Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time (780 Views)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time by well13(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
I’ve been dating a Filipina girl named Analyn for 4 months. We met through A Foreign Affair’s site and corresponded there. We are still in the stage of getting to know each other. I think 4 months is long enough to decide to meet in person.

When I told her that I want to finally meet, she didn’t seem to be excited. She’s open to talking about it and helping me find a good place to stay for my stay. At one point, she even said that it’s alright to postpone my travel. I honestly believe that it’s her way of being considerate… but a part of me feels like she’s stressing about meeting . Maybe, the fact that I’m coming to meet her is a trouble.

I’d like to hear your thoughts regarding this matter… I really like her and I really see her as someone whom I can definitely settle down with if things work well. But do you guys think I’m rushing it?
Re: Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time by Munae(f): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
One Yoruba demon is playing with you and you think you're dating a Philippines girl.

Philippines kor, Afghanistan ni

4 Likes

Re: Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time by MasterKim: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bro, u re on a long tin.
Philippines na country?
Re: Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time by Darkseid(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Funny man.
Re: Traveling To The Philippines To Meet My Girlfriend For The First Time by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

Chaaaiii... grin

Why she's reluctant to meet? Simple...she's not what she is behind the keyboard sha.. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find True Love? / The Best Sex Positions You Might Want To Try. / Teen Akwa-ibom Beauty Queen Comes Under Fire After Sharing These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.