Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

"Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (18526 Views)

Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by Chukapage(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

Who is the parasite and who is the host?

They feed you and also provide shelter for your people running away from alaigbo.
You don't see them doing attache with SS like your people do.

See pot calling kettle black.
look at u a disgrace tactically asslicking yorubas fuvcking northern parasite scared of losing its host..
Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by bigfish3k: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

Lol. More like proudly attache by force. Because south south and south east are separate regions.

am from south south and igbo, but which geography text book have u heard of south south before

we are the same I have cousins in the south east and I cant leave them behind therefore, old south east stands on my mind

God almighty made us together as south east, so no Yoruba or hausa can divide us for selfish gains of their region. that is why they forged a name that doesn't exist to divide us by force against Godswill and nature

so if u continue to divide us by force, we will continue to attach by force

1 Like

Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by konoplyanka: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
bigfish3k:

am from south south and igbo, but which geography text book have u heard of south south before

we are the same I have cousins in the south east and I cant leave them behind therefore, old south east stands on my mind

God almighty made us together as south east, so no Yoruba or hausa can divide us for selfish gains of their region. that is why they forged a name that doesn't exist to divide us by force against Godswill and nature

so if u continue to divide us by force, we will continue to attach by force

By saying ss/se you already divide yourself. Why not call everybody south east?
Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by bigfish3k: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
konoplyanka:

By saying ss/se you already divide yourself. Why not call everybody south east?

just following ur forceful divide tactics so that u can understand me, because if I mention only south east u wouldn't understand

but which geography text book is Nigeria using
Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by Kemperor: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reno Omokiri and FFK already cooking their reply...

Shettima will receive sense by force when they finish with him..
Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by IslamicRebel: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yorubas will support their masters
Re: "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima by ESDKING: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Parasitic governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics / I Know PDP Has Caused Nigerians Some Pains – Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.