Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? (3599 Views)

Son Of President Of CAR Beats Man And Woman In Russian City Of Kislovodsk. VIDEO / Photos Of President Kim Jong Un Riding White Horse On Sacred Snowy Mountains / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So what is wrong with Trumps Foriegn policy ? Say something dont just jab like drunk liberals without worth.. for your info the world is now safer under a Trump leadership after Obamas poor and demonic foriegn policy almost made the earth a terror camp.

You are dumber than I thought you initially were if you think

1) I'm going to waste my precious time and educate your stupid ass
2) I'll participate in your ridiculous childish Obama vs Trump online fight. Because I know you wouldn't even bring out a word, when standing in front of me in real life

What am I even doing?
You're not even worth the hassle , that's how useless you are.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

2) I'll participate in your ridiculous childish Obama vs Trump online fight. Because I know you wouldn't even bring out a word, when standing in front of me in real life

What am I even doing?

Typical joker with that 65 IQ ..Abeg go and sleep nobody is ur mate in anything here

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Mobuoy19: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:

So you now equate illegal immigration and terrorism with anti Imiggrant and Islam..You are definitely a mischievious muslim..

So far so Good trump is on coirse to be the best American president ever with all the economic records he has shattered just in 10 months
[/s]

I really won't give you that reply that's going to excite you...

I only asked for your opinion while stating mine, that in itself is no premise for any form of bigotry.

I am neither in support of religious extremism nor illegal immigration but this Trump is making legal migration difficult. At the end of the day I won't want to stress over the way a President thinks is best to serve is people...

I wanted was your opinion
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mobuoy19:
[s][/s]

I really won't give you that reply that's going to excite you...

I only asked for your opinion while stating mine, that in itself is no premise for any form of bigotry.

I am neither in support of religious extremism nor illegal immigration but this Trump is making legal migration difficult. At the end of the day I won't want to stress over the way a President thinks is best to serve is people...

I wanted was your opinion

The only people making legal migration difficult are illegal immigrants and terrorist , please ponder over this

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Martin0(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
lovelygurl:

What am I even doing?

Oh lawd,shiff make I faint
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Gives just one reason why Trump is joke and you are not
When

1- his IQ is way higher than anyone in your entire lineage

2- he has become a billionaire 4 times in his life from ground up while nobody in your 300 year lineage has ever amassed common 100 million naira .

3-He has employed more peoplein one lifetime than your entire lineage has in 1000 years.

4 : You think he is joke yet he won the US presidencyon first try something Hillary has been aiming for 26 years.

5 : you think he is joke yet he has crumbled Isis and killed their leader in just 10 months something useless Obama couldnt do for 8 years .

6 : you think he is joke yet he he has had the best 10 months economic gain in the whole US history as we speak.

7 : on a lighter note you think he is joke but he has slept with more models yhan the entire males in you lineage have .

8; his kids are still way smarter and more successful than anyone in ur lineage

Abeg respect greatness when you see dont just jump on the bandwagon just because you hear others say he is a joke .. I dare you to mention one thing he has done that has made him a joke .
I

Salam stop this Trumpist attacks on other NLers he doesn't like your types; black or otherwise, he is a scam artist and an internationally recognised liar, please do something else with your free time and data.

Trump has nothing to do with the defeat of ISIS.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Salam stop this Trumpist attacks on other NLers he doesn't like your types; black or otherwise, he is a scam artist and an internationally recognised liar, please do something else with your free time and data.

Trump has nothing to do with the defeat of ISIS.

If Trump has nothing do with the defeat of ISIS does it mean Obama had something to do with their rise grin grin..My goal on nairaland is to intercept lies about Trump and burst them then make sure Buhari is voted out ...NEW TAX cuts in US sure to make things a lot lot better..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If Trump has nothing do with the defeat of ISIS does it mean Obama had something to do with their rise grin grin..My goal on nairaland is to intercept lies about Trump and burst them then make sure Buhari is voted out ...NEW TAX cuts in US sure to make things a lot lot better..

If you support Trump with his ineffectual buffoonery and disparage Buhari who is the same as Trump just blacker does that make you an Uncle Tom with a dislike for Zombies?

http://time.com/4343030/donald-trump-failures/

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/all/2015/09/gaffe-track/403855/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

If you support Trump with his ineffectual buffoonery and disparage Buhari who is the same as Trump just blacker does that make you an Uncle Tom with a dislike for Zombies?

http://time.com/4343030/donald-trump-failures/

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/all/2015/09/gaffe-track/403855/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
God forbid you can never compare a working Trump to the inept Buhari ..The American economy is booming and only Satanist and potential terrorist are unhappy about Trumps success

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Kophschmerzen: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When

2- he has become a billionaire 4 times in his life from ground up while nobody in your 300 year lineage has ever amassed common 100 million naira .

