Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (26030 Views)

Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Drama As Man Bundles Lady On A Bike For Refusing To Go Home With Him After Buyin / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:
I disagree. We all have price. There's a price for every human
You can try your luck with three meat pie and malt.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2017
uchman:

Shows you are still a student... In the real world, it doesn't happen like that...

Only on campus, you will find such cheap girls of Indomie and egg.
Trust me, a girl who wants to go down with you, will even do that for 10 naira sweet. She simply wants to, not necessarily because of what you offered

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Kwenty:
Men are very difficult to please in this life. You see your mentality. Because she slept with your friend, she is labelled cheap and your foolish friend captured the moment on video. When a woman is going out with a man for money, she is called a gold digger. If she have sex for money, she is a prostitute and if she eventually have sex for no cost, she becomes cheap.
You people should leave women alone for goodness sake.
Not all men. We have a lot of stupid people in this country
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by QueenSekxy(f): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
this beggar again,always lieing to upgrade himself ...I still have not understood why you embedded so much lies in you..

let's just assume it happened and so??if you call her cheap it also applies to your cheap whoring friend who goes about seeking to lay with anything under a skirt. .

shameless pigdiot

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Belafonte(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

FYI, any girl who has a price is cheap no matter how much money she collects.

Every woman has a price. Everyone of them.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
MsIamj:
Cheap girls everywhere.
The guy is even cheaper

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Martin0(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Op if your Medulla Oblongata give's you the information that she's "cheap" gringrin sorry I can bet my shining black ass it a wrong information passed to your braingringrin

I believe the girl likes your friendgringrin

Nor go talk this thing for where that girl friends dey ooo coz dem fit delet yougringringrin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2017
kense88:
You can try your luck with three meat pie and malt.
I don't do cheap hòes lol
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:
Ode she didn't bang him because of the stupid meat pies, she probably fancied him.

18 likes for this misconception?.

Everyone has a price and your price determines whether you're a "Cheap" article or an "Ostentatious" one. So, you're wrong.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2017
uchman:

Shows you are still a student... In the real world, it doesn't happen like that...

Another female asslicker undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Estellar: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2017
sinceraconcept:
must a girl have premarital sex?
did she engage in premarital sex with herself and not with a man? Even if she decides to stay off sex till marriage, you and your likes would probably rape her..... just try grow small sense, ur mumu don over ripe

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=QueenSekxy post=62840858]this beggar again,always lieing to upgrade himself ...I still have not understood why you embedded so much lies in you..

let's just assume it happened and so??if you call her cheap it also applies to your cheap whoring friend who goes about seeking to lay with anything under a skirt. .

shameless pigdiot[/quote
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by ehispapa(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2017
OP please how old are you. because you sound childish and stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2017
ehispapa:
OP please how old are you. because you sound childish and stupid
Op is not stupid, is based on what he heard from a friend.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by LadyMarionette(f): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Why does your friend have such low opinion of himself, to think that the only reason the girl slept with him was his meat pie and coke? Does he not have any redeeming qualities to attract a girl? He needs to work on his self-esteem.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by ck470: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Both u and your hopeless friends are bunch of big fools, very immature idiots from the pit of hell; what kind of nonsense is that?
A girl was modest enough to have sex with your friend because she Loves him or perhaps fancy something about him, and decided to have mutually agreed intercourse and you idiot and your insane friends came here to insult her? So u prefer low live girls that see their pussycat as a commodity they sell for every tom and Harry (and see them as expensive)
you should be ashamed of yourself for displaying such puerile insanity and should hide your head in shame for this nonsense u posted.
If u think that girl slept with him for just meat pie then you are way more stupid and foolish than I thought...

Animals all over NL... Mtcheeew

Your friend is more stupid for not respecting that girl enough and showing another mumu his private time with her.
true talk... plz tell them to stop being childish and actually adverting it on social media

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by ck470: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2017
sex is meant for adults not children who cant keep what is private, private. ur friend even went as fa as filming the action... plz u guys should get a life.he didnt tell u or show u videos of how many days he must have gone on his kneels beging for her to give in but he was quick to video the act of giving in... I actually blame ladies who dnt look before the leap

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2017
4Ken:

How did you know she didn't bang him because of meatpie and coke? where you there when it happened? I will forgive you for insulting me but next time use your head.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by 4Ken: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
GOD bless you

God bless you too smiley
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by tosyne2much(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2017
OP, did you cook this up to shade the females or what?
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2017
uchman:

They are everywhere, you have to go out and see for yourself.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Miradamian: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Mmmm Nigeria nawa, a girl sex a guy she likes for the fun of it, trouble, she charges the guy for sex trouble, she holds on for some months, they tag her forming hard to get,What do u guys really want?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by VERDA: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

You are a disgrace to manhood,the girl probably slept with him cos she liked him....ODE!!!.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
OP, did you cook this up to shake the females or what?
This is real bro, infact i was surprised when he showed me the video, the same day he got her, that's the same day he had sex with her, may God save us from this types of girls.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by kense88: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:
I don't do cheap hòes lol
I can bet my money, you will fail woefully
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
this beggar again,always lieing to upgrade himself ...I still have not understood why you embedded so much lies in you..

shameless pigdiot
This bitch always stalking me, if you like me just tell me, oniranu.
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
This is real bro, infact i was surprised when he showed me the video, the same day he got her, that's the same day he had sex with her, may God save us from this types of girls.
[i] Nawa oooo

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by ddpstudios: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2017
That's nice grin grin, she should just go to the open buffet festival that's happening at tafabalewa square on the 16th of December and eat free food for just 500# na undecided
Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:

Lol cheesy

You and your friend are still growing up.

But it's all good.

Girls wey go give una hard time and clean una account is the type you guys prefer and adore. No wahala.
There are all shades of different babes with different categories.
It's a learning process, but when you are in your 30s, you will understand why some peeps are bashing what you said. And you will take back those words and regret this day.

So enjoy while it last.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by youngbelieve(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Alwaysking:
Mehn I couldn't believe some girls can be this cheap, imagine giving out your punny just for tantalizer meatpie and coke, when my friend told me this I just thought he was joking. or bragging foolishly I never knew he was saying the truth until he showed me her pictures and short clips of their sexcapades, I was gobsmacked because I thought she's responsible and won't be easily laid the first time my friend introduced me to her. I actually don't understand what girls of this generation are turning into, infact I pray never to have a female child because this is getting out of hand.

This is wat happens wen u decide to be engaged with an immature underaged asslicking niggur!...and again op remind me,how old is dat ur frnd??

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2017
So if u hang out with a babe and u both took coke to relax and after dat una enter d oza room..so does that mean u payed her with coke? Kiss and tell dudes everywhere.na una go still come nairaland to complain that naija girls too dey form and dat they are not like white babes if dem refuse to give una punnacheesy.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke by Alwaysking: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
VERDA:

You are a disgrace to manhood,the girl probably slept with him cos she liked him....ODE!!!.
You are a fool for thinking she like him, now that he's done with her, he have pushed her aside. this goes to all those cheap girls that can't abstain from sex till marriage, to those ones that would open their punny for suya and youghurt, May God never make me encounter such girls. I'm not in support of what my pal did either and I have told him to delete the pictures and videos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.