Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (64118 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by crossfire(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Paulosky1900: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I nor fit shoot toy gun baa?Abi yu nor know wetin shakaboom be?Take it or leave it the nigerian army Efd up.
And were is the pics of the herdsmen they wiped out wit full force?

who retreats lives to fight another day..i bet you havent been to army or navy training ground before if u have u wouldnt have called them lazy...retreating is the smartest move at that moment...believe me u cant even do 1/4 of what a soldier does in their training...so my dear just zip ur mouth and erase egwu eke of Igbos cause they f*ucked up and deserves what they got.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin
you must a Fulani born
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by enonche85(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
writerights:

Exactly my point.

This is all setup!, I think the military were asked to withdraw to allow the fulanis to carry out their attack but the police refused to live and they paid with their lives.

The sultan of sokoto said the attack on fulanis will not go un-purnished, I think this is the result of what he was talking about.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by amsad19(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
After attack on the Fulani people, the military went to search the Fulani settlement leaving the bachama people who killed children and women last month.
The Fulani insisted that they have no weapons. In return they tried shooting but bullets are not penetrating , the Fulani attacked them.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by SHAKABOOM: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
Paulosky1900:

who retreats lives to fight another day..i bet you havent been to army or navy training ground before if u have u wouldnt have called them lazy...retreating is the smartest move at that moment...believe me u cant even do 1/4 of what a soldier does in their training...so my dear just zip ur mouth and erase egwu eke of Igbos cause they f*ucked up and deserves what they got.
If yu know my GALANTRY level yu wont be telling me the army,navy crap yu telling me.
Yu can retreat in battle but don't leave ur team mate behind,which is what they did..Those lazy soldiers ran away with the speed of light ad left the Mobil police men at the mercy of those vampires.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by reality1010: 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
amsad19:
After attack on the Fulani people, the military went to search the Fulani settlement leaving the bachama people who killed children and women last month.
The Fulani insisted that they have no weapons. In return they tried shooting but bullets are not penetrating , the Fulani attacked them.
How sure r u?u must be part of the fulani ppl that killed those gallant mopol men.The manner at which those mopol men were slaughtered showed that the fulani ppl r barbaric and inhuman.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by naijaking1: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Time to arrest the Sultan of Sokoto who was warning and speaking for the Fulanis a few days ago.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Lassun01: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
What's there to say when nothing would nothing will obviously be done to curb the menace... The Fulanis rule this nation...
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Lassun01: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
naijaking1:
Time to arrest the Sultan of Sokoto who was warning and speaking for the Fulanis a few days ago.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.... .Arrest Sultan? Who dares?
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by baysol: 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
pussygotlips:
Damn this is serious
These fulani guys dhould not be tolerated they must be hunted fown like bush pigs. Awon iran kiran.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Kemperor: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
The only thing I can say is......

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Ken4Christ: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2017
After all these, some southerners will still pledge their loyalty to this government who value the life of cows more than that of humans. What a country!
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by rukis360(m): 1:02am On Dec 02, 2017
so gallant soldiers TACTICALLY RETREATED,leavin behind d mopol unit,shame on d military for dis....rip

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by enigmaticlion: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2017
loveth360:
pls dont use zoo language on me.
Talk like a biafran
Loveth, dm me. Thanks
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by persius555(m): 4:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Abeg, where is that Fulani lady (NafeesA). Come and see what your people are doing to the NPF before you start shouting Fulani genocide all over Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2017
reality1010:

How sure r u?u must be part of the fulani ppl that killed those gallant mopol men.The manner at which those mopol men were slaughtered showed that the fulani ppl r barbaric and inhuman.

Why are some people cowered by mere sight of disfigured faces? All what you see there is how miltias and ethnic wars are fought. This has nothing to do with barbarism. Who taught you what barbarism is, Englishman taught you? He hoodwinked you with that word.

What you see in picture is a statement from fulani telling you what he can do.

You have a choice when fulani come to your village with weapons....you either get civil and receive this same treatment on your head or you call the "barbarism" in your spirit to surface and show fulani that you are a more brutal force to mess with.

Stop fearing them and dodging behind name calling....kill them or they kill you!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:52am On Dec 02, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Loveth, dm me. Thanks

This small girl never mature to fvck, make una leave her alone now. She be virgin and she no want trouble o grin
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by positivetaught: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2017
This is so pathetic, those are mopol officers, we r often so quick to condemn the police without caring to consider their very poor condition of service which is the root cause of the problem. the Mopol are supposed to be our version of SWAT but just look at their weaponry in relation to their primary high risk dutie just Ak47 riffles n tear smoke grenades n nothing more,it's time the relevant laws are made or changed to up their weapon capacity n training to include but not limited to infantry weapons such as GPMG,RPG,blast n fog grenades etc,else no one should just blame them for running for their lives during most of these attacks after all even the better equipped Arny also do run away as in this very caae.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Rich4god:
Where is nafeesa...
She's hiding.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Blue3k(m): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2017
I suspect these guys are next to ban open grazing.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2017
heendrix:

get the fvck outta here and let people have rest, your continuous rant wount fetch you money nor make u famous here so just save it

You very stupid to make that comment.

So people should keep quiet on how Buhari is treating Fulani herdsmen terrorists after attacking peaceful IPOB.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2017
sinkhole:
But who allowed the picture of killed servicemen to be taken like this shocked shocked shocked This is disrespecting those servicemen!

Quite right but isn't it better for us all to know what the military and we as a people are really up against?

You'll be surprised at how so many are actually quite disconnected from events of this nature, just living their merry lives and forming online e-warriors at every instance.

Let everybody open their eyes and be seeing what's happening and lets use that as a tool for advocacy both for justice and a better deal for all concerned.

MayorofLagos:

This small girl never mature to fvck, make una leave her alone now. She be virgin and she no want trouble o grin
The guy rugged pass; no mind am. Even after seeing all the scatta-scatta heads everywhere, your boy still dey try chyke babe.
Konji na baskard!
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 7:46am On Dec 02, 2017
onatisi:

yes , i know it is very very unlikely that he will do anything tangible
this will make him lose the support of the uniform boys
also most ppl will see through his inaction on this issue that he is surely tribalistic
and most likely the dumb foolish igbos who keep believing that voting for buhari will guarantee them the presidency in 2023
will start tuning their brains to the reality of the the fact that buhari is just fooling them

Very true of you. Most of those dumb foolish Igbos are the anti Biafrans in the Igbo nation.

Every wise Igbo, is a Biafran and knows that Nigeria has no plan for an Igbo presidency.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
onatisi:

baba m buhari wont say a word about this issue
he will just keep quiet , i know ffk will be one of the first to make comments about it
but we all know what buhari will do
it is very disheartening that Igbos who have been at the receiving end of buhari most violent slaps and whippings
are the same people talking about voting for him again in 2019

You have lost your clear view on certain issues.

The IPOB members don't believe in Igbo presidency. They preach it so that those who still believe in Nigeria will completely lose faith once Nigerians like you show them that you guys don't believe in Igbo presidency.

At that hour, every Igbo man will pick up arms and declare Biafra.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2017
rychard:
What does tactical withdrawal even mean?,

I know I've tactically withdrew when bleeping without condom.. But in military terms the meaning still eludes me

To withdraw in an organized manner.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Paulosky1900:

You are very unwise to conclude he can't do 1/4 of what those soldiers do.

The useless military has disgraced themselves before the Fulani herdsmen terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2017
enonche85:

This is all setup!, I think the military were asked to withdraw to allow the fulanis to carry out their attack but the police refused to live and they paid with their lives.

The sultan of sokoto said the attack on fulanis will not go un-purnished, I think this is the result of what he was talking about.

You have made the right conclusion on this matter.

The Mopol are mainly full of Middle Belt people that is why they stood their ground to defend their homeland.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

If yu know my GALANTRY level yu wont be telling me the army,navy crap yu telling me.
Yu can retreat in battle but don't leave ur team mate behind,which is what they did..Those lazy soldiers ran away with the speed of light ad left the Mobil police men at the mercy of those vampires.. undecided

Don't mind that idiot.

He doesn't know that if some of us are armed, those small rats in khaki will flee.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Abeg, who are those ones in the pic?
Soldiers/Fulani militia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.