Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is My Life In Danger?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Life In Danger?? (936 Views)

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Life In Danger?? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
So for months, my boss has been harassing me sexually
He gave me a 50 percent pay rise And was giving me other privileges so I had to inform my husband. My husband and I reported the matter to the board of directors and now he has been demoted and a new boss is coming next month. Is my life safe? Please help
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by concupiscent: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
"challenges of a woman. Did you talk to your ex-boss before reporting him? keep your fingers crossed and hope the new isn't anything like the former. Besides, you can always report him, sexual harassment should not be treated lightly"

-concupiscent
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Preciousgirl(f): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
concupiscent:
"challenges of a woman. Did you talk to your ex-boss before reporting him? keep your fingers crossed and hope the new isn't anything like the former. Besides, you can always report him, sexual harassment should not be treated lightly"

-concupiscent

How could I have discussed with him I was going to report him?
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by SurefireFashion: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
maybe. you just have to be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Daniel2289(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
This girl. You again.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by DaddyKross: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only you go just siddon for your room, begin imagine all manner of bullshit and then come here to tell us about em. Your case is critically chronic.

1 Like

Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by zainmaxwell(m): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
oh lawd.......here we go again
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Amarabae(f): 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
You need to visit a psychiatrist hospital.
Na so madness dey start

1 Like

Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mamagee come see your twin lipsrsealed
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
You and your husband did the right thing unless there's something you are not telling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
From Your question, You are Haunted by Guilt... Your Conscience is Not Dead... And Yes, your Life Could Be In Danger... You Brought His Downfall Because Of The Good he Did For You... You Were Quick To Act And Acted Wrongly
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
From Your question, You are Haunted by Guilt... Your Conscience is Not Dead... And Yes, your Life Could Be In Danger... You Brought His Downfall Because Of The Good he Did For You... You Were Quick To Act And Acted Wrongly

How is wanting to sleep me a good deed? Are you mad?
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousgirl:

How is wanting to sleep me a good deed? Are you mad?
the Good There Is The Salary Increase... THE WORLD TODAY IS FOR THE SMART & GENIUS... Why Report Him When You Can use Your Female Aura to Manipulate Him, TWIST his Mind, confuse Him and Make Him Dance To Your MUSIC then Pull Him Down subtly. Now That You Made Him Aware That You Brought His demotion, he Will Haunt You
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
DeadRat:
the Good There Is The Salary Increase... THE WORLD TODAY IS FOR THE SMART & GENIUS... Why Report Him When You Can use Your Female Aura to Manipulate Him, TWIST his Mind, confuse Him and Make Him Dance To Your MUSIC then Pull Him Down subtly. Now That You Made Him Aware That You Brought His demotion, he Will Haunt You

You are scaring me
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Preciousgirl:

You are scaring me
I'm Sorry If You Are Getting Scared. If Your Ex-Boss reserved Naturally, He May Be Vengeful...

In Life, various Things Makes A Man Wicked. They Wouldnt Care If They Are Right Or Wrong... The Point Is To Carry Out Evil Act... Some Will Make Sure They Dont make You Suspecious so They Can Strike You When You Let Down Your guard... Just Pray And Be Watchful...

Also There Are Chances That He Would Take His Fate the Way It Came And Understand And Regret his Mistakes and Ask For Forgiveness...

Finally, Some People Ask For Forgiveness so You Can Let Down Your Guard of Defence...

Be Smart...
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by habsydiamond(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
nobody can help u here...look unto God he will do the unthinkable for u
Re: Is My Life In Danger?? by bugativeron: 1:57am On Dec 01, 2017
DeadRat:

Your response is crazy and is not realistic. You want her to wait until she is tempted by the evil boss who can't stay away from another man's wife even when she said no. Do you know how many he has done such to.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Gone Wrong, How A Lady Was Sacked / Why Do People Think I'm Jobless? / Revealed! How Osinbajo’s Daughter Met Husband-to-be, Shamsideen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.