Jaideyone(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62853676:

Lagos city is being develop by all tribes not Yoruba city.

keep deceiving yourself. I guess since a few ibos also contributed to the development of newyork then newyork shouldn't be counted as part of the achievement of the the US.
keep fooling yourself grin your asses will be deported at the right time. sooner than you think
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by deomelo: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
We are not tired, we are still developing...some of the workers here are Afonja

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Jaideyone(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Inflated stats from Lagos are used to make it seem like the SW is London when it isn't. Honestly I don't care what you believe. But from what I've seen in months I've spent in Akute, Ijoko, Sango, Abeokuta and Ilaro, the so much hyped Ogun state is a village. BAMM
na illiteracy dey worry you. if Lagos is not in the south east I guess it's in the southeast then.

the same Lagos that was a cesspit before ACN/APC transformed it?
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Since Afonja claimed it was the muti national companies and not the activites of igbo business men that developed lagos, i guess they are waiting for those companies too to develop ibadan, especially their residence too....yeye dey smell

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
deomelo:

The best project by the best village leader in iboland since independence/1960. grin grin

At the end of the day, this is the sad realities of their empty and shallow chest beating.

Village tinz.. grin grin grin

intelligent people will post pictures of brown roof development

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
still driving through town

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by weownlagos: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
hornyofife:
We are not tired, we are still developing...some of the workers here are Afonja
One of the afonja workers is deomelo.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
more

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Still on Owerri

6 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Owerri still

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
forgiveness:

Did you see me argue Sw is the most developed region in Nigeria?

In short, I know more about the SE and SS more than the SW because I visit these areas.

Beside, Lagos and Ibadan where I have lived before I don't really know much about the SW cities current development because it has been long I have been there.

However, my point is Ibadan is far developed than all the cities in the SS and SE save PH. Chikena.
the brown roof city is more develop than asaba and calabar? pls stop taking that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Cjrane2: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Murder is going on in this thread.
Please STOP!

let Afonjas recover and then you can proceed with the rest to knock them unconscious again grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
When will Ibadan receive a sitting president of a respected country....when that happens, i hope they clean up all the poo in the streets of ibadan and the street doesnt smell

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by asunmoGGMU(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jaideyone:
foolish post. you have serious comprehension problem.
Ibadan (3000sqkm) is at least 15times larger than Onitsha (52sqkm) and awka (120sqkm). so even if your awka and Onitsha is made up of modern buildings and only 20% of Ibadan has modern buildings then Ibadan will still have more gold than two of your cities put together. 20% of 3000sq km is 500sq km which is still twice the size of all those areas you mentioned in Onitsha and awka added to it cheesy now beat that!!!

Those people defy logic. It is like you want to kill them when you toe this line.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
when will an afonja city receive a sitting president ooo

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
beamtopola:

the brown roof city is more develop than asaba and calabar? pls stop taking that stuff.

Which Asaba? Even Warrior develop pass Asaba but Warri no near Ibadan for development.

Calabar is only beautiful than Ibadan even more than many parts in Lagos but e no near Lagos and Ibadan for development. Gbam.
Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha.

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
forgiveness:

Which Asaba? Even Warrior develop pass Asaba but Warri no near Ibadan for development.

Calabar is only beautiful than Ibadan even more than many parts in Lagos but e no near Lagos and Ibadan for development. Gbam.
what do you think is development? Do you think development is when a state capital is big? if so then, there are many developed states in Benin republic than abuja.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha

7 Likes

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by hornyofife: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
when will afonja cities become standard enough to receive sitting presidents?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? by ValUlasi: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62856401:
Onitsha.

These Onitsha pictures looks like lekki, now I believe Igbos developed Lagos. cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.