Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! (7805 Views)

Pls � Nairaland Help Me With Effective Medication For Hermroids / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Ayomide11111: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
She even recently blocked me on WhatsApp without any cogent escuse.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Juliusmomoh: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
U no well aswer.... Pussy fighter

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by IceColdVeins(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wait first! You’ve been shot ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Taguchi: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
I 'm WILLING TO SELL THIS PLOT OF LAND IF IT GETS TO FP

FIND BUYERS FOR ME AND GET 15% COMMISION.....I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Henry22(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Respillers one man down, I repeat one man down, we need backup asap.....hello hello

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by NaijaBoy213(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
I can't wait for Buhari to ban Nairaland

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Honesty111: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jennifer has thieveth your heart. Lol
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Xenry: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
When your conversation with a girl starts to decrease, just know that it is increasing with another guy.sad
Know this and know peace!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Cokahot: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Was it an online relationship,was the relationship established via social media. Did you ever come in contact with her,have u been sending her cards and wire transfers and last but not least. Did u fuc k her to know if her pussy stinks or notif not,dangote truck deserves brake failure at the sight of the OP quick.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by FalseProphet1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
I see you selling all your properties and emptying your life savings just to give to her, I see her giving the money to another guy, I see you suffering from stroke and asking Nairalanders to raise funds for you, I see them calling you a scammer, I see you using the last 1k in your possession to buy snipper, but I don't know whether or not you drank it as the revelation became blurred immediately you purchased the snipper.

This I have seen.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Itohanmiwa: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Brox op, your babe don confuse your sense of reasoning with too much pussy rains, to get back your sanity stop being intimate with her for sometime, instead spend more time with your guys, smoke if you must then table her matter make una reason am together, trust me it's a simple advise that'll work wonders, because if you continue like this an only God go fit come down come dash you sense Himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
When I say Do not allow yourself to fall in love, choose who to love instead this is what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello fellow redpillers! One man down grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you selling all your properties and emptying your life savings just to give to her, I see her giving the money to another guy, I see you suffering from stroke and asking Nairalanders to raise funds for you, I see them calling you a scammer, I see you using the last 1k in your possession to buy snipper, I I don't know whether or not you drank it as the revelation became blurred immediately you purchased the snipper.

This I have seen.
I see him not drinking the sniper. I see him going back to the gal to beg for forgiveness

Finally,I see him selling his Dad's only plot of land to start life afresh when he finally regains his mental health. And I see his dad chasing him with Cutlass

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by FalseProphet1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

I see him not drinking the sniper. I see him going back to the gal to beg for forgiveness

9 Likes

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Youngpo413: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Xenry:
When your conversation with a woman starts to decrease, just know that it is increasing with another guy.sad
Know this and know peace!
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
cry I plead to you as you're about to read the body of my emotional problems, pls don't insult me, instead give me a piece of advice that would save your "brother" from the emotional danger that I have met myself now. I never thought I can found myself in this kind of emotional challenge in my life. Just help me out. Thank you.
I have never loved a lady to the point of my marrow before in my life. When people talk about love and how they act foolishly because of someone they love I always think they hype themselves until I met Jennifer.
When ladies try shit with me i cut them off because I'm "No nonsense guy". But reverse was the case when I met Jennifer to the extent that nonsense that I don't take before has now become my food that I receive from Jennifer, and I eat them with joy.
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart. I hardly love until I met her. Anytime she pops up in my memory I lose my appetite and become moody.
The problem is that the feelings is only coming from me, she does not feel the same as I feel for her. Sometimes if we were making calls she would just bang the call immediately off my ears.
And I'm in pain because this involuntary emotion has chained my heart to the extent that anytime I decided to cut her off I see that the more I love her. There was time I deleted all her numbers and after 45minutes I began to look for what I deleted myself. Pls help me. What can I do in this kind of situation I'm in a great pain I don't want this kind of love... Share your experiences with me and help. I hope someone that has been in this kind of emotional challenge will understand me more better than I mentioned.
Obsession, it will fade with time. Pray too.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Owerri1stSon: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:

I have been in this shoe before. Just cut all connections with her and try not to think about her for one week.

Delete her chats, number(s), block her from FB, WhatsApp, etc.. Do this for 1 week and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by eaddyboy: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:
I have fallen in love with Jennifer and I didn't know how the arrow entered my heart.
Lol...
This OP sef, abeg which type of Gun she use shoot you
Better channel this your energy to something productive and leave girl matter, no dey carry am for heart, if you reason their matter, e go tire/worry you.

I was laughing at the bolded grin
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Godada(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Get another girl to transfer your obsession to. Get yet another and another. Do this and you will be fine
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Henry22(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

Finally,I see him selling his Dad's only plot of land to start life afresh when he finally regains his mental health. And I see his dad chasing him with Cutlass

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by ceede2: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wake up bro, if you can't spring up an attitude

Apply my rule 6.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Jackyz: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
This op na guy of 18 to 22 years

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Brockly: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
What's yur rule 6
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by vikgreen01(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Listen op this is a norms for every guy out there believe me u will be alright

I have had three different experience, the way my body go hot as if I’m in bread oven in cool weather no b here oo... sometimes suicidal tots will be strolling my head as a keyboard warrior is strolling hin chats.. I hope u av not been suicidal and I urge u to take it easy u will be alright las las and as honorable members has suggested keep away from that girl else she will continue messing u up...
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by vikgreen01(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Listen op this is a norms for every guy out there believe me u will be alright

I have had three different experience, the way my body go hot as if I’m in bread oven in cool weather no b here oo... sometimes suicidal tots will be strolling my head as a keyboard warrior is strolling hin chats.. I hope u av not been suicidal and I urge u to take it easy u will be alright las las and as honorable members has suggested keep away from that girl else she will continue messing u up...

When the storm is over u will just look back and smile at ur foolish behaviors.
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Kayberg: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
angry

Do you even know what it means to be shot?
You need to stop the intake of excess Jennifer.
Also, command your heart to switch back to its original function of pumping blood instead of the overload you're giving it to start catching feelings.

Only that love thing can make one crazy at times if care is not taken….
Sorry bro….
I can't understand you, but I feel for you.
cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Khd95(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Find loud smoke, u go dey alright!
Re: I Have Been Shot, Pls Nairaland I'm In Danger, Help Me!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Its called Oneitis. Don't worry you'll be fine. Just find pretty girls in your area and hangout with them, date them and in no time you will look back at this moment and laugh. Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise / I Need A Man With A Huge Manhood, Lagos Girl Cries Out… See Her Contact / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.