3-He has employed more peoplein one lifetime than your entire lineage has in 1000 years.

4 : You think he is joke yet he won the US presidencyon first try something Hillary has been aiming for 26 years.

5 : you think he is joke yet he has crumbled Isis and killed their leader in just 10 months something useless Obama couldnt do for 8 years .

6 : you think he is joke yet he he has had the best 10 months economic gain in the whole US history as we speak.

7 : on a lighter note you think he is joke but he has slept with more models yhan the entire males in you lineage have .

Abeg respect greatness when you see dont just jump on the bandwagon just because you hear others say he is a joke .. I dare you to mention one thing he has done that has made him a joke .
I

Best president?? How you are clinically declared mad man. Go read up on the economy and tell us one legislation passed by the trump administration that have boosted the economy. You are a living joke.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

God forbid you can never compare a working Trump to the inept Buhari ..The American economy is booming and only Satanist and potential terrorist are unhappy about Trumps success

I used to see you as a smart kid Salam this is worse than I thought. BTW your FLOTUS is a Satanist grin grin grin grin and a "Model".

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I used to see you as a smart kid Salam this is worse than I thought. BTW your FLOTUS is a Satanist grin grin grin grin and a "Model".

That tweet was photoshopped bu a pained Liberal , i follow her timeline religiously and not once did she put up that fake nonsense ..Satanist have to try better
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That tweet was photoshopped bu a pained Liberal , i follow her timeline religiously and not once did she put up that fake nonsense ..Satanist have to try better

That goes to explain my point Salam, you need help and you need it fast as a black man, as a human being and as a fanboy. Get another hobby bro, Trump is a scam artist and he'll probably be the last of his kind to govern the US.

If the President of the Philippines does the shit , which he does I'd understand but not the President of the US.

Your types are the reason he got where he is, you're quite young and impressionable by your posts.

My advise for the sake of your future get another demagogue to worship heck become a Hitler fanboy I'd understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Best president?? How you are clinically declared mad man. Go read up on the economy and tell us one legislation passed by the trump administration that have boosted the economy. You are a living joke.

Did you even follow his manifesto during the campaigns where he captured everything he was going to do and the results to expect ..when he said he was going to back out of Nafta and force production back to the US where were you then , now the unemployment is at an all time low yet you want to attribute it to something else ..

Wgen he said he was going to make illegal cross border immigration harder where were U , now illegal immigrations is at an all time low .

When he boasted ISIS will gone and Albagdadi killed in a year and now that has happened , somethin Obama couldnt do for 8 years .

Just today American have got massive tax cuts acrosa board and when it starts to reflect positively on the economic numbers in two months dont come here and say America is on Auto drive oooo grin grin.. Trump will put all of you to shame in eight years when he makes America 500 timea better

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Kophschmerzen: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did you even follow his manifesto during the campaigns where he captured everything he was going to do and the results to expect ..when he said he was going to back out of Nafta and force production back to the US where were you then , now the unemployment is at an all time low yet you want to attribute it to something else ..

Wgen he said he was going to make illegal cross border immigration harder where were U , now illegal immigrations is at an all time low .

When he boasted ISIS will gone and Albagdadi killed in a year and now that has happened , somethin Obama couldnt do for 8 years .

Just today American have got massive tax cuts acrosa board and when it starts to reflect positively on the economic numbers in two months dont come here and say America is on Auto drive oooo grin grin.. Trump will put all of you to shame in eight years when he makes America 500 timea better

This is the dumbest thing I ever read on the cyberspace, how would backing out of NAFTA bring jobs to the USA?? Drumpf is a scam artist and people with working IQ can smell his bullsh1t from miles. He made a photo ops of saving a major car company job in Pittsburgh weeks after his inauguration but today same jobs and more are still in Mexico.

Who pull out of a climate agreement and talk about bringing back coal jobs except a world class m0ron. The coals jobs ain't coming back cos the world is f***king forward looking, to break it down to you in layman terms who talks about bringing back horses when there are airplanes.

