Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) (64116 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Residents Flee Numan, Adamawa Over Soldiers & Fulani Clash (Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa, Scores Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Rich4god(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Where is nafeesa...

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by BetaThings: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Follysho707:
Well, if I say Notherners are savagery and carnivorous homo habilis now, dem go say I too yarn... wetin be dis, abeg?

Because you are seeing pictures?
When Odi people in the South killed policemen, they did not even release their corpses
You have only seen part 1
Nigerian Army does not forget
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by walosky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
sinkhole:
But who allowed the picture of killed servicemen to be taken like this shocked shocked shocked This is disrespecting those servicemen!

if the pictures weren't posted, you would definitely call it a fake news that has no evidence or proof cry

Man is insatiable

Didirin Alakanrin

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ezekiel from Numan.....

'Bolon Situation Report:
Following build up by the Fulani's at Bolon area, the Military advanced and engaged them, they overpowered the military due to their large number.  The military retreated tactically, leaving the MOPOL Unit already stationed around the area.  The Fulani militias clamped on the Mopol killing FOUR.
The military then reenforced this morning and repelled the fulanis and have to fire RPGs, taking casualties.  Nos not ascertained.
So far, the fighting is.still on'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/military-and-fulani-militias-clash-in.html?m=1
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
So Fulani can fight our Army till the army beats a retreat yet Buhari says they are not terrorist

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
loveth360:
Oga mod continue deleting my post.
Ipob is the only terrorist
group in niger area

Am proud to be a member
of ipob terrorist,
you can see my baby with
our weapons

get the fvck outta here and let people have rest, your continuous rant wount fetch you money nor make u famous here so just save it
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by IslamicRebel: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yoruba slaves. Your masters are killing themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Cannonleo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmmmmm my lips are quivering at this
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by mrskillz: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
kullozone:
Hahahahaha!!!
Rotflmfao... Funny shii cheesy
Please, someone should go and help us count scores, abeg. They won't touch you if they know you're there to take records.

What are you waiting for
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by MLK22555: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
why na only Mopol die
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ezekiel from Numan.....

'Bolon Situation Report:
Following build up by the Fulani's at Bolon area, the Military advanced and engaged them, they overpowered the military due to their large number.  The military retreated tactically, leaving the MOPOL Unit already stationed around the area.  The Fulani militias clamped on the Mopol killing FOUR.
The military then reenforced this morning and repelled the fulanis and have to fire RPGs, taking casualties.  Nos not ascertained.
So far, the fighting is.still on'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/military-and-fulani-militias-clash-in.html?m=1

They reinforced this morning. Wonderful. ...They reinforced this morning. I blame the Mopol commander for not also retreating tactically with his men.

If the military can retreat why stay?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by DedeNkem: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fulani tribalist in Aso rock called IPOB (armless peaceful group that doesn't kill) terrorist but will never call fulani herdsmen (blood thirsty murderous group that has slaughtered many Nigerians) terrorists!

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi.
is that all? I know you are happy that your brothers are maiming NPF! keep on supporting evil OK

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
now buhari has no excuse
his brothers have literally declared war on the nation by attacking the nation security agencies
ipob never did half of this before they were labelled a terrorist organization and clamped down upon

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Awoo88:
More like the army left the mopol defenceless and came back when the fulanis are done. Otherwise you will be seeing pictures of dead Fulani's not that of police officers

The soldiers are Hausa Fulani, they systematically retreated to give passage to their Fulani militias. If you check well, the officers killed maybe from the South.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
IPOB never killed anyone and yet they tagged then terrorists! What will they call their fulani brothers now? I pity the family of the dead!

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by ModsWillKillNL: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Yoruba slaves. Your masters are killing themselves.

Looonatics everywhere!
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy about what?

1nigeriamyfoot:

is that all? I know you are happy that your brothers are maiming NPF! keep on supporting evil OK
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by kullozone(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrskillz:

What are you waiting for

I for don reach there since na, but I'm not feeling fine that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by stonemasonn: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
I don't believe the army retreated tactically. Someone gave them an order to retreat.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by BetaThings: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
onatisi:
now buhari has no excuse
his brothers have literally declared war on the nation by attacking the nation security agencies
ipob never did half of this before they were labelled a terrorist organization and clamped down upon
Fact : These guys have murdered sleep
Fact : IPOB killed policemen in Onitsha
http://thenationonlineng.net/two-policemen-nine-others-die-in-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha/
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by BetaThings: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
stonemasonn:
I don't believe the army retreated tactically. Someone gave them an order to retreat.

Wait for part 2
The Fulanis will regret it
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
onatisi:
now buhari has no excuse
Do you believe buhari will do the needful? wake up sir its 4:12pm Nigerian time grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Vado(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is insane. Wft? That community and it inhabitants deserve all the wrath that should follow.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by onatisi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:

Fact : These guys have murdered sleep
Fact : IPOB killed policemen in Onitsha
http://thenationonlineng.net/two-policemen-nine-others-die-in-pro-biafra-protest-in-onitsha/
ok , i agree then
ipob killed police men and they were dealt with ruthlessly
lets see how buhari will deal with his own brothers now
this will really mark a turning point
because now he has no excuse not to act decisively

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
madridguy:
Happy about what?
Your fulani brothers is winning the war against the NPF

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Gkemz: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
I wonder why Buhari is yet to proscribe this militia group, fulani herdsmen a terrorist group whereas he was very quick to proscribe harmless Ipob a terrorist group.
Instead Buhari has given them the guts to appear on the national television to justify every of their actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by tishbite41(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy smiley grin
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
These are not Force Men and they don't look like any.
Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by stonemasonn: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
BetaThings:

Wait for part 2
The Fulanis will regret it
Apart from the army only Boko-haram can face this people now that they are building up to wipe villages like Agatu. The Sultan is fully behind them.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by Chyxki: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
If these pictures are not taken someone will deny again that Fulani are no perpetrating such violence.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) by crafteck(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Even if God use iPhone X facial recog, Will He still recognize these one's in the afterlife?
4 ur mind, you r funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-rufai Reportedly Took His Son To A Public Hospital (Photo) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.