Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines (57180 Views)

Side Chick Attends Her Boyfriends' Church Wedding In Her Wedding Gown(video) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by blog4all(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2020
An annual mass wedding ceremony in the Philippines saw face masks and health checks included in the proceedings this year.

The precautions have been brought in due to the threat of coronavirus.

The city of Bacolod, Philippines saw 220 couples married in the government-sponsored event.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-51604625/coronavirus-mass-masked-wedding-in-the-philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC1TL9dkH-o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by benhope222: 2:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Mad Ooo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2020
They kissed with masks on.
I guess dem go spend their honeymoon with mask on top condom. grin

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Karemarealty288(m): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Endtime Corona wedding.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by chatinent: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Even the bride and groom?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Offpoint: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2020
I've heard 'kissing in the rain, kissing "in the mask"? In buhari's voice: Wha za pock!

Elder, senior, sir Corona, abeg just dey run your package for that area wey you dey.
Abeg no reason Nigeria abeg, we never even sabi make common pencil, na senior Elder man like you wey fit handle?

Abeg no reason our leaders abeg, most of them are not Nigerians... they're Sudanese, Togolese, Congolese and Nigerien... and dia oga patapata like to dey take goro as breakfast, dey other short one na puppet and dey other one way too dey lie na basket mouth.

Elder senior man corona no mind dem, abeg never come cuz we dey citizens no even get money to take buy Garri drink for breakfast, talkless of Mask... No vex sir, thank you sir...
na on behalf of 90% citizens I dey beg you, dey remaining 10% na zombies and you no sey zombie no get sense...

no worry, that dia chief zombie wey dey grill we go contribute money, package am, wrap and ship am come give you for China make you help us do wetin Fury do Wilder 2 days ago...

thank you sir, I for like hail you say may your days be short.. but I no no welda you like play, if I talk am you fit vex dey come for small play wey I you follow play...
I no no as I wan take end this letter sef, if I say God bless you... people go vex and If I sey God punish you, you go vex.... at this note sir:
I CAN'T KILL MYSELF

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 24, 2020
How will they kiss? smh.
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Simplebeauty: 5:38am On Feb 24, 2020
grin

better safe than sorry grin

Do you know I give cheap loans?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2020
This is seriously serious.

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by ybalogs(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
For the love of our dear live. We can't comman die cos of wedding

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by drips8(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
When they've made preparations already and nothing must ruin the big day or go to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Pearly255(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
This is really insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by amiibaby(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by KIDfurniture(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Peace
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by ybalogs(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Anything go Sha trend for this live now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Rollins777(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2020
The situation has gotten to this stage now?
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Pinmore: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Repent
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by mooremoney(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Nothing Ihedioha no go see for supreme court
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by 9jamag(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by kendrick93(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2020
k
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by davillian(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Mad o
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Mrford(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Putting condom in the mouth just because you want to kiss
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
This ish is getting serious!

shocked shocked

May God keep protecting and keeping us from this deadly virus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by NigeriaBam: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
grin This Virus want to take over the World. The daily death reported in Nigeria News Media is greater than that killed by Coronavirus or any epidemic, So Lord God Almighty stretch forth your hands in fulfillment of your promises in Psalm 91v1 to the end.

Meanwhile, Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Isoduwa(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Stupid let say no 4uck zone
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by HitSong: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2020
angry
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by piagetskinner(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Chai God deliver the world from corona virus....

Make everything return back to normal
Re: Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines by Muhylonaire(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2020
This era of disease here and there. Abeg, prevention they say is better than cure.

I'm even thinking God wants to wipe us out with all these diseases grin grin
All those movies we use to watch back then when disease will hit a planet and there will be few survivors. I'm scared I swear grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.