Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should I Continue Dating Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Dating Her? (1612 Views)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Should I Continue Dating Her? / Should i continue dating A FORMER Prostitute or leave her? (full Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nobody is perfect and in any relationship there are going to be fights. M in a relationship with this gal and I really love her but the problem is she doesn't forgive easily and she is also an introvert she doesn't open up to people on what is wrong with her. This was the reason she broke up with her ex while I was happy they broke up I never knew same thing will still apply to me. We just ended our last fight but I went through hell before we could end it m sure she loves me but m not sure m safe in Dis kind of relationship because no how no how I will still offend her and it will be too painful if after another fight she does not forgive me. M thinking of getting a new sidechick should incase we fight and she does not forgive me I won't be traumatized like I was for the last one week. please what do u think?
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by biacan(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Apologies to her and promise it will never happen again
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by izzou(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
How do people type without punctuating sef ?angry angry

So you need a side chick because of her attitude, and at the same time you love her?

I think I support you breaking up with her. Truly, the girl deserves better

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
o boy talk true. u don offend her already..
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by ArchangeLucifer: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
izzou:

I'm wondering same here.

Maybe he's not much in the brains department that's why they have problems.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by frbona: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Apologies to her and promise it will never happen again
your spelling of "apologize" is an apology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by izzou(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I'm wondering same here.

Maybe he's not much in the brains department that's why they have problems.

grin grin grin grin

Lucifer Lucifer
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by ArchangeLucifer: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Lucifer Lucifer

Lol.

Na true na. See write up.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by ArchangeLucifer: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
frbona:

Hers is a special case.

Her matter na 8 credit units course.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
frbona:

That is her style. Blunders left, right, centre. Yet, she's so talkative and comments on every thread

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by MrDude: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
End it and move on.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
I just feel there is more to this life than spending time and resources on someone with dos characters u explained in your post. There are quite a handful of good looking ladies with attitude that will suit you. Although u might not have seen one but trust me, it's better than days, weeks and months of restlessness caused by a mere GIRLFRIEND.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by Chyellaonline: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by weingeorge(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Since you love her, better be careful with her. You might just be a potential stab victim. grin grin
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by mikejj(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
talk your girl like a friend and hold like a brother wil do.try to know and respect her weakness.ok getting a side chick might make you happy, but the problems wont be solved.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mikelowe:
I just feel there is more to this life than spending time and resources on someone with dos characters u explained in your post. There are quite a handful of good looking ladies with attitude that will suit you. Although u might not have seen one but trust me, it's better than days, weeks and months of restlessness caused by a mere GIRLFRIEND.
Nice one bro I need to start looking around for a better girl. But it's just dat at dis point of my life I don't wanna start changing girls anyhow
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
weingeorge:
Since you love her, better be careful with her. You might just be a potential stab victim. grin grin
Humm u re right
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
mikejj:
talk your girl like a friend and hold like a brother wil do.try to know and respect her weakness.ok getting a side chick might make you happy, but the problems wont be solved.
My problem is she doesn't open up to me
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrDude:
End it and move on.
My thinking of ending it by severing myself from her gradually
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
MrDude:
End it and move on.
M thinking of ending it by severing myself from her gradually cos right now m too attached to her.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
habsydiamond:
o boy talk true. u don offend her already..
Yes I offended her but she doesn't forgive easily
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by miracool946: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
izzou:

So you need a side chick because of her attitude, and at the same time you love her?

I think I support you breaking up with her. Truly, the girl deserves better
I really love but my afraid if she break up with me It would be hard
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
miracool946:

Nice one bro I need to start looking around for a better girl. But it's just dat at dis point of my life I don't wanna start changing girls anyhow

U are ryt.. But to checkmate that, u can just make friends and determine not to go beyond that at least for now.. This will enable you time for yourself and also d window to observe a lady that will let u sleep with both eyes closed. I met a lady and we both got into each other. I had to slow down to observe her and made her a friend. Today we aren't dating but are business partners
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stop offending her then! Wtf... instead of changing your bs behaviour, you are blaming her for not forgiving

Wtf! Jesus just take the damn wheel, already angry

Trust me, she's looking for better tings herself, do whatever you want to do. grin
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by SurefireFashion: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
but introvert open up to pple they are very close to OR love.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by habsydiamond(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
miracool946:

Yes I offended her but she doesn't forgive easily
it's simple....all u have to do is to work with her mood. she may be someone who doesn't forgive easily but when u come in to her when she is happy bearing gifts and being apologetic, she will forgive u. it depend on Ur sin thou...cos some sins can make her want to harvest Ur kidney with knife...

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Her? by mikejj(m): 9:50am On Dec 02, 2017
miracool946:

My problem is she doesn't open up to me
talk to her..give her reasons why she needs to open things to you ok.

(1) (Reply)

CHECK THIS "Remove S8x And Money From A Relationship And You Will / A Lady Calls Out Her Husband's Side Chick In a special way (photo) / The Man Have Been Dating For 4years Is Married With Two Kids. need your help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.