Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi (26990 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by kennykane1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
@OP watch sheeples storm this page in defense of their individual con men/slave master grin grin One already asked you to remove his OG grin grin

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Op decided to draw this battle line on nl. grin
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by semyman: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHistorian:
Why the generalization!?
name one exception
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Godson1978: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Agent of darkness have started again. U did not succeed in the past, so u will not succeed now. The church is marching forward u can not prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by don4real18(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
DaddyKross:
Is it your money ?
But ppl like you were telling Nigerians not to invest in MMM grin
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by HeyCorleone(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy if these Men I'm seeing their pix here curse u eh...I reserve my comment, keep trolling and judging them

You're obviously one of those who think these men are super human.

The only thing Jesus, the only person I feel we should have deep regard for, cursed was a tree. You saying these mortal men should curse someone is just plain insanity.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg make una no dey put TB Joshua for such list
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
What is new, SHAMLESS THIEVES all of them.

I pity their clueless followers the most, paying TITHE to buy HOPE, what a mess.

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
kennykane1:
@OP watch sheeples storm this page in defense of their individual con men/slave master grin grin One already asked you to remove his OG grin grin

You mean GOATS?
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by kennykane1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
frosbel2:

You mean GOATS?

Goats are even smarter than the duns them.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by tstx(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy if these Men I'm seeing their pix here curse u eh...I reserve my comment, keep trolling and judging them
since their curses work why haven't they cursed shekau. or the corrupt govt officials in our country

2 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Horpeyemi93(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Snow02:
undecided TBH I'm sick of all these bashing of pastors everywhere let people believe in whatever the fvck they want ah don't see y'all making these threads about Islam and besides we have more pressing issues like the terrorist we call President
Tflex01:
war against Christianity continues.......

cool
Papiikush:
Funny how nairaland is always against Christianity but has never for once said anything about the other religion. Even Seun himself is always attacking Christians and its teachings but dare not say shìt about Muslims.

All the self proclaimed atheists on nairaland are cowards who dare not say anything about the Muslims because they know if you try that shìt your family might be kidnapped and beheaded. (Muslims don't take shìt)

Well...Christianity is a religion of peace and according to the word of God, we are meant to accept punches without retaliation or having holy wars.

We are not to meant to kill and expect to have sex with virgins when we get to heaven. (Heaven wasn't created for sex)

Not disputing the fact that 70% of pastors are fake and dubious, but it doesn't mean you don't have fake imams and criminals building mosques too. Y'all scared to talk about them because you scared of their charms and terrorism?

Have you ever wondered why you have to take a path before you are allowed to comment on Muslims threads here on nairaland?

Only Cultists do that (Don't be shocked if my comment is deleted and I get banned, it's the nairaland way)

Please remove TB JOSHUA. He is still the best thing to happen to Christianity in Nigeria.
Godson1978:
Agent of darkness have started again. U did not succeed in the past, so u will not succeed now. The church is marching forward u can not prevail.
Papiikush:
Funny how nairaland is always against Christianity but has never for once said anything about the other religion. Even Seun himself is always attacking Christians and its teachings but dare not say shìt about Muslims.

All the self proclaimed atheists on nairaland are cowards who dare not say anything about the Muslims because they know if you try that shìt your family might be kidnapped and beheaded. (Muslims don't take shìt)

Well...Christianity is a religion of peace and according to the word of God, we are meant to accept punches without retaliation or having holy wars.

We are not to meant to kill and expect to have sex with virgins when we get to heaven. (Heaven wasn't created for sex)

Not disputing the fact that 70% of pastors are fake and dubious, but it doesn't mean you don't have fake imams and criminals building mosques too. Y'all scared to talk about them because you scared of their charms and terrorism?

Have you ever wondered why you have to take a path before you are allowed to comment on Muslims threads here on nairaland?

Only Cultists do that (Don't be shocked if my comment is deleted and I get banned, it's the nairaland way)

Please remove TB JOSHUA. He is still the best thing to happen to Christianity in Nigeria.

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by madridsta007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=300350133804435&id=158338594672257

N700m of Nigeria’s budgetary funds, sent to the Sultan to build a house or something— have your investigated that or is your pretentious, cowardly ear only tuned towards these pastors?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/property/why-we-bought-n700m-residence-for-sultan-in-abuja-sokoto-govt/207397.html

Start venting your angst equally on both religious if you want to be taken seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by spencekat(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
War against the church this year will yield no result.

