Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? (1787 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2017
My cousin's bride price is been paid. They're waiting to do their wedding soon. So they are not yet together. Today, I saw this cousin cleaning a male tenant's room in our compound. I told her it was wrong for her to do so as she is married. She said she is doing it because the guy is away. But I see it to be wrong for a married woman to clean another man's room other than her husband's.
Nairalanders, what do you think?
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by boss01: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Very wrong
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Lefulefu IamKashyBaby Evanstical IneedSugarMumy1 pmc01 Please coman share your opinions.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
blacq2009:
My cousin's bride price is been paid. They're waiting to do their wedding soon. So they are not yet together. Today, I saw this cousin cleaning a male tenant's room in our compound. I told her it was wrong for her to do so as she is married. She said she is doing it because the guy is away. But I see it to be wrong for a married woman to clean another man's room other than her husband's.

Please: who is the man to your cousin, how come they paid pride price and she's not living with the man? Just share more light then I will state my opinion bro
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Please: who is the man to your cousin, how come they paid pride price and she's not living with the man? Just share more light then I will state my opinion bro
The man's just a tenant in our compound. They're waiting to do the Islamic wedding and as such the girl is still in her house.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Lol... All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Uhmmm this 1 strong oh
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
blacq2009:

Does she own the building, Is she the owner of that apartment? If YES she has the right to clean it or she can ask somebody to clean it..

But if she's a tenant as well, then i wud say IT IS VERY WRONG..
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Does she own the building, Is she the owner of that apartment? If YES she has the right to clean it or she can ask somebody to clean it..

But if she's a tenant as well, then i wud say IT IS VERY WRONG..
She's not a tenant. We own the house.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by habsydiamond(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
do you know if that tenant dey change her pond water B4 her bride price was paid... something must be hidden btw the tenant and Ur cousin..
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
blacq2009:

She's not a tenant. We own the house.

"WE"... does it mean, she owns the house too?
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is She With Brain At All?
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

"WE"... does it mean, she owns the house too?
IamKashyBaby! The house is ours and the dude is tenant.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by francis247(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
blacq2009:
This is strange. Did the man just pay for the room but is yet to move in or what? Is he living there already but traveled? If so why did he leave his key with your cousin? What's the relationship between them?
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
francis247:
This is strange. Did the man just pay for the room but is yet to move in or what? Is he living there already but traveled? If so why did he leave his key with your cousin? What's the relationship between them?
He's living there already. My cousin told me she took the key from her senior sister.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Questions you should ask yourself are; what if the man categorically asked her to clean the room for him since he's away? Of course, they must have an outstanding relationship for this request to be made since he's aware she's married. Secondly, what if she offered to clean his room and after much he obliged her request?. Lastly, what if he's paying her for her services for the time being, and you're not aware?. Any of these could be the reason so stop disturbing yourself. And FYI, a married woman could clean another man's room aside her husband's if it's her job.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by feelgoodInc: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
guy no too disturb yourself, she might just be doing it out of respect but I believe this girl is a very young girl that's why she hasn't moved to her husband's house yet.

if she is a young girl then you should understand that she might just be using that man's house as an example if she moves into her man's house.

secondly she may not know the do's and don't of a married woman yet.
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Baba they blow her scatter

No say I tell you
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by francis247(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
blacq2009:

He's living there already. My cousin told me she took the key from her senior sister.
You need to talk to your cousin. If she's doing it as a job, fine. But if it's because she and this tenant have such a close relationship, then that might be a problem, especially if her soon to be husband gets to find out
Re: A Married Woman Cleaning Another Man's Room - Right? by blacq2009(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
francis247:
You need to talk to your cousin. If she's doing it as a job, fine. But if it's because she and this tenant have such a close relationship, then that might be a problem, especially if her soon to be husband gets to find out
Thanks, bro

(1) (Reply)

18+ Here’s How To Have Sex With A Virgin / Men Who Eat Okra Become Impotent!!! / Guys, How Do You Handle Advances From Gay Suitors??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.