Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi (26989 Views)

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by omoelerin1: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy if these Men I'm seeing their pix here curse u eh...I reserve my comment, keep trolling and judging them
Which curse?

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by bezimo(m): 4:35am On Jan 27, 2018
You are castigating pastors as if those who give are complaining..The church were i fellowship..you give as you are willing and by choice. So were is the B.S talk of people been forced or cajoled to give in church.

When the church was poor as a church rat say in the 70s, 80s and the church had no form or wealth..were were these pharisees and sadusees now yarning nonsense about churches and men of God. now the church is loaded.. rifraffs, every tom dick and harry now have the temirity to yarn nonsense about men of God..moreso attacking long standing pastors that have spent over 35 years preaching.
If you have nothing productive with your time..go and sleep..polithievians and legislooters who are voted in are running Nigeria down by corruption..you didnt see them to criticize nah pastors and church you wan face!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by SOFTENGR: 4:40am On Jan 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Is it your money?

So said investors in MMM.

grin
You nailed it!

Victims are too ignorant to know they are victims.

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by SOFTENGR: 4:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
if these Men I'm seeing their pix here curse u eh...I reserve my comment, keep trolling and judging them
omoelerin1:
Which curse?
Omolerin1, abeg epp me ask the sheeple.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 4:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy if these Men I'm seeing their pix here curse u eh...I reserve my comment, keep trolling and judging them
I have been redeemed from the curse of the law. As far as I am in Christ no one can curse me.

Stop this I beg you. You are just perpetuating the narrative of the OP, and this is stark confirmation that he is right.

You or anybody have no right to curse anyone especially when the truth is involved. Wake up sir.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 4:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Tflex01:
war against false Christianity continues.......

pathetic! cool
Modified.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2018
kennykane1:
@OP watch sheeples storm this page in defense of their individual con men/slave master grin grin One already asked you to remove his OG grin grin
As in.

It is only in this part of the world where people's senses go on autopilot when pastors are involved. They forget that the Berean christians questioned Paul to the point of searching scriptures to ascertain and verify the validity of his claims.
It is worrying that the collective IQ of we Nigerians is low due to the absence of critical thinking of most Christians who have wallowed in mental laziness due to the influence of these mostly conmen

Case in point: my wife (1st class graduate of UI in law in the late 90s) and I were discussing about the Bible. Suddenly she threw out a phrase in the line of "wherever God is, things will just start happening and everyone will know, you can't be the same". I was shocked and told her the story of the healing of the woman with the issue of blood, how Jesus felt her in the midst of a crowd around him, how she received her miracle by belief that she could touch the hem of his garment and get healed. How in spite of the crowd around she was the only one who received her healing.
Na so quarrel start between us o, just because I apparently went against what her pastor had told her a day before or so. Na so we dey quarrel o, to the point that I don't discuss bible with her for the sake of the value I have of my relationship with her;because the brainwash factor by these unbaked Pentecostals has eaten away her strong mental ability. This is a woman I fell in love with mostly for her intellect and wisdom; today she is a shell of her brilliant self due to these greedy pilferers.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 5:23am On Jan 27, 2018
BluntBoy:
Yes, the average Nigerian pastor is a manipulator. They display evidences of narcissistic personality disorder. I will highlight the major attributes of a manipulator:

Vilifying the Victim: Oyedepo slaps a girl and then vilifies her.

Diversion plus evasion: Biodun Fatoyinbo/Ese saga comes to mind.

Convert Intimidation: Suleman told his followers to cut off ties with anyone who believed Otobo's allegation against him. Also, an average Nigerian pastor uses "touch not my anointed" to make people scared of questioning them. That verse is one of the most perverted verse of the Bible.

Playing the Victim's Role: Suleman initially denied knowing Otobo but then agreed to have helped her with no strings attached in 2015. Otobo comes back to haunt Suleman and Suleman immediately runs out to accuse El Rufai of using Otobo to victimize him. In the case of Biodun of COZA, his enemies saw the land his church had acquired, got jealous and attempted to use Ese to bring him down.

Apt summary.

