Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (6293 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahha

oma means good

ututu means morning

so actually I'm replacing the ututu to efifie oma grin

how you doing smiley

Fine o. Just trying to sell my land o, buyer ni I they find. undecided efifie oma sounds cute. Igbo stuffs really sound cute just like the girls cheesy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Fine o. Just trying to sell my land o, buyer ni I they find. undecided efifie oma sounds cute. Igbo stuffs really sound cute just like the girls cheesy
shocked selling land for what niundecided

hope you are not in deep trouble sad

yeah..the efifie oma is cute..
lol,,so how was your day naw
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by bitchcrafts: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
;DYou will soon recover, just don't tie the rope for ceiling yet cheesy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shocked selling land for what niundecided

hope you are not in deep trouble sad

yeah..the efifie oma is cute..
lol,,so how was your day naw

Lol. I need the money naw. Get stuffs like biz when I wan do. I they find money to add join the one I get to do something better than move forward. All the property when I get both the ones my family get. No buyer. It's just annoying. Even my friends wan sell theirs. No buyers.

My day was good cause I have been resting at home.

Your dp. I love it. No make up. You look good. I am always attracted to no male up girls. But what's the need when my feelings might die along the line. Just discouraged to even date any girl again. cry

How has yours been?
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by bitchcrafts: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
pele..everyone has at a point in
time felt broken..buh the interesting part of it is that we picked ourselves up..

ayam not among oh. Call me broom.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol. I need the money naw. Get stuffs like biz when I wan do. I they find money to add join the one I get to do something better than move forward. All the property when I get both the ones my family get. No buyer. It's just annoying. Even my friends wan sell theirs. No buyers.

My day was good cause I have been resting at home.

Your dp. I love it. No make up. You look good. I am always attracted to no male up girls. But what's the need when my feelings might die along the line. Just discouraged to even date any girl again. cry

How has yours been?
aww God see you through, buyers will come in no distant time winkand in no sooner than later
.you are gonna replenish your sold properties..

it's well right!!

I really don't make up unless I'm going for a big event shaa
.lol

told you to pray about your infatuated mind and feelings you have towards ladies..atmost visit synagogue or you come lenme pray for you tongue

enjoy your day wink
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by danchuzzy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:

Sometimes you drop lines like you smoke weed. Do you actually smoke?

grin grin
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

aww God see you through, buyers will come in no distant time winkand in no sooner than later
.you are gonna replenish your sold properties..

it's well right!!

I really don't make up unless I'm going for a big event shaa
.lol

told you to pray about your infatuated mind and feelings you have towards ladies..atmost visit synagogue or you come lenme pray for you tongue

enjoy your day wink

Lolz abeg I want make you pray for me. Na your own I like grin
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Lolz abeg I want make you pray for me. Na your own I like grin
shift lemme faintgrin
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

shift lemme faintgrin

Hehe, you can faint in my arms babe, you know I will always catch you. You can call me superman wink cheesy

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

Hehe, you can faint in my arms babe, you know I will always catch you. You can call me superman wink cheesy
you won't cease to amuse me..

you didn't do you jogging today undecided
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you won't cease to amuse me..

you didn't do you jogging today undecided

I don do since morning naw. Abi You nor sabi read time again ni undecided
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

I don do since morning naw. Abi You nor sabi read time again ni undecided
lol..no problem..
will hit the gym soon cheesy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..no problem..

will hit the gym soon cheesy

LOL. You will hit the gym soon? Biko no go grab o like that woman below o shocked. I like you as you slim

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by tania28(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
You wil be fine.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL. You will hit the gym soon? Biko no go grab o like that woman below o shocked. I like you as you slim
lolshocked
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Aseco(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Sametin~am~going~2ru~right~nw,almost~a~month~nw~am~getting~over~it~is~jst~dat~i~stil~c~d~girl~each~time~i~pass~@~d~front~of~her~aouse..
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Marshalxv(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lover boy.
since she still want to be friends,you can continue the bleeping on a different level.

The best person to flirt with is an ex .
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
I've already forgiven her, can't get mad at her for long. I just hate myself right now for getting too attached.
Listen Man! Love Can Make Great Men Do Unreasonable things. I Have Been There... Fallin In Love So Deep That You Look Sick After a Break Up... You Will Get Over It, its For A While... Just Get Busy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
i Am On My Knees, please Use Your Brain when Talkin... You Are Not Obligated To Give Advice...

Please Na, Use Brain, please Sweetheart...

Btw, I Sense You Stay In Badagry
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:
Hahaha. Be like me naw. Don't love any body. Just date them jawe. cheesy commit sucide ke. If we say make me even see this girl you wan commit suicide for. She fit be one fat black dirty looking girl o undecided post her picture op. Lets see her. If she fine pass nadia Buhari, with Caroline danju, Genevive. Then you can go ahead and commit suicide. If not my guy go relax yourself and follow another girl.
if she's fat,dirty and ugly then be assured that na Decimal 10:10 the babe use for opcheesycheesy.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
i Am On My Knees, please Use Your Brain when Talkin... You Are Not Obligated To Give Advice...

Please Na, Use Brain, please Sweetheart...

Btw, I Sense You Stay In Badagry
Nah vgc things
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

I Know You Dont Like our language but You Are Tryin To Please Her...

Continue! I Like Your Asslicking style

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Nah vgc things
HAHAHAHAHAHA... SMH
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolshocked

LOL each time some nairalanders see us chatting, having fun like bf and gf thy will get jealous and start attacking me that I am trying to please you and asslicking. So it's now a crime to talk to my real paddy again... Choi grin we wee give some people heart attack very soon. grin

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
HAHAHAHAHAHA... SMH
What nah deadrat
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
I Know You Dont Like our language but You Are Tryin To Please Her...

Continue! I Like Your Asslicking style

Take your rat face away from my mention... I don't like rats.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
lefulefu:
if she's fat,dirty and ugly then be assured that na Decimal 10:10 the babe use for opcheesycheesy.

Lwkmd o

1 Like

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
What nah deadrat
Lol Biacan you Know, I Kinda like You, although You sometimes forget To Use Your head... I Imagine You In Real Life, makes Me Laugh... We Will Definitely be Good Friends...
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol Biacan you Know, I Kinda like You, although You sometimes forget To Use Your head... I Imagine You In Real Life, makes Me Laugh... We Will Definitely be Good Friends...
You are one of the few people that understands me in these forum
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL each time some nairalanders see us chatting, having fun like bf and gf thy will get jealous and start attacking me that I am trying to please you and asslicking. So it's now a crime to talk to my real paddy again... Choi grin we wee give some people heart attack very soon. grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
You are one of the few people that understands me in these forum
smiley Not Tryin To Get On High Horses But you Should say I Am the "Only" One... Clearly 98% Of The Persons Here stand Against You (including Girls)... Funny Enough, i Got You Back smiley lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? / Rihanna Looking Smoking Hot!! / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.