You are either brain dead or you trade your common sense for milk shake, the f** king tax cuts is for the rich. Little wonder it got shirtty rating from the cbo and other financial experts. Peeps earning 75k and less will see 21 percent increase in 5 years, plus cuts in funding for social security, Medicaid.. Shrinking revenue for public schools and breaks for private schools, Betsy deVos school in Maryland got one of the biggest tax break in the whole the USA. Did I need to remind you on how the sh1t tax will add 1.4 trillion deficit in 10 years.

You take the gold in stupidity, If think drumpf administration and the GOP are rational beings.

Maybe if you dedicate more time to reading than been an online irritants, you would know that cross from the southern borders has been on decline since Obama era. Due to the constant deportation and a bit better prospects in Mexico. Russia forces did major work in clearing Isis can you tell us the change military strategy the drumpf administration used in clearing Isis. Our sensible partners are laughing at the joker occupying the white house. The Brits just cancelled the state visit in Jan because of his irrational twitter usage.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

This is the dumbest thing I ever read on the cyberspace, how would backing out of NAFTA bring jobs to the USA?? Drumpf is a scam artist and people with working IQ can smell his bullsh1t from miles. He made a photo ops of saving a major car company job in Pittsburgh weeks after his inauguration but today same jobs and more are still in Mexico.

You even have the time to waste a drop of sweat on him. His brain is already dead, his body is just yet to follow. It's not worth it. You already know he knows nothing about politics based on his arguments and how he argues. He can't even sit down, analyse situations and think ahead

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

That goes to explain my point Salam, you need help and you need it fast as a black man, as a human being and as a fanboy. Get another hobby bro, Trump is a scam artist and he'll probably be the last of his kind to govern the US.

If the President of the Philippines does the shit , which he does I'd understand but not the President of the US.

Your types are the reason he got where he is, you're quite young and impressionable by your posts.

My advise for the sake of your future get another demagogue to worship heck become a Hitler fanboy I'd understand.

Just in grin grin winning Trump

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Just in grin grin winning Trump

Salam The DOW and NSE has nothing to do with Trump please grow up. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Salam The DOW and NSE has nothing to do with Trump please grow up. grin grin grin grin

It has everything to to do with the economic environment and consumer confidence which was brought by a confident working president ...but I guess if the NSE was failing yall would have blamed Trump

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It has everything to to do with the economic environment and consumer confidence which was brought by a confident working president ...but I guess if the NSE was failing yall would have blamed Trump

I give up bro, just like the families that hide in shame at an embarrassing family member's behaviour I bid you farewell in this your path to enlightenment.

Please don't fail to pray for Donald Trump tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

I give up bro, just like the families that hide in shame at an embarrassing family member's behaviour I bid you farewell in this your path to enlightenment.

Please don't fail to pray for Donald Trump tomorrow.

Whats happening tommorow

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Who pull out of a climate and agreement and talk about bringing back coal jobs except a world class m0ron. The coals jobs ain't coming back cos the world is f***king forward looking, to break it down to layman terms who talks about bringing back horses when there are airplanes.

You are either brain dead or you trade your common sense for milk shake, the f** king tax cuts is for the rich. Little wonder it got shirtty rating from the cbo and other financial experts. Peeps earning 75k and less will see 21 percent increase in 5 years, plus cuts in funding for social security, Medicaid.. Shrinking revenue for public schools and breaks for private schools, Betsy deVos school in Maryland got one of the biggest tax break in the whole the USA. Did I need to remind you on how the sh1t tax will add 1.4 trillion deficit in 10 years.

You take the gold in stupidity, If think drumpf administration and the GOP are rational beings.

Maybe if you dedicate more time to reading than been an online irritants, you would know that cross from the southern borders has been on decline since Obama era. Due to the constant deportation and a bit better prospects in Mexico. Russia forces did major work in clearing Isis can you tell us the change military strategy the drumpf administration used in clearing Isis. Our sensible partners are laughing at the joker occupying the white house. The Brits just cancelled the state visit in Jan because of his irrational twitter usage.
Nothing you tell SallamRushdie about the racist pig named tramp will make him change his mind. The guy worships the pig with all his soul and cells in his body. It beats me how our Nigerian cousins worship a Klannish president that's going nowhere. Stockholm Syndrome I guess.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Obviously the hardships in Nigeria has demoralized your way of thinking. The drivel you posted makes no sense to Americans like us but to you and other Nazi lovers in Nigeria. Your mafioso racist trump is a mess now with Gen Flynn singing like a captured canary bird. Keep your idolatory on and thank God that you have no say about the happenings here in US.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

Melania is not only a satanist, she's was a nude model too that lied just like her husband about graduating from a University in Slovenia in Archiehich we later find out she was lying. What a perfect match of pathological liars.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Melania is not only a satanist, she's was a nude model too that lied just like her husband about graduating from a University in Slovenia in Archiehich we later find out she was lying. What a perfect match of pathological liars.

