Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Does She Mean By This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean By This (1213 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean By This by TheWiX(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hi
Please I have this very cutie cute friend in my neighborhood, any time I complement her she would say something like
"be swelling my head"
"you are making my head to swell"

What does she mean by this
Is it that she is trying to be sarcastic
She doesn't like my compliments
Or she likes the compliments

I'm not understanding, please help
Re: What Does She Mean By This by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
it all depends how she says it....does she say it with a grin or with a serious face?!
Re: What Does She Mean By This by felnino(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Like the poster above me said, its all about the facial expression, notice it next time & you'll have your answer.
Re: What Does She Mean By This by Enoma222(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
she enjoy it but it can also mean dat you are over complimenting her so reduce it
Re: What Does She Mean By This by daewoorazer(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2017

In the actual sense, you are the one swelling your head by yourself....

If you need our endorsement as to whether she is giving you a green light, bad news-she ain't...

However if you need my advice on how to get her, 1. Quit being Mr nice 2. Be a bahd guy 3. Be blunt and stop d unnecessary compliments.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This by KardinalZik(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol.
Why must you complement her everytime? Can't you just come out plainly and express your 'statement of problem' in clear terms without shouting wow-wow-wow at her like sirene?

On a more serious note, SHE LIKES THE COMPLEMENT.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean By This by yryryryryry: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ready To Attend The FREE ICT training for Employabilty & Job Creation

Re: What Does She Mean By This by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lol. You're doing it too much maybe

I don't like it when guys are just obsessive with the whole complimenting, and biggin you up. It's cringe worthy sometimes. Once a day is nice but not every single day, time, we meet or see or speak to eachother. cry

Then it ain't real so you'll get sarcastic or repeating the same thing kinda replies...

Basically, just chill with the compliments, you've made your point; She's good looking, now get to know the person and show off your character. If you fancy her then do something about it, but if you don't then stop chatting shi, and talk better tings wink
Re: What Does She Mean By This by Duchessree(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Crush:I want to tell you something ,don't let ur head swell o
Me: yes sure ,what is it ?
CRUSH: I am madly In love with you ,I jUst can't pretend anymore ,everything you do turns me on
Me:

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean By This by iamsammie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dimples129:
Lol. You're doing it too much maybe

I don't like it when guys are just obsessive with the whole complimenting, and biggin you up. It's cringe worthy sometimes. Once a day is nice but not every single day, time, we meet or see or speak to eachother. cry

Then it ain't real so you'll get sarcastic or repeating the same thing kinda replies...

Basically, just chill with the compliments, you've made your point; She's good looking, now get to know the person and show off your character. If you fancy her then do something about it, but if you don't then stop chatting shi, and talk better tings wink
Hi but I never said anything about the frequency but it's more like 3 times a week, usually on my way home from work.
We don't always run into each other, so is 3 times good or bad
Re: What Does She Mean By This by eph12(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'll advice you stop complementing. In fact you need to ignore her for at least three months
Re: What Does She Mean By This by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
iamsammie:

Hi but I never said anything about the frequency but it's more like 3 times a week, usually on my way home from work.
We don't always run into each other, so is 3 times good or bad

3x a week, so every time you see her
Re: What Does She Mean By This by DaddyKross: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Guy man, do wetin you wan do how you wan do am, forget these ones wey dey advice you, especially those ones telling you to stop being nice and be a bad guy. Na their type they always beg for one round inside room.

We can't all react to the same thing in the same manner, some go scream, some go sigh, some go shout "Ewo".
Re: What Does She Mean By This by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:
Guy man, do wetin you wan do how you wan do am, forget these ones wey dey advice you, especially those ones telling you to stop being nice and be a bad guy. [b]Na their type they always beg for one round inside room.

We can't all react to the same thing in the same manner, some go scream, some go sigh, some go shout "Ewo". [/b]
grin cheesy grin

Re: What Does She Mean By This by DaddyKross: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
NoFavors:

grin cheesy grin

Na dem be dat grin cheesy. Dem go come here dey form Tiger and inside room, they be like "Please, just the tip" cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Does She Mean By This by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
DaddyKross:

Na dem be dat grin cheesy. Dem go come here dey form Tiger and inside room, they be like "Please, just the tip" cheesy grin cheesy
Hahahahahaha
Re: What Does She Mean By This by SurefireFashion: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help She Saved My Number As T.P Guy (transport) / Who Is That Ex Of Urz That You Miss Most, Do U Want Him/her Back? / My Experience With Sexual Harassment In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.