Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (73479 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by chukwunedu77: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2017
Dis is absolutely disgusting!!

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2017
she needs to eat well
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by miqos03: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
ItsTutsi:
man looking at this picture just made my dick invert
omo, I weak like vegetable

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by nawtyme: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
What
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by lumzybo: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
The message is dope and a form of encouragement for someone out there but the pix..... lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by jamace(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Zzzzzz!!! Wetin be dis?

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Michelle55: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Chai... warris dis bikonu? for this new month, naim person get mind move this wahala to Fp? issorai.

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by airminem(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
She looks great

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by DigitalScale: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2017
my laptop sale view has 321 views
very serious and legit deal
yet this shit as at this time
has almost 2500 views just within 5mins
wtf

imagine if my laptop had such views
wtf
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by elgramz: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
She is beautiful

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by newsfromwomen: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Reject this early morning disease in Jesus' name

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by vioment: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
How did this man have babies? shocked
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Amarabae(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Iberibe wu oria
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
She just needs to add some meat and tone up her tummy via exercise. Once she fattens up, those booobies will be fuller.

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
way2much:
the lady was passing a message which I bet many didn't read before jumping on the thread to drop negative comments.

Only 5% of guys read a thread here, many just jump straight to comment after reading the headlines or view a pic.

So you are so right bro.

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Coldfeets: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
Looks like a HIV patient.

Anyway sha, today na HIV AIDS day... maybe that's why and what she's celebrating, who knows...?
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by prospero15(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2017
A minute silence for our dear vaseline crew rushing to view this...

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by iluvdonjazzy: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
thank God u said graphic
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by agwom(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
God have mercy on her life!
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by lorenzos1: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Jesu

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
this is the problem i have woth people claimimg self love and love yourself rhetorics. they are using that medium to display nudity which is not cool. what is the difference between you and ashawo biko? please put some clothes on and dont force us to like your body the way it is. its your body, if you like it what should be our business in it? why are you roping us in your delusion?

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by BTT(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Sadly, y'all forming here and shaming her body are not any better...

It is nature. And there's very little we all can do about it.

The essence of her message is that we should carry our shells with pride as the real us is within.

In any case, we all already have our body like hers or will soon be like hers or worse.

Life happens, so does death.

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by EmekaBlue(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Her breast too flat

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Ljboy(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
wahrizdiz?

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Social, media craze. Where has morality and self respect gone to?
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by purplekayc(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2017
ItsTutsi:
man looking at this picture just made my dick invert
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Stanley1155: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2017
You no lie I swear
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by sirdjay1: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2017
White house down

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by whitebeard(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm..mmm, this is strong..
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by NigerianScholar: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Drinokrane:
A Somalian mother of 4, Kokobie took to her Instagram to share her nude photo as she talks about how ‘Perfect is unattainable’.
She also revealed her past insecurities about her boobs.

She wrote;
“I always had big boobs for the most part of my life like DDD.

I had my first child at the age of 18. I #breastfed and pumped for a year and half. I have had #momboobs for the last 17 years. They changed with every child.

I have 4 kids and I breastfed them all about the same time. I’m actually still #breatfeeding
and until recently I was sure I was going to get my brest done once I was finished having babies. When I was younger I was super insecure about my boobies. I just wanted them small so I can go bra free. Today I don’t feel the same about them at all.

I L VE them! They have been supplying an abundance of milk to my children and they still are. They are a big source of comfort to my babies and my L VE adores them. I totally respect any woman’s decision to get plastic surgery. But for me, thank God, I didn’t go through with it! We, as women, do a lot to ourselves to fit in that perfect box. According to society, we all are imperfect.

Unfortunately, most of us buy that shit! Perfect is unattainable. As a result, we pick ourselves and each other apart. What for? Why can’t we just be naturally beautiful? Whatever we choose to do to our bodies should be respected. The human body is mindblowing. It’s beautiful. It’s sacred. It’s the only one we get. I choose to #respect #nourish #appreciate #adore and #celebrate #mytemple just the way it is. Any and all negative comments will get you blocked. #motherof4 #mother #woman #LOVEmybush #natural #naturalbeauty #wild #wildwoman #feelfree #livefree #freedom #LOVE #selfL
VE #selfcare”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/woman-shares-her-nude-photo-as-she.html

I love looking at good things. And i dont usually say this. But. Thank you for censoring this

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by gonkin(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Looks like granny in the klumps. OLYMPUS has fAlLeN

The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband"