Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (73457 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by mfujah(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2017
Somalia or zoomalia
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2017
My mum has 4 children n her belly ddnt squeeze dis bad.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by DjAndroid: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2017
columbus007:
Spits..leave threads.
it's obvious that you didn't read through post, you only checked the pictures.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Jbleenk: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2017
ItsTutsi:
man looking at this picture just made my dick invert

Bros ur dick na inverter? I need electricity in my yard pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by toniobyke(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Holy shiiiit.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by ngwababe(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2017
We are nine and my mom's boobs are still intact! This woman is really sick!

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
This is what happens to our mothers when they bring us into the world. All these kids making daft comments need to reflect on that.

The average mother does not have access to fitness trainer, cosmetic surgery, top of the line health care. This is what most women look like after three kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by mthy(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Drinokrane:
A Somalian mother of 4, Kokobie took to her Instagram to share her nude photo as she talks about how ‘Perfect is unattainable’.
She also revealed her past insecurities about her boobs.

She wrote;
“I always had big boobs for the most part of my life like DDD.

I had my first child at the age of 18. I #breastfed and pumped for a year and half. I have had #momboobs for the last 17 years. They changed with every child.

I have 4 kids and I breastfed them all about the same time. I’m actually still #breatfeeding
and until recently I was sure I was going to get my brest done once I was finished having babies. When I was younger I was super insecure about my boobies. I just wanted them small so I can go bra free. Today I don’t feel the same about them at all.

I L VE them! They have been supplying an abundance of milk to my children and they still are. They are a big source of comfort to my babies and my L VE adores them. I totally respect any woman’s decision to get plastic surgery. But for me, thank God, I didn’t go through with it! We, as women, do a lot to ourselves to fit in that perfect box. According to society, we all are imperfect.

Unfortunately, most of us buy that shit! Perfect is unattainable. As a result, we pick ourselves and each other apart. What for? Why can’t we just be naturally beautiful? Whatever we choose to do to our bodies should be respected. The human body is mindblowing. It’s beautiful. It’s sacred. It’s the only one we get. I choose to #respect #nourish #appreciate #adore and #celebrate #mytemple just the way it is. Any and all negative comments will get you blocked. #motherof4 #mother #woman #LOVEmybush #natural #naturalbeauty #wild #wildwoman #feelfree #livefree #freedom #LOVE #selfL
VE #selfcare”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/woman-shares-her-nude-photo-as-she.html

Jesùs!

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by maasoap(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Bachelors in the house must choose one, Iranian or Somalian.

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by maasoap(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2017
ngwababe:
We are nine and my mom's boobs are still intact! This woman is really sick!
It depends on the body structure of individual woman.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2017
May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled month. Happy New Month.

Christal Villa-Itamarun (Ibeju-lekki)
Promo Price: 1.5m
Rate: 2.5m
Title: Excision in process

Christal Villa- Kings Court
Price: 6m
Promo Price: 4m
Title: Approved Excision

Christal Villa Gold phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Promo Price: 800k
Price: 1m
Title: Reg. Survey

Christal Villa Gold phase 2, Behind Phase 1, Igbogun, Ibeju-lekki
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free

Christal Villa Kentops, Elebu GRA, Ibadan
Price: 700k
Promo: Buy 6 get 1free

All our Estates are attached with Christmas gift items which ends December 15th 2017...

Dont miss it...

For Inspection / Purchase,
Call/WhatsApp Property360 Watch on 08136386580 or Email property360watch@gmail.com
#IBEJULEKKIPROPERTY #LIFETIMEINVESTMENT #PROPERTY360WATCH
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Excuzeme: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Lionbite:
Eeeww! Yuck!

Is she an HIV Victim on Cocain?
Just look at those watery eyes!
Nnyama. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by TrillionBrains(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Jeezz, am getting Blind already. What the Bleep happened to this womans flesh. That SONIA ROBOT is even much better
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Yameater(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
way2much:
the lady was passing a message which I bet many didn't read before jumping on the thread to drop negative comments.

God bless you, i actually looked for such comments as yours

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by ngwababe(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2017
maasoap:

It depends on the body structure of individual woman.

Ok ooooo
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Teeboi56: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
I no something Good can't come out from Somali
Shame on her
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by DBDaniel(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2017
When the oloshos about to polite face ppl the just appeared like abandon rage
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Larwin(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
Uriel mum don surface cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Lionbite(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Excuzeme:

Is she an HIV Victim on Cocain?
Just look at those watery eyes!
Nnyama. cry cry
as in, na walking zombie
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by dangwarmai(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Unfortunately, most of us buy that shit! Perfect is unattainable. As a result, we pick ourselves and each other apart. What for? Why can’t we just be naturally beautiful? Whatever we choose to do to our bodies should be respected. The human body is mindblowing. It’s beautiful. It’s sacred. It’s the only one we get. I choose to #respect #nourish #appreciate #adore and #celebrate #mytemple just the way it is. Any and all negative comments will get you blocked. #motherof4 #mother #woman #LOVEmybush #natural #naturalbeauty #wild #wildwoman #feelfree #livefree #freedom #LOVE #selfL
VE #selfcare”[/i]

This is the message that not all nairalanders will understand because of being eager to comment.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by columbus007(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
it's obvious that you didn't read through post, you only checked the pictures.
I quickly ran thru d pix,d next thing my belle turn.

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Dollabiz: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by Angy55(f): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
The big boobs lovers over to you.... This is always the end point of every boob especially for the big ones.

But wait, where are all the ladies on NL they avoided this thread.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by charles2044: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
End time Mama!
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by sisisioge: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
Well said maami...

To all you females talking trash here, wait until you have kids, especially all you big boobs and hips owners...then you would realized she's pretty.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by sisisioge: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
oyb:
This is what happens to our mothers when they bring us into the world. All these kids making daft comments need to reflect on that.

The average mother does not have access to fitness trainer, cosmetic surgery, top of the line health care. This is what most women look like after three kids.

Thank you!it surprises me that females of the big boobs gang too are talking trash! If all mothers of two kids and above should enter a nude contest, this chick is gonna come out in top range grin
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by chronique(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2017
how can you call these nude photos for christ sake? these are graphic photos and you need to put a "viewers descretion" warning by the side.

1 Like

Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by cahrlifa(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2017
My God waris dis....OP respect yourself ooo
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by andy82: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Chevalier:
Turn off!! lipsrsealed
See the sexy bwrest.
Re: Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities by bewla(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Abbeysunday:
See as d tin b like over used rag

All dis grandmas sev....#EndTimeGrandmas
a Woman can not b young for ever please appreciate her she is some one boo and and some once mother for God sake look at the message not the messenger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.