Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested (2667 Views)

My Stepmom Has Sex With Me Each Day When My Dad Goes To Work And I Enjoy It -gha / Get Tested For Genital Warts! / BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by ireneony(f): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
First of all, this thread is to create awareness about HIV/AIDS and to encourage everyone to get tested to know their status. Knowing your status on time will help guild you to more healthy living.
The Last time I went to get tested HIV was in August 23rd 2017.
...Today is world AIDS day and I be will going to the clinic today to get tested.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by IamSINZ(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
The year 2000Never
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Maxi112: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Mine was 18/4/2015
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by ireneony(f): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:
The year 2000Never
why don't you want to know your status?
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by ireneony(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Mine was 18/4/2015
it's long overdue bros grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by daewoorazer(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2017

Funny...i work in a medical coy but never tried it until 2months ago... I complained malaria, stress and all thrice in a space of 5months...one of the matrons requested I do HIV test and I disagreed.... Not knowing coworkers were eavesdropping.....

They all started yelling yes, do it... Do it... Do it... Do it...

Chai, I begin dey sweat inside cold.... Fia start dey catch me from South west north and east....

If I shld decline, ofcourse it's my personal affair, they'd think I'm positive and I'm tryina hide it...

Took up d courage and did it.... But while I awaited d test, my heart literally beat outside my chest....

Came out -ve in d end.....

Chai..... Still felt loud thuds from my heart 3days after

Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by IamSINZ(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
ireneony:
why don't you want to know your status?

I'm healthy, and that's cool with me. smiley
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Maxi112: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
ireneony:
it's long overdue bros grin
I know na... I'm just taking my time grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
last week
when I fell sick
sad

slayer2 oya comman answer your own undecided
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
last week

when I fell sick

sad

slayer2 oya comman answer your own undecided

LOL babe, why was HIV the first test you went for when you fell sick? So you have been eating forbidden fruit behind my back with someone else. Choi

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by marksleek25: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL babe, why was HIV the first test you went for when you fell sick? So you have been eating forbidden fruit behind my back with someone else. Choi
funny guy
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

hahahaha,,

savagegrin

I was tested for many things naaw..

kai,,forbidden fruit bawo

answer the question biko undecided
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by spencekat(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nov.17th,2017
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by NairalandCS(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Once every 2 months.

I don't joke with my health.

Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahaha,,

savagegrin

I was tested for many things naaw..

kai,,forbidden fruit bawo

answer the question biko undecided

Lol I never test since I was born. Each time I wan test for the HIV. I they get high BP and sometimes heart attack so I thy leave am grin I have not been sick so no need. grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol I never test since I was born. Each time I wan test for the HIV. I they get high BP and sometimes heart attack so I thy leave am grin I have not been sick so no need. grin
so you have been cheating carelessly sad
issorai,,

better go and check yourself next week
December is here,you know there will be so many fine Urhobo girls coming back for Xmas,,

you know right grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

so you have been cheating carelessly sad
issorai,,

better go and check yourself next week
December is here,you know there will be so many fine Urhobo girls coming back for Xmas,,

you know rightgrin

No, I didn't know until this moment, seems like you are the new leader for the urhobo girls scout association, so all new infos must come from you.

Cheat ke. Me when never touch girl since over 3 months. I nor just like HIV test o. Why about if they give me someone else's result when come out positive Like them do one of my guy, as he see the result na heart attack kill am for there. Don't want that to be my fate biko. I am okay like this naw. I like my life grin grin i know say the day I go do village people go must change that negative to positive. So better I just stay 1000 yards away from that test grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

No, I didn't know until this moment, seems like you are the new leader for the urhobo girls scout association, so all new infos must come from you.

Cheat ke. Me when never touch girl since over 3 months. I nor just like HIV test o. Why about if they give me someone else's result when come out positive Like them do one of my guy, as he see the result na heart attack kill am for there. Don't want that to be my fate biko. I am okay like this naw. I like my life grin grin i know say the day I go do village people go must change that negative to positive. So better I just stay 1000 yards away from that test grin
Funny stories..

rip to the guy embarassed

Village people do the guys strong thing shaa,it's well..

so how you preparing for this Xmas
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by ubunja(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
no need for HIV test.
#VaselineCrew.

3 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Funny stories..

rip to the guy embarassed

Village people do the guys strong thing shaa,it's well..

so how you preparing for this Xmas

All these Xmas when don pass. I sit down house they play game, then eat rice and chicken then sleep.

Na my senior brother ni I they carry my girl give make he take her out cause me I don't like going put because it's super rowdy on Xmas day in warri and stressful moving around. And shop rite will be very messy with people.
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by dollyjoy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
ubunja:
no need for HIV test.
#VaselineCrew.
In this age and time you still think Sexual intercourse is the only way of contacting HIV
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

All these Xmas when don pass. I sit down house they play game, then eat rice and chicken then sleep.

Na my senior brother ni I they carry my girl give make he take her out cause me I don't like going put because it's super rowdy on Xmas day in warri and stressful moving around. And shop rite will be very messy with people.

oh,,just like Me..sleep and wake up,watch movies if I can and study that's my schedule this Xmas,,...
have been to that Asaba shoprite,,but will soon enter warri own grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh,,just like Me..sleep and wake up,watch movies if I can and study that's my schedule this Xmas,,...
have been to that Asaba shoprite,,but will soon enter warri own grin

Where be quarters for warri wey you they come? Never heard of there before
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Where be quarters for warri wey you they come? Never heard of there before
chevron quarters sad
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

chevron quarters sad

I nor know am o. Na your sugar daddy you they go meet there? grin

Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

I nor know am o. Na your sugar daddy you they go meet there? grin
lolz,shuga daddy kor,bitter daddy ni.
might invite you shaa wink
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,shuga daddy kor,bitter daddy ni.

[b]might[/b]invite you shaa wink

Invite me o. If you don't. I will invite you self undecided
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
marksleek25:
funny guy

Bro na so we be for the warri life grin
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by QueenSekxy(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Invite me o. If you don't. I will invite you self undecided
lolz,,once I get there I must. it's a sure thing kisssmiley
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by marksleek25: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Bro na so we be for the warri life grin
bro you be waffi? Chop knuckle abeg. How far na?
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by Slayer2: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
marksleek25:
bro you be waffi? Chop knuckle abeg. How far na?

*Internet bumb fist * cool I dey o broda. You na from waff too? cheesy
Re: World AIDS Day: When Last Did You Get Tested by marksleek25: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

*Internet bumb fist * cool I dey o broda. You na from waff too? cheesy
confam Burutu guy for here boss. I de parole for lag sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The World Turning Into~~ / Signs Your Partner Is Satisfied In Bed / Is It Advisable To Marry A Woman Raised By A Single Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.