Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal (761 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
Re: Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
This is a man that has been behind suicide attacks worldwide and advocated mass murder of christians and jews.

Yet I have not heard one word from my northern brothers or sisters condemning this man ?
Re: Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2010
Frosbel,

I have an impulse of not engage you in this discuss for some obvious reason namely: false recriminations, prejudiced proposition, nonfactual statement etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410367.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409044.64.html

and for the reason that, all (the misinformation, half-truth and lies) you claim to know about Islam is not from Muslims but from Ignorant & dishonest Islamophobes. These people deliberately/Maliciously convolute the truth to beguile others e.g.

Quote from: frosbel on March 16, 2010, 03:37 PM

I have found all I need to know about Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

I have also seen the mayhem caused by devil Muhammad worldwide.

Why would any Muslim want to explicate on the topic,  given your predilection as shown above,
Re: Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
,,,But again for the sake of teaching you the truth of Islam, I will respond to your petition,

First thing first: Please be informed that Muslims don't judge on mere speculations, hearsay or rumour. Besides in Islam the Quran is the Criterion, and as such judging anyone right or wrong based on the  Quran Stand points.

For this accusation of the abovementioned person, whatever calumny or allegation brought against him can only be justified if it negate God's command. (the last time I check, christians are not mandated to bear false testimonies, lies and judgement; thou shall not judge, you say, right?! ,,,Even among pagans, there are still honourable men,  get it?!)

Please read carefully and ruminate on the essence:
Quran  [60:7]  It may be that Allah will bring about friendship between you and those whom you hold to be your enemies among them; and Allah is Powerful; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
Quran  [60:8]  Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.
Quran   [60:9]   Allah only forbids you respecting those who made war upon you on account of (your) religion, and drove you forth from your homes and backed up (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends with them, and whoever makes friends with them, these are the unjust.

SYNOPSIS: if Q(60:9) stop being unjust then treat as Q[60:8]. That's the beauty of Q(60:7). That's the essence of peace & war in Islam

Question for you:
Examine the people you call best friends and tell me they consist of people described in Quran 60:9, if you are a man of honor
Re: Why Do Our Northern Brothers Not Condemn Jamaican Radical Abdullah Al-faisal by Lagosboy: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
frosbel:

This is a man that has been behind suicide attacks worldwide .

Although i have never replied to any of your posts due to obviou sreasons i just felt sometimes lies should never be left to stay.

Could you name one suicide attacks charge that has been brought against the accused not even prosecution and could you name any country he his wanted for the charge as well. I just want one as you even said worldwide. Note that i am in no way saying i agree with Faisals teachings but one doesnt need to lie to substanitate an arguement.

(1) (Reply)

Islam,a Religion Of Violence? / Islam Is A Religion Which Can Give Eternal Salvation / What Does Holy Quran Says On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.