But the trained sheeple will not agree. They will term you an enemy of Christianity. They will ask you to tackle senators/governors/president and leave their beloved pastors. They will ask you to target Islamic clerics and call you a coward for failing to do so.
When it is so clear that these con men are having their way enslaving millions here on earth and sending them to hell in the afterlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2018
OmoOshodi:
TB fumbled with the United State election where he predicted wrongly ..... He said he saw woman .... And God exposed him as a liar and brought forth Donald Trump
Even funnier was his defense. He said we don't see things in the spirit. Yet the charlatan was quick to gloat in getting his prediction of the Ghanaian presidential election correct a few weeks later
Or are we forgetting the serial divorcee Chris Okotie who said God told him he was going to occupy Aso Rock as president?

Liars liars everywhere. They've lied so much even their followers can't spot the difference
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2018
MrHistorian:
Why the generalization!?

Can anyone sincerely pick out the exceptions? I think that's hence the generalization.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by gistsky: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Antichrist every where. Ur frustration knows no end. Continue!
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BluntBoy(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Apt summary.

But the trained sheeple will not agree. They will term you an enemy of Christianity. They will ask you to tackle senators/governors/president and leave their beloved pastors. They will ask you to target Islamic clerics and call you a coward for failing to do so.
When it is so clear that these con men are having their way enslaving millions here on earth and sending them to hell in the afterlife

It is just so sad, my brother. These sheeple are like babies. They do not know friends from enemies. They do not know that we are trying to save them from the bondage of false Christianity. How can someone suffer such double tragedies: live in ritualistic slavery after all Christ went through to redeem us?

This Bible verse ought to minister to the sheeple but they don't read much and depend solely on the perverted interpretations from their gods of men:

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)

What pains me most about this false Christianity is the sort of disdain with which these so-called pastors regard their followers. The pastor's chair always stands out in the church building and no one dares question him. He bullies his followers at will and blatantly demands veneration. They expect to be called pastors and to be respected, even when they have not merited it. Anyone who goes against them (even if he is a Christian) is immediately branded the devil or as being used by the devil to fight the Church. Such arrogance!!!

1 Like

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by BushWickBill: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is just so sad, my brother. These sheeple are like babies. They do not know friends from enemies. They do not know that we are trying to save them from the bondage of false Christianity. How can someone suffer such double tragedies: live in ritualistic slavery after all Christ went through to redeem us?

This Bible verse ought to minister to the sheeple but they don't read much and depend solely on the perverted interpretations from their gods of men:

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. (Galatians 5:1)

What pains me most about this false Christianity is the sort of disdain with which these so-called pastors regard their followers. The pastor's chair always stands out in the church building and no one dares question him. He bullies his followers at will and blatantly demands veneration. They expect to be called pastors and to be respected, even when they have not merited it. Anyone who goes against them (even if he is a Christian) is immediately branded the devil or as being used by the devil to fight the Church. Such arrogance!!!

Sir,
Nothing more to add.
People love the illusion of being in bondage as long as they can rationalize or justify or even facilitate/enable it with something that appears positive.
The road to life is straight and narrow hence you shouldn't be surprised when the very few in the minority are being castigated. These sheeple think they are on the road to heaven.

Enjoy your day sir. I have learnt to work on my weaknesses and keep hoping that Christ deems me fit for his kingdom
I believe without any prejudice or pride in me that at my age and stage I don't believe a pastor can influence me be cause I am no longer a baby. I have God's word with me and that is enough guide for me.
Just pray for the souls of these lost ones who hold their pastors in an esteem greater than the one they have for Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by chukstel(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Tflex01:
war against Christianity continues.......

pathetic! cool

My dear, this is not war against Christianity. The OP just said the truth. Its about the pastors. Don't join Christianity to it. They are indirectly defrauding their followers.

Before you know some people are already saying don't judge, leave the judgement for God.

Mind you the washed head followers will be after you once you talked about their pastors.
Re: 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi by JusticeFOX(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pubichairs:

Hmmm, the kind sheeple way hold you ehn, grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal To See The Spirit Of A Dead Relative? / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.