Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be (800 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by sweerychick(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2017
I saw this on facebook and honestly tears rolled down my cheeks. According to the facebook user this pre wedding shoot was taken in the guy's workshop at obosi, the bride insisted that the go to his workshop and take the photo, no fancy background, no expensive restaurant, just a simple photo with a powerful love message. "I'm proud of my guy". I say this is the best pre wedding photos so far.

Lalasticlala what do ya think?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by gift01: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Real Love
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by rawpadgin(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2017
This is nice

U can't find this kinda girl in warri

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2017
"I'm proud of my woman "..........any woman that will understand the message I got from these .
A woman that actually think very deep will understand that the big money spent on pre-wedding & wedding ceremony does not & will never equate to the success of the marriage.Most cases,it's an inverse relationship .....
Wishing them the best of happy married life kiss

Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by Slayer2: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is nice

Lolz e dey. I know one fine black girl when fit give this kind of love. She is slim. Nice girl. Make I give you her control ni?
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by rawpadgin(m): 5:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Lolz e dey. I know one fine black girl when fit give this kind of love. She is slim. Nice girl. Make I give you her control ni?
u sure?
Where she dey stay for warri?
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by Slayer2: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
u sure?
Where she dey stay for warri?

My street, pti road,
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by elantraceey(f): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Simplicity is beautiful smiley

Happy married life in advance to them
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by pressplay411(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is nice

Definitely not in Lagos! cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by rawpadgin(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

My street, pti road,
send me ur number

I dey hustling ground now

I go hala u next week
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by Samusu(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Kazeem the Mechanic and Jumoke the Orange Seller
Re: Lovely Pre Wedding Photo Of An Artisan And His Bride To Be by Slayer2: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
send me ur number

I dey hustling ground now

I go hala u next week

Message me in whatsapp. Check my land thread on my profile yo see my number.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / Is This How Marriage Is?mine Is Beginning To Feel Like Prison! / Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.