Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (39913 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
emblexxx:

And Dat Is Why Aboki Is More Informed Than U Are
issa joke sir. Borrow sense of humour.

.....or is it the use of Aboki that you find offensive?

Maybe more informed than the average Nigerian, but not more than me grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
MasViews:

You hate everything that has to do with the North, why?
Kindly show me where I have displayed hatred for 'everything North'
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kt110(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
they are too young to get marriage but not too young to start fornication abi

1 Like

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Kokaine(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Amarabae:
forget wetin?
Lolx, go and marry o.
But take your time, don't rush.
Diamonds are not easy to find and get.
thats so true. at a time in a mans life, it appears to him like all he needs to be happy is money. somehow when his finances get stable, it starts appearing like all he needs is a family, wife and kids.
but then you notice how easily the girls accept you and ready to cross mountains and seas to be with you, the same you who could barely keep a relationship when you were hustling because you couldnt meet up with demands, the same you who use to wake up at night in your one room and wondering why youre so loney as fvck! then somehow, you start thinking.. "do i really need a wife? or is it the kids that is attracting me."

if any woman stayed down with me when life was so difficult, today i would have been married to her and i would treat her like a queen.

trust me, my life has its story. its a story of hope, ambition, and faith. but then, there was no one.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by emblexxx(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
safarigirl:
issa joke sir. Borrow sense of humour.

.....or is it the use of Aboki that you find offensive?

Maybe more informed than the average Nigerian, but not more than me grin

Issorait
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Earlmikky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
chaaaaaiiiiiiii aboki go always b aboki see d guy earpiece for wedding pics well maybe im dey try to find im missing cow so im dey expect im brother call
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
All these people shouting too young upandan

I'm sure you ppl, especially the girls, ve fuuuuuucking at a much more younger age.

1 Like

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ishilove:
Kindly show me where I have displayed hatred for 'everything North'
Go through your posts
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by contigiency(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
For the boy, its a child abuse. The girl own can be excused because girls mature earlier than boys when it comes to marital engagement.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by GurlyGift: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
y him come wear earphone ni
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by meneski(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
I wish you happy wedlock... Pls u guys should stay clear from the knife.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
MasViews:

Go through your posts
Why should I go through my own posts? You are the one making baseless accusations so the onus lies on you to prove them. You should give clear instances when I displayed 'Northophobia', and not one vague "go through your posts".

Prove your self right with CLEAR and PRECISE ILLUSTRATIONS. Don't send me on any useless errand while you sit down and chew kolanut

1 Like

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
See style shocked

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:

Why should I go through my own posts? You are the one making baseless accusations so the onus lies on you to prove them. You should give clear instances when I displayed 'Northophobia', and not one vague "go through your posts".

Prove your self right with CLEAR and PRECISE ILLUSTRATIONS. Don't send me on any useless errand while you sit down and chew kolanut

Lol.
Oshilove dey para. Ain't got no time for bitch.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kantin: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nonsense!!!!
They are too young.
to marry right? But pple at their age are not too young to have sex in ur place
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kantin: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Richardabbey:
angry God Punish Them , Underage
common sense yet you no get

Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Majesty08: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:
Why using earpiece? This Aboki won't stop amusing me! Is he listen to photographer's voice or What?

Don't underate that guy... The ROD between his two legs can abort 8months pregnancy... Abokis aren't educated,but God gave them the longest ROD to satisfy their wives.

And pls watch fulani's women very well,their bums always shake... grin grin grin.. Their bore holes never dry of water

Show me your certificate please dear southerner.........u doesnt sound educated at all!
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Majesty08: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2017
mrMeen:
those that are saying they are too young is it after every dick and Harry has slept with the girl and the guy has swam in every hole he find that they become matured enough. personally I encourage this type of marriage when both parties are innocent and pure.

My brothers from south will definitely come online and criticize this marriage yet they are ok with their folks having multiple sex partners even before the age of 18..........Hypocrites
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2017
look at this ashawo talking ,u have been giving enough Mouth Action,now ur mouth looking like a chipmunk's
safarigirl:
he is listening to BBC Hausa grin

Aboki and radio are inseparable
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Awodipog:
Earpiece for weeding shoot abi dis one na normal picture

And inherited eye glasses. Why force things eh? Happy marriage all the same.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Tomisinpraiz:
Who will teach this guy how to knock the door?

Ask the Queen and give her time to ask the milk maid. lol
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Tokziby:
I know majority of people will claim they are too young to marry but will say nothing if they fvck around claiming bf and gf

I bet most of them never knew their parents got married early like 17 or 18? A little research will aid u in regards to parents born pre 60's or 70's got married early.

May God Bless ur union and favor u cos u avoided sin and took a bold step in doing the rightful...

17 or 18 years of age for marriage is late. Why not 7 or 8 years of age so they can live longer and enjoy better?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 2:24am On Dec 01, 2017
if their parent agreed to this they should be arrested for child abused!
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kantin: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Mbediogu:

17 or 18 years of age for marriage is late. Why not 7 or 8 years of age so they can live longer and enjoy better?
but your parents should be honored for encouraging underage sex outside marriage? Stupidity at it pick
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by phemmizjay(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Awodipog:
Earpiece for weeding shoot abi dis one na normal picture
I tink say na only see am. na smal al dis dh start d next 1 go b headset
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by nurusystem(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
kudos to what?

I'm sure the kid don't know the difference between ass and vagina.

so you want them to become prostitute.
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jaychubi: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Under aged marriage
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Raintaker(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Shit, These people and double standard/hypocrisy.
When a 19 year old boy got married to an eighteen year old lass the other day, you people were hailing them and now because it's the North it's a different cup of tea right?
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gulfer: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Why the stupid earpiece na angry angry angry
Re: Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2017
I don't support this, they are too young for all this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.