Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images (3964 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Why You Should Discipline A Woman's Bad Behavior / Why Do Some Females Work So Hard For Boyfriends And Lazy With Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some people think iLegend is always productive, but no, I'm actually lazy when it's cold.

So, I'm going to show you with pictures, my lazy days.

Typing...
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
It's cold after the rain — since it rains a lot in Rivers state, so I put on my hoodie and go to the living room to watch NatGeo Wild — the only station I love with passion whenever I accidentally watch TV.

Modified: Deleted.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
I get tired of lion killing innocent animals, so I turn it off and head to the room to watch Burma Boy on YouTube, since I hate movies and also beginning to hate football. (I watch football 5 times a year, just the same way I check Facebook, at most 5 times a year). Things that are fun to people are boring to me. I'm weird like that.

Modified: deleted.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
I make a few phone calls to hear from my ladies, check my WhatsApp to reply a few messages, and then order for bolé and fish, sometimes suya.

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
I finish the bolé, wash my hands, check my Amazon account balance to see how much I have made today, then pick my earpiece, choose any audiobook from my playlist like Sleep and Grow Rich and start listening as I fall asleep.

Nothing to worry about — the life of a single and jobless man.

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Month ends, I head to the bank to withdraw legit and free money and invest in my offline businesses.

If you want to be lazy like me with peace of mind, start writing great books (not copy and paste) that will make you money even when you're asleep. That is the secret of my laziness.

3 Likes

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by majamajic(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
wow

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Dreiwizzy: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:
I finish the bolé, wash my hands, check my Amazon account balance to see how much I have made today, then pick my earpiece, choose any audiobook from my playlist like Sleep and Grow Rich and start listening as I fall asleep.

Nothing to worry about — the life of a single and jobless man.
Podcast you meant? @audiobook

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
majamajic:
wow

That lifestyle is quite easy and enriching. You just need to learn to to make money while you sleep and live in a quiet environment. Don't have more than 2 friends — the rest can be acquaintances. They must be productive, else discard them.

3 Likes

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Podcast you meant? @audiobook

Not podcast, but audiobooks in video format — some in Mp3. I prefer audiobooks to books. In a day you can finish 2 to 3 books via audio.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Dreiwizzy: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Not podcast, but audiobooks in video format — some in Mp3.
Alright. Enjoy..
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Alright. Enjoy..

But what if I'm already tired of enjoying? What should I do? Any suggestions?
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Nat404: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:
It's cold after the rain — since it rains a lot in Rivers state, so I put on my hoodie and go to the living room to watch NatGeo Wild — the only station I love with passion whenever I accidentally watch TV.
You are the real nigga. Always enjoying yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Learn new stuff
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Learn new stuff

I already know how to f***, so which other stuff should I learn? #DirtySmile

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
ilegend will give some of his haters heart attack today grin
nothing do u
keep on flexing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I already know how to f***, so which other stuff should I learn? #DirtySmile
Dunno, some skills which may come in handy.How to change ur car tyre, oil, light bulb, etc.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
lefulefu:
ilegend will give some of his haters heart attack today grin
nothing do u
keep on flexing grin grin grin

They should not worry, I'm working on permanently leaving the country for them eat. I need to finally japa for life.

Anyway, haters don't exist. They are just a bunch of depressed lazy rats looking for who to bring into their miseries.

Samsong, in his song, Bianulé, said, "Misery is not for me." The reason my "haters" are miserable is because of envy.

No matter what a man owns or flaunts, don't envy him because you can be better if you stay focused and work towards your goals.

What I said above is for anyone who is feeling down and loves pouring his anger on others. No, don't do that, work on yourself and you'll smile at last. In this life, all we are looking for is joy — nothing, but joy.

When you spoil another man's joy, you're delaying your own joy. This is one of the reasons I don't attack people or Nairalanders — they are always the ones to first attack me. #Smile.

5 Likes

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
MhisTahrah:
Dunno, some skills which may come in handy.How to change ur car tyre, oil, light bulb, etc.

Hahahahaha. As you see me so, I be ajepako. I repair anything. Those ones have been learned in childhood already.

I was fortunate to grow in a village where almost everyone had a skill. It was like a disease. Sexually transmitted skills.

As a playful and troublesome child who hardly stays one place, I knew all the mechanics in the village.

When I go there, I pretend to be watching those playing draft, since my village people love draft more than Jesus, but deep down, I'm watching the mechanics.

I'll be hearing things like sprocket, alignment, bearing, 8 spanner, manual engine, the gasket needs to be changed, etc. All these things were engrained in me. Whenever I destroy something in the house and ran away, they know where to catch me — one of those shops.

Men, I miss being a child and a village boy. How time flies.

Tarah, suggest something else — I can cook, so don't near there. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Dreiwizzy: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Change location; travel more
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Change location; travel more

I have changed locations severally and I have been traveling since I was a teenager via ship, road, and plane, clubbed, drank, smoked, f****, etc. so suggest again. Life is getting boring without new things to do.

Lemme see if I have some pictures here to share — if you care to see. I'll take them down soon. Maybe, it's time to get married and have 10 children.

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

I have changed locations severally and I have been traveling since I was a teenager via ship, road, and plane, clubbed, drank, smoked, f****, etc. so suggest again. Life is getting boring without new things to do.

Lemme see if I have some pictures here to share — if you care to see. I'll take them down soon. Maybe, it's time to get married and have 10 children.
Just "bolee" will be served on your wedding day can't wait to taste it,finally we saw the real legend,more grace boss man
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by itzzkhaliii(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Hope "bolee" will be served on your wedding day can't wait to taste it,finally we saw the real legend,more grace boss man.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Dreiwizzy: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Open a low-key programming school lol.. this looks like an Asian country
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Open a low-key programming school lol.. this looks like an Asian country

Hahahaha. It looks like I'm already into that too. Lol. Suggest again. Na me and you today.
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by jnoz23(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by samson07(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

You can invest in a stressful business like poultry and fish pond. Atleast you can be listening to your audiobook, while feeding your birds.then Come back and write more stories
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by mighty5050(m): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2019
please where do you download audio books from?
iLegendd:

Not podcast, but audiobooks in video format — some in Mp3. I prefer audiobooks to books. In a day you can finish 2 to 3 books via audio.

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Dreiwizzy: 5:46am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. It looks like I'm already into that too. Lol. Suggest again. Na me and you today.
No other suggestions for now, you won
Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by chizzypresh(f): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Why blurring your face nah
Your lazy days is really cool tho wink

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Hahahahaha. As you see me so, I be ajepako. I repair anything. Those ones have been learned in childhood already.

I was fortunate to grow in a village where almost everyone had a skill. It was like a disease. Sexually transmitted skills.

As a playful and troublesome child who hardly stays one place, I knew all the mechanics in the village.

When I go there, I pretend to be watching those playing draft, since my village people love draft more than Jesus, but deep down, I'm watching the mechanics.

I'll be hearing things like sprocket, alignment, bearing, 8 spanner, manual engine, the gasket needs to be changed, etc. All these things were engrained in me. Whenever I destroy something in the house and ran away, they know where to catch me — one of those shops.

Men, I miss being a child and a village boy. How time flies.

Tarah, suggest something else — I can cook, so don't near there. #Smile.
Okay, since you know all that already, you have to pay for consultation fees now.My suggestions don't come free. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BAD BEHAVIOR: My Day When I'm Lazy With Images by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:
Why blurring your face nah
Your lazy days is really cool tho wink

It's called: if you no fine for face, hide your face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.