Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (6303 Views)

As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:

You see why I said that you type like a weed addict.

Where do you buy that shii from?,

Jeez mehn!! Even your English is ashamed of you!!

It wouldn't cost you anything to think before typing!
Don't be ashamed for me rather than yourself broke boy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:

Yea... sure.. why not?

Same venue as the last. wink
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by generalbush(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Don't be ashamed of me rather than yourself broke boy

I just advised you.

When you run your monthly data sub (if actually you don't beg for it)

Remember to subscribe your brains too (It is more important). angry

1 Like

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by generalbush(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

Same venue as the last. wink

Yes Sir!!! cheesy
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2017
generalbush:

I just advised you.

When you run your monthly data sub (if actually you don't beg for it)

Remember to subscribe your brains too (It is more important). angry
Yo this guy is on a long run see watin weed dey cause

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by ogorwyne(f): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Op you better put yourself together o. Am saying this because of your school work only.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by rex444(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Had wanted to say lots of things like how ur current situation was going to change our president but then I realized you could just be a teen with first love issue...brace up...better love in the future
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
embarassed Just be mature when dealing with women I think you should forgive her if she apologies to you you've come a long way with her you don't want to lose all the things you've accomplished with her...... just give her a chance
I've already forgiven her, can't get mad at her for long. I just hate myself right now for getting too attached.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2017
48noble:
keep bleeping her that's d fastest way to heal from a broken heart
not for me boss. it'll might make it harder to let go.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
I've already forgiven her, can't get mad at her for long. I just hate myself right now for getting too attached.
She might still be into you who knows
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2017
wtfcoded:
This is how guys felt when they didnt hit the pussyy.
Next time no go do holy holy for these babes
nah that's not it at all.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Zafata:

How can you allow a girl control your emotions like this? You are an embarrassment. Abeg don't date any girl again. You obviously don't have the mental grit to handle women. Leave women for men like us who know how to handle them. You want to commit suicide just because an ordinary girl left you? What a mooron.
Honestly I'm ashamed of myself right now
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by joedesigns: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
A more, adorable, loving girl awaits you man... dont even think about suicide, she's not worth it... just try and move on
thanks boss, never knew things would wind up like this. I've always been cautious of getting into a relationship. she kind of broke that wall down.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Saintinoo(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me by rekindling old flames with her ex. Now I feel terrible, took time off school, I know it's going to affect my GP, we are in the same dept.

Not slept in three days, it's obvious I loved her too much, she's my first love.
I Can't get her off my chest, she's advocating for us to stay friends.

Thought I would feel better by dumping her, but I feel utterly miserable.

If this is what breaking up with a girl feels like, and if I can pull through this with my sanity, I'm definitely never going to date a girl, ever again.

And for the first time in my life, suicide seems like a plausible option right now.
eyah bro sorry o,
just don't kill yourself because of a bitch.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2017
same things happens to me bro, my first love cheated on me, and i was so depressed and can never forget her, she's the girl i truly love with all my heart. but ever since then i promise my self not to fall in love again, and i become a play boy now
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Olemabu(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me by rekindling old flames with her ex. Now I feel terrible, took time off school, I know it's going to affect my GP, we are in the same dept.

Not slept in three days, it's obvious I loved her too much, she's my first love.

If this is what breaking up with a girl feels like, and if I can pull through this with my sanity, I'm definitely never going to date a girl, ever again.

And for the first time in my life, suicide seems like a plausible option right now.

this is what you can quickly do... talk to a psychotherapist. get involved in charitable activities. yes. it worked for me. Guy, save your GP
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Blizzy9ja: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:
thanks boss, never knew things would wind up like this. I've always been cautious of getting into a relationship. she kind of broke that wall down.
T.D Jakes once said When people can walk away from you then let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person into loving you, calling you, staying with you, caring about you or staying attached to you, it doesn't matter how attracted you are to them, how wonderful they are, whether they did you a huge favour years ago or what the situation is, if a person can walk away from you then let them walk.' "Your destiny isn't tied to this person who left, people leave because they aren't joined to you. You just have to let them go, You have to know when a person's part in your life is over so you don't start trying to raise the dead

2 Likes

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by habsydiamond(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2017
bro tink twice oo. when Eve our godmama broke Adam our godpapa heart by giving him apple. Adam no commit suicide oo. cos if he had we won't be here today...count this disappoint as a blessing in disguise...u can say maybe she will be Ur killer in the future.. just saying thou
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Erums(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another one... Face ur studies boy.... Nigeria �� is hard
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by kally01(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:

u wan kill urself because of woman, hmm I feel for u ur journey neva start
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by kally01(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
instead of u to be thinking of ways to better ur life, leave women alone ohh
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by hanassholesolo: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Don't let a carbon based vagina affect your GP, ma dude otherwise you are never going to make it.

Be strong, resume your studies, use that anger to upgrade your GP. We are all going to make it brah.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by chrisbrown20(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
embarassed Just be mature when dealing with women I think you should forgive her if she apologies to you you've come a long way with her you don't want to lose all the things you've accomplished with her...... just give her a chance
wat a stupid cheap advice dat is,u are really wat u are called, fvk
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
chrisbrown20:
wat a stupid cheap advice dat is,u are really wat u are called, fvk

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by solomorinho(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:

Muz u comment on every topic
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by biacan(f): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
solomorinho:

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:
Hahaha. Be like me naw. Don't love any body. Just date them jawe. cheesy commit sucide ke. If we say make me even see this girl you wan commit suicide for. She fit be one fat black dirty looking girl o undecided post her picture op. Lets see her. If she fine pass nadia Buhari, with Caroline danju, Genevive. Then you can go ahead and commit suicide. If not my guy go relax yourself and follow another girl.
you ve been online today!!or just coming
goodafternoon.
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
joedesigns:

Kill yourself. The world will be better off with less sissies like you
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
solomorinho:

She/He/It must be jobless
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by mikejj(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
hey bro.suicide rope is cost now o.i feel you didnt notice your girl very well,you love her morethan the way she do.you are killing yourselves over her,and i believe wherever she is right now she is not thinking about you.you took time away from school what about her?she stil attend lectures with much hapiness.wake up bro and chase your dreams
Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by Slayer2: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you ve been online today!!or just coming
goodafternoon.

I they kind of online today sha.. Cause I they bored today.. . Just even wake up from sleep not quite long.
.. . You can just replace the oma with whatever means afternoon in Igbo.

grin

What up?

Re: This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slayer2:

I they kind of online today sha.. Cause I they bored today.. . Just even wake up from sleep not quite long.
.. . You can just replace the oma with whatever means afternoon in Igbo.

grin

What up?
hahahahha

oma means good

ututu means morning

so actually I'm replacing the ututu to efifie oma grin

how you doing smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prefer To Have A Yahoo Boy As My Boyfriend Than A Bet9ja Player - Slay Queen / Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed / What Does A Sidechick Offer That A Wife Cannot Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.