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BluntBoy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yes, the average Nigerian pastor is a manipulator. They display evidences of narcissistic personality disorder. I will highlight the major attributes of a manipulator:

Vilifying the Victim: Oyedepo slaps a girl and then vilifies her.

Diversion plus evasion: Biodun Fatoyinbo/Ese saga comes to mind.

Convert Intimidation: Suleman told his followers to cut off ties with anyone who believed Otobo's allegation against him. Also, an average Nigerian pastor uses "touch not my anointed" to make people scared of questioning them. That verse is one of the most perverted verse of the Bible.

Playing the Victim's Role: Suleman initially denied knowing Otobo but then agreed to have helped her with no strings attached in 2015. Otobo comes back to haunt Suleman and Suleman immediately runs out to accuse El Rufai of using Otobo to victimize him. In the case of Biodun of COZA, his enemies saw the land his church had acquired, got jealous and attempted to use Ese to bring him down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Snow02: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Horpeyemi93:
uncle I see what you did there but I'm personally non of those people in that picture I haven't been in church for God knows how long but you gotta let people live and do what they want.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
I tried commenting on a Muslim thread today and couldn't, after declaring that I wasn't Muslim...

Why is this Christian thread open for all? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by OShepherd: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
iyke926:
What more do you expect after they have read books like

1. The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

2. 44 laws of Power by Robert Greene

3. How to win friends and Influence people by Dale Carneegie

4. The Power of persuasion by Robert Levine

5. Some other small small inspirational, motivational books plus Holy Bible

Remember a man of God telling me to pay him 20k for deliverance. I just laughed and sent him this message.
Also dont forget, The Art of War: Bad Books but far from theory!
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by teflonjake(m): 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Your ban works on those who see nairaland as their last resort.....if you don't change your ways mod....this site will go down soon...

Oh u you can ban me....only if you knew

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by OmoOshodi(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:

I typed an obvious truth about Muslims sometime last year and I was banned for 6 months. Meanwhile you see Muslims in this thread typing and shaming pastors. (lol...nah, I am not saying the Mods are biased, they are too perfect for that)

We were not taught to kill and expect to have sex with virgins in heaven. (Heaven wasn't created for sex)

TB fumbled with the United State election where he predicted wrongly ..... He said he saw woman .... And God exposed him as a liar and brought forth Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Heavance(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na wetin pastor Adeboye do you?

2 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Melchizzedek: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
iyke926:
What more do you expect after they have read books like

1. The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

2. 44 laws of Power by Robert Greene

3. How to win friends and Influence people by Dale Carneegie

4. The Power of persuasion by Robert Levine

5. Some other small small inspirational, motivational books plus Holy Bible

Remember a man of God telling me to pay him 20k for deliverance. I just laughed and sent him this message.

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Sunnah1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
MrHistorian:
Why the generalization!?
With exclusion of who?
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by InvertedHammer: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
Is it your money?

So said investors in MMM.

grin

The history of Nigeria will be incomplete without mentioning MMM.

It washed, rinsed, flushed and cycled the same way cryptocurrency is washing right now ready to rinse.

Early investors get in and make all the money, then lure in late arrivals and leave them stranded with empty bags.

/

2 Likes

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Yem234: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
But what about all those 30 billion guys u use ur money to watch their show and buy their songs are they not rich through ur money. I think u have to choose the best path for ur life and stop influencing people negatively

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by SirBunky85(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by Papiikush: 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
OmoOshodi:
TB fumbled with the United State election where he predicted wrongly ..... He said he saw woman .... And God exposed him as a liar and brought forth Donald Trump

lol.. My comment has been hidden grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by perryy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pubichairs:

You have been manipulated to believe people can cause you. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by vertueptime: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=300350133804435&id=158338594672257

I will gladly pay my tithes to ur brain, u have single handedly uncovered how fraud is been perpetrated I suggest efcc employ u, u will out perform magu
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by vertueptime: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
spencekat:
War against the church this year will yield no result.

U are fighting the wrong war, the war is against the fraudulent scamming pastors not the church, the make the church look bad, free the shipple, give nothing to the thieving pastors

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by ArcGibson(m): 1:28am On Jan 27, 2018
This reminds me of Baba Sekunderin... Never heard of the man again after the incidence went viral

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.