Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,281 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Men Do Not Die In Active Service To Please A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Do Not Die In Active Service To Please A Woman (565 Views)

Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo / Another Man Dies In 'Active Service ' On Top Of Woman In Anambra Hotel(photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Do Not Die In Active Service To Please A Woman by ayokellany: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Have you ever noticed that there are more widows than widowers ? I want to pick one of the reasons I feel contributes to this. I will appeal that this is solely my opinion, it may be wrong or right.

*SATISFYING A WOMAN*

Every responsible man wants to satisfy his family and wife in terms of providing for the basic needs and also in bed. But doing this at the expense of the man's life is what I want to condemn.

It is a common experience these days that women openly talk about how bad their spouses are on bed, and most times the woman makes life difficult for the man by throwing abusive words at him.

It is also common to see a lot of products being advertised and marketed for enhancement of males sexual performance. A lot of women are responsible for their husband's death because of their excessive demands for sexual satisfaction, and in the bid to satisfy the woman the man take drugs that endanger his health.

And I ask, is sexual satisfaction the basis of relationships or marriage? Some times the woman even asks for a bigger penis and my fellow man will be taking all sorts of drugs just to enlarge his penis.

This is just mocking God who created you. At the end he dies SATISFYING A WOMAN. Why not ask the woman to reduce her vagina to size you instead?

A man's sexual performance depends on a lot of factors, such as stress, diet, medical conditions such as diabetes, drugs such as antihypertensives, relationship problems, etc.

*How do you expect a man who you nag, starve, embarrass on the streets, who you refuse to support financially, who sleeps for less than 3 hours in a day to satisfy you sexually?*

Most times women threaten to go outside for the so called satisfaction and you will be struggling to take higher doses of the drugs to satisfy her.

That woman you want to satisfy at the expense of you own life started having sex before the age of 12 years until the age of 25yrs or more when she got married. 

Before this time she has experimented widely with men of different energy capacities. Unfortunately, she married a man with lower capacity, but she is already addicted to sex. So how can you measure up? 

Don't die in active service. Don't die in the attempt to satisfy a woman sexually. Just do what you can do and leave the rest to God. If you die satisfying a woman definitely after your burial men will come and continue from where you stopped.

*Our dear wives and girlfriends, we are begging you to help us live longer. Help us financially, encourage us to do more not nagging, feed us well, give us peace of mind, allow us sleep at night, understand our health challenges, understand the side effects of drugs we are on, protect our weaknesses, and pray for us.*

Then we will live longer for you and your children. Our performances then will improve. Do not harm yourself in any way trying to prove you are a man. 7-13 mins is OK, if you can go higher better but do not take drugs that will damage your heart.

Many have died trying to satisfy women. *THEY DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE.* THEY DIED IN VAIN!!
Re: Men Do Not Die In Active Service To Please A Woman by Danjuma827(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
I like that point when you said reduce your vagina

(1) (Reply)

Approach Women Without Any Chance Of Rejection / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Picture Goes Viral / Gay Practise: Morality Vs Liberalism..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.