Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (46137 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by mckazzy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Y be say P.M news no dey carry better news, than all these beer parlour gist.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by HAH: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thief
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by HAH: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
This is clearly a skewed news, obviously there was no money lost, the landlord seem to have brought Capenter to remove roof to force eviction and the tenant who is a driver is now claiming to have lost 950k in the room,

8 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
itz CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again!
wait!, did he say #950k?! cash?!, a driver?!! oh, dz one will even lie to da steering of da car he drives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by DonCandido(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Islie:

WOMAN DOCKED FOR ALLEGEDLY HIRING SUSPECTED ROBBERS TO ROB TENANT

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-docked-allegedly-hiring-suspected-robbers-rob-tenant/

Here is a clear warning to the notorious Lagos landlords who engage in self help to eject recalcitrant tenants from their properties.

It needs to be stressed that no landlord has the right to trespass onto a rented apartment to evict a tenant without a Court Order no matter how much the tenant is owing.

The tenant in this case has as expected, smartly taken advantage of the landlady's misadventure with the intention of writing off his arrears of rent and collect undeserved refund of nonexistent 950k.

I believe the tenant will fail in Court when he is asked to provide evidence of the source of the allegedly missing money.

As to the allegation of criminal trespass (not stealing) against the landlady and her hirelings, she should be prepared to spend some time in jail.

Even at this late stage, the landlady should instruct her solicitors to issue the requisite statutory notices to the tenant and apply to the Court for recovery of the apartment and arrears of rent from the tenant.

4 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by pecoprince: 1:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Ugo my brother don hammer

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by eagleeye2: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Clearly a case of self help gone wrong. But the tenant better start looking for another accommodation. He is very wicked and should expect a day of reckoning with Karma.

5 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 2:35am On Dec 01, 2017
That 950,000 allegation can ruin the case for the prosecutors and the tenants risk jail term for perjury.i mean who owes four months' rent when such amount is in your apartment?

4 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 2:37am On Dec 01, 2017
That 950,000 allegation can ruin the case for the prosecutors and the tenant risk jail term for perjury.i mean who owes four months' rent when such amount is in your apartment?

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by galadima77(m): 4:03am On Dec 01, 2017
RaaGhu:
Kai...

Nigerian Newspapers sef!

Shey they want to act as if they do not know that the tenant was owing the landlady some money.

Cos it is not normal for landlords or ladies to just call a carpenter to come and remove the tenant's roofing sheets without reason.

If they want to get to root of this matter, let them ask the tenant to bring up evidence of his 950000 naira missing!

it's funny but she should have done it in his presence na. He can even claim his car was stolen from d room to teach the lady a lesson.
when a desperado meets an opportunist.... many things emanate...

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
He kept #950k for which house? Chai Ugo my brother you can lie for Africa.
If i should be a whistle blower for this, how much will be my commission?

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Trippletriangle: 5:26am On Dec 01, 2017
You had 950k and your house just became a bank. 4 month rent could not pay, do you think we are all fulls.
The landlord might be wrong but you caused it,by not giving her your rent

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2017
950 and tenant for15 yrs some people dey go back
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Yolo Ugo don plant fictitious N950k in the house. Mama landlady just entered one chance
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by RaaGhu: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
No Be Lie!

galadima77:

it's funny but she should have done it in his presence na. He can even claim his car was stolen from d room to teach the lady a lesson.
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by RaaGhu: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
galadima77:

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Yusuf4: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Some of you comment before thinking.
If your Father owned an apartment people reside in, then you will know how painful tenants crook life is.

How can you build a house with millions to make money from rent and someone will be owing you 4 months salary. is it a corpers family house or an IDP camp.

Some tenants are just devil, like the above mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by princetom1(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2017
RaaGhu:
Kai...

Nigerian Newspapers sef!

Shey they want to act as if they do not know that the tenant was owing the landlady some money.

Cos it is not normal for landlords or ladies to just call a carpenter to come and remove the tenant's roofing sheets without reason.

If they want to get to root of this matter, let them ask the tenant to bring up evidence of his 950000 naira missing!

Its sure, money dey inside d house bt not up to 950k. They were in dispute of 4 months rent, since Iya landlord normally collects money without giving receipt.
Think of it, why will Iya landlord try this kind action film unless she has noticed oga tenant normally brings home money or he normally has plenty money to eat nkwobi and pepper soup at their street spot

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Yoruba demons today seems like their day...hitting headlines back to back grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Please is he the driver of MD of shell company to have such amount of money in his house or just a mere bus driver??
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by olabisimichael: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Islie:

WOMAN DOCKED FOR ALLEGEDLY HIRING SUSPECTED ROBBERS TO ROB TENANT

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-docked-allegedly-hiring-suspected-robbers-rob-tenant/

As much as such a story is a lesson for over bearing landlords!I believe this event is riddled with inconsistency and deliberate falsehood by the tenant! It is wrong to remove tenant roof or jack door open in his absence!
That is the crime Mama is suffering for!
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
All of you shouting [color=#000099][/color]Afonja...you will only understand this case if you stay in Lagos.
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Godsate: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2017
MasterChen:

I thought as much.

The broke bastid is even lying about having 950k grin. You had 950k and you couldn't pay rent?

I'm not supporting the land lady. But what pain me most is that Police won't dig deep into the case.

This is the reason why most yoruba land lords don't want Igbo tenants.

They are ready to pay any amount to rent the appartment but won't pay a kobo after the expiration of the rent and won't want to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2017
princetom1:

Its sure, money dey inside d house bt not up to 950k. They were in dispute of 4 months rent, since Iya landlord normally collects money without giving receipt.
Think of it, why will Iya landlord try this kind action film unless she has noticed oga tenant normally brings home money or he normally has plenty money to eat nkwobi and pepper soup at their street spot

Oga,iya landlady didn't steal anything jare.That is how Lagos landlords and landladies eject tenants.Iya just messed with the wrong person.
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by isalegan2: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2017
Yusuf4:
Some of you comment before thinking.
If your Father owned an apartment people reside in, then you will know how painful tenants crook life is.

How can you build a house with millions to make money from rent and someone will be owing you 4 months salary. is it a corpers family house or an IDP camp.

Some tenants are just devil, like the above mentioned.

The man lived there for 15 years! I'm sure she wouldn't have kept renewing his lease if he was a problem.

But I understand what you're saying about devil tenants. My dad rented a beautiful brand new house to a non-Lagosian woman who tore up the whole place when she vacated 3 years later after owing rent. So wrong!
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2017
By the time this mama finishes with that ugo he will be roaming the streets of Lagos naked screaming 950000 naira.

Don't pick a fight that you can't win.

Na imole go pursue that guy tire.

I've given him my prophecies.

Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by ebby9z(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Obviously, the guy didn't have shit in the house but he played smart. grin grin good for all these wicked Lagos landlords
Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by cozyfbaby: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) by salesforce: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Father, Collects N2m Ransom From Family Members (Pix) / Robbers Shoot Father Michael Akawu Dead In A Supermarket In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.