Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) (6943 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Please What Does She Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
See guys e get this girl wey I like , recently her friend started crushing on me and she informed me about it, truth is I like her not her friend so I decided to ask her out in a simping way, but now I feel like say i don Bleep up cause I no understand the reply wey she give me.
We do play alot and were very close friends before now.

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
She will try her best , Na that part dey muzz me

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by fati2001(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
more pic please.

now you are talking.
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
fati2001:
more pic please.
What else do you want to see cause we have a long chat
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by fati2001(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

What else do you want to see cause we have a long chat
share the long chat...

we wanna see it from the beginning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Donkwakwas(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Brother Una go Bleep soon

4 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Uzomacharles: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Baba she wan friendzone you ooo..
Na you suppose take decision..

N/B she fit bill you soon

17 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Baba she wan friendzone you ooo..

Na you suppose take decision..

N/B she fit bill you soon
Bro I don know this girl she no be the billing type at all , but I no understand wetin she mean, it's more like she no feel the same way for me but she'll try

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Donkwakwas:
One love brother I hope it works out not really the bleeping aspect but the relationship, abeg what move do I takw next
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Uzomacharles: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

Bro I don know this girl she no be the billing type at all , but I no understand wetin she mean, it's more like she no feel the same way for me but she'll try

You suppose dey take decision bro..

Try make she see you with other girls and mistake wey you make be say na to ask her to be your gf cos me I no dey ask any girl to be my gf...

She might start seeking all the boyfriend benefits from you Asap...

She no even sound like who dey intrested in having any strong relationship with you

4 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
She will try her best ke?

Mr man, she doesn't love you.
Periodt!

2 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Uzomacharles: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Periodt!

The dude dey sound like SIMP....

Why will she try her best to keep a relationship with you?

Then any day she decides not to do her best then the relationship ends?...

3 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by odinson1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

"Not a yes and not a no" Literally means she is keeping you as an Option she can fall back to if Her Other Simps Disappoints her

6 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Periodt!
Yea my thoughts exactly, I should probably go for her friend

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Brunicekid(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
OP, truth be told, this girl is NOT READY to be in a relationship with you...Please, maintain your friendship so that you won't come here with a thread of "how my girlfriend broke my heart within 3 months of dating"...BE AN ALPHA MALE, PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:

The dude dey sound like SIMP....

Why will she try her best to keep a relationship with you then any day she decides not to do her best then the relationship ends...

Nigga what's simping in asking a girl out did I send her money for phone abi what if you like something and you let it go because of so called redpill Na you lose , as far as i know this life we only live once I no go die if I shoot shot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Brunicekid:
OP, truth be told, this girl is NOT READY to be in a relationship with you...Please, maintain your friendship so that you won't come here with a thread of "how my girlfriend broke my heart within 3 months of dating"...BE AN ALPHA MALE, PLEASE!!!
Truth hurts doesn't it
cc seun Cc: lalasticlala
Atleast make this girl help me reach front page e no bad
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Uzomacharles: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

Nigga what's simping in asking a girl out did I send her money for phone abi what if you like something and you let it go because of so called redpill Na you lose , as far as i know this life we only live once I no go die if I shoot shot

Who told you simping only has to do with giving out money?.

Shey you read OP narration...

You don't ask a girl out,you take a girl out...

Asking a girl to be your gf is like pleading to accept all her request..

Let her be the one to figure out what you guys relationship is all about...

That's why men hustle and women do the emotional drama..

I hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

Yea my thoughts exactly, I should probably go for her friend

You made a mistake sha..
You would've tried to know her feelings before asking her out
Cause if you go ahead to ask her friend out, she might get jealous or just try to manipulate the other girl by letting her know what has transpired.
And the other girl might end up feeling like a second choice and trust me! No girl likes to feel that way.

But anyhow sha.
You fit run am
But you gatz set compass well
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You made a mistake sha..
You would've tried to know her feelings before asking her out
Cause if you go ahead to ask her friend out, she might get jealous or just try to manipulate the other girl by letting her know what has transpired.
And the other girl might end up feeling like a second choice and trust me! No girl likes to feel that way.

But anyhow sha.
You fit run am
But you gatz set compass well
grin
Lolz well said deep down running her friend will just be to make her jealous, am the type that uses girls to cruise alot and she knows this, funny how I feel I won't play with her feelings if I had her, I should have probably stuck with the ones I don't love cause I do better when I'm with em
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

Lolz well said deep down running her friend will just be to make her jealous, am the type that uses girls to cruise alot and she knows this, funny how I feel I won't play with her feelings if I had her, I should have probably stuck with the ones I don't love cause I do better when I'm with em

You do better with the ones you don't love?
How? What exactly do you do with them?
I'm just curious tho cause I can't even be with someone I'm not in love with.

Well, its not NICE to USe girls to catch CRUISE shaa..

1 Like

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Donkwakwas(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Treborblue:

One love brother I hope it works out not really the bleeping aspect but the relationship, abeg what move do I takw next

No smart moves, it's obvious she likes you, let her bring the game to you, play the gentle nice guy.
She's all urs
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
You: Please be my girlfriend; That puts her on the driver's seat. (Shot hit the cross bar)

Possession: Girl - 68, You - 32

Her : Awnnnn; ( keeps you thinking ). (Ball safe/possession)

Her: Ok I will try my best but I love our friendship. (Shot blocked, corner)

You: Yes or No. (VAR check, possible penalty)

Her: It's not a yes and it's not a No. (VAR confirmed, no penalty awarded; offside).

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You: Please be my girlfriend; That puts her on the driver's seat. (Shot hit the cross bar)

Her: It's not a yes and it's not a No. (VAR confirmed, no penalty awarded; offside).

This guy, you too good.

3 Likes

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Crazy analysis you deserve stout

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Treborblue(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Donkwakwas:

No smart moves, it's obvious she likes you, let her bring the game to you, play the gentle nice guy.
She's all urs
I was thinking of making her jealous
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

share the long chat...

we wanna see it from the beginning.
Very obvious you gat no damn job
You want to read the long chat grin
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Donkwakwas:
With what I read just now
If the niggarrrr na scope man hin go fûck her before Christmas cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Khd95(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Fear women, "...its not yes, but its not a no"

Even an emeritus of English language can't tell you what she meant, na right zone she put u so, but if u be scope man, u go tidy that pudendo like a real niggaaa
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by osamz007: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by Letwrite: 1:19am On Dec 16, 2020
"try my best" she no add so help me God

If she likes you it would be a simple answer
Same way if you like a girl you won't beat around...
Re: What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) by tobechi74: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Why please?
Do you beg someone to be your girlfriend??

U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls / 20 Things Your Boyfriend Would Never Admit and keep hiding from you / The Headache Of Dating A Lady Who Asked You Out (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.