Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae (53763 Views)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by correctbae: 8:14pm On May 24, 2018
It's a thing of joy when one finds love and ready to walk down the aisle. 

Makeup artist Owoyemi Iwalola Victoria who runs @lavickie_signature is set to walk down the aisle with the love of her life Tosin Sunday Ayeni  who's in the Nigerian Army. Obviously, their love journey is over 3 years. Their wedding will be holding on 26th, May 2018

However, they've released their pre-wedding photos

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/24/makeup-artist-set-to-get-married-to-her-soldier-lover-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by youngest85(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
If you marry a military man, it's either you prepare to be a young widow or you are ready for a polygamous family

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Lazyreporta(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2018
correctbae:
It's a thing of joy when one finds love and ready to walk down the aisle. 

Makeup artist Owoyemi Iwalola Victoria who runs @lavickie_signature is set to walk down the aisle with the love of her life Tosin Sunday Ayeni  who's in the Nigerian Army. Obviously, their love journey is over 3 years. Their wedding will be holding on 26th, May 2018

However, they've released their pre-wedding photos

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/24/makeup-artist-set-to-get-married-to-her-soldier-lover-releases-pre-wedding-photos/

Dominique ,
Are you thinking what I am thinking
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by NwaAmaikpe: 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

Great.

Her ex-boyfriends should not give up hope, but should patiently wait on the rebound line.
Because we know what happens to women that marry Nigerian soldiers but it is not from NwaAmaikpe's mouth that you will hear that the Pope is a lesbian.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by ikbnice(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
Smile hard for soldier man life o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by dominique(f): 8:41pm On May 24, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Dominiqe ,
Are you thinking what I am thinking
embarassed

What are you thinking o?

The babe get mind sha.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Lazyreporta(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
dominique:

What are you thinking o?

The babe get mind sha.

I will not tell you grin

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2018
She is a brave one smiley

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by BlackHatNaija: 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
Looks more of Photoshop than make up. Congratulations to them!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Pebcak: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Patrick33(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
If na this guy alone alone him for no even reason this pre wedding picture...him just dey like say General give am order to do the shoot

16 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by mosho2good: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
Dating an illiterate girl is not a problem at all, the problem is when you text her;
"Baby, goodnight; sweet dreams. I love you..."
Then, she replies you;
"Goodnight my love, may your gentle soul rest in peace".
My brother, I swear, sleep no go catch you again. ������� don't laugh alone

. A lady lied to a guy dat she is a graduate. D guy asked "did u do NYSC? She replied "No seriously I don't like the course. Because all the subject is calculation ...." ����
���

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by StarUp: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
The night of the wedding will be like...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by 6pax: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
They look alike
Are they related undecided

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by mosho2good: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
Dating an illiterate girl is not a problem at all, the problem is when you text her;
"Baby, goodnight; sweet dreams. I love you..."
Then, she replies you;
"Goodnight my love, may your gentle soul rest in peace".
My brother, I swear, sleep no go catch you again. ������� don't laugh alone

. A lady lied to a guy dat she is a graduate. D guy asked "did u do NYSC? She replied "No seriously I don't like the course. Because all the subject is calculation ...." ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by klickstar: 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
HML by the way who invented the idea of pre wedding pics sef?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Oladipo1166(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
HBD
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
Fresh officer from NDA....Instead of him to enjoy out of camp small he go let this old girl force him to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Flexherbal(m): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
Happy married life , in advance!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
Socivilian.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Headlesschicken(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
grin The hustle is real, chukwu gba gi ume to d young lady...
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Paperwhite(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
Nice concept! smiley Lovely couple! kiss HML in advance.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On May 24, 2018
Lovely.
PRETTY.
Beautiful
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
youngest85:
If you marry a military man, it's either you prepare to be a young widow or you are ready for a polygamous family

Gbam... Especially in the era of Buhari and Boko Haram
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Gkay1(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
congrats
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Austema(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
guys are not smiling. the way guys are picking beutiful babes, am afraid of the one to marry o. #the beutiful one are not yet born
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by Alejoc(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
Happy married life in advance!
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2018
I hope is not afonja
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae by lincs25(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2018
youngest85:
Why are you so irrational in your thinking. What of those that work for 35yrs and retired.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.