The kid is just a fanboy and his buttons are easy to press just like Trump's, I just feel for him as a black man
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
BruncleZuma:

The kid is just a fanboy and his buttons are easy to press just like Trump's, I just feel for him as a black man
grin grin grin grin
It is really an incurable sickness for a Blackman worshipping a well known an avowed white supremacist.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by BruncleZuma: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
It is really an incurable sickness for a Blackman worshipping a well known an avowed white supremacist.

He goes as far as writing Christianity and Judaism and Trump is the opposite of both worse still Judaism.

The Tiki torch bearing buffoonery of Charlottesville is still fresh on my mind.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

5 : you think he is joke yet he has crumbled Isis and killed their leader in just 10 months something useless Obama couldnt do for 8 years.

Mr. Salam, I was enjoying your little arguments back & forth until I came across your number (5.)

For the record - Trump did not do jack about ISIS, neither did he kill its leader.

All the casualties, fatalities & mortalities suffered by ISIS came from Mother Russia.

Pls, endeavor to always “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's” grin

That Trump fired “57” cruise missiles from 2 of his floating & siting-duck aircraft carriers bathtubs - out of which only “13” missiles hit a runway full of “decommissioned fighter jets” in Syria does not in any way translate into Trump fighting ISIS. grin

Also note that the glory of ISIS' decimation & annihilation in Syria solely goes to Mother Russia, Iran, Hezbollah, Tiger Forces, China, Kadyrovites, North Korea & ofcourse - The Syrian Arab Army. grin cheesy grin

If Amerika or Trump is desperately in need of taking any glory, they should open their history books on the Invasion of Iraq, Libya & the bombing of “Afghan Cattle-herdsmen” with their overrated Mother of All Bombs. Hahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by LordReed(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

2- he has become a billionaire 4 times in his life from ground up

That is highly incorrect. At no point in Trump's business career did he start with nothing, he has always had access to huge finances either from his father's wealth or from lenders/investors.
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by SalamRushdie: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
LordReed:

That is highly incorrect. At no point in Trump's business career did he start with nothing, he has always had access to huge finances either from his father's wealth or from lenders/investors.

I wasnt talking about bouncing back from Bankruptcy 4 timea to become a billionaire 4 times ..Besides Trump father gave him a start up loan of 7.5 billion dollars with 12 percent interest rate which he grew into a 10 billion dollar empire ..How many children can do that ? Trump is an achiever which ever way you look at it
Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wasnt talking about bouncing back from Bankruptcy 4 timea to become a billionaire 4 times ..Besides Trump father gave him a start up loan of 7.5 billion dollars with 12 percent interest rate which he grew into a 10 billion dollar empire ..How many children can do that ? Trump is an achiever which ever way you look at it
The problem with you is that you swallow Trumpy lies hook and sinker. He inherited over $200million from his father and he schemed out his late brother two sons out of their inheritance. He's not worth $10billion. At most according to Forbes and Bloomberg he's worth about $2.7billion. The reason he failed to release his taxes is that it surely will show him as a liar who inflates his wealth because he's an egomaniac. How many billionaires do you know that flaunt their wealth like trump ?. We have people here that are 30 to 40 times richer than trump but they are honorable people who don't flaunt their wealth. I hope you get paid for your worshipping of trump.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion Of President Trump? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When

I
Guy follow important handles on twitter such as: @hills, Washington Post, New York Times, @politico, @cnn, state of the nation and Fox News...
you would get more gaffes from Trump...
Are you aware that there's a special counsel prosecutor on Trump-Russia meddling...?
Clearly you read third class news on Trump..
the man is running a chaotic govt... do you know how many appointees of him has resigned as a result of that probe ??

Let me tell you, go do your findings....Trumps father was a multi millionaire, and left over 40m dollars as his inheritance... if you like be thinking he started from the scratch..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Ghanaian Rule Can Save West Africa / The Real Situation In Ukraine (graphic Pictures Included) / 72 Hour Purge and blackout Starts November 4 In Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.