Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (65360 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Flexherbal(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lovely !
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Harrynight(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
maybe i didnt c well...
is Pele on wheel chair now
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by BrutusOj(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
put in your best in whatever you do, you will be recognized where it matters.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by GavelSlam: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
JayLaFlame:

That should be miroslav klose...ex German international,he holds the record for the most goals scored in the world cup

Na.

I'm not talking about the guy with the red lanyard.

The bearded guy on the left with a red tie.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by maxiuc(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:

People like you are a shame to Biafra.
angry
shatap there
When Davido and wizkid won mobo award one Afonja boy was here dizzing biafrans

Nobody called him to order

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by congorasta: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
k
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Sirheny007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
maxiuc:
shatap there
When Davido and wizkid won mobo award one Afonja boy was here dizzing biafrans

Nobody called him to order

And this is the best thread to voice your frustrations?
undecided
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Lordtrailz: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by seejay80s: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
why maradona no dey follow for this kin thing ?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by angelboy01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
boboye012:
I see Cafu,Ronaldo,Infantino,Kanu,Pele and Jay Jay..Don't know d rest.
I also see dunGa
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by naptu2: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
Don't know who the guy with the red tie is.

"As safe as the Banks of England".

The great Gordon Banks. The guy that did the unbelievable jackknife save against Pele.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngE9RCAdWaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXEc6BAHpY

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by bart10: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Most likely Gordon Banks. England’s 1966 World Cup Goalkeeper..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
I guess Maradona took the shots grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by NOKZ(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
GavelSlam:
GavelSlam:
Gordon Banks of England. Was their goalie in 1966 FIFA World Cup
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ronaldo de Lima!!

The Phenomenon himself!

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Thermodynamics(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
ACHILLES45:
biafran heroes

Mr man, Okocha is not Biafran, he is Delta State, stop claiming what is not yours.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by GavelSlam: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
NOKZ:
[color=#006600][/color]
Gordon Banks of England. Was their goalie in 1966 FIFA World Cup

Rather short for a goalie.

Didn't recognise him.

I do know about Banks.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Boldwinner:
Those days when Nigeria didn't have to depend on permutations and combinations to qualify through group stages.

YOU ARE VERY WRONG IN THIS angry REMIND ME OF THOSE DAYS
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Ronaldo de Lima!!

The Phenomenon himself!
You sef see am!
That guy na the real BEST EVER! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Dotng: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Boldwinner:
These guys were Legends that made history when the Super Eagles were setting the pace for African football. Those days when Nigeria didn't have to depend on permutations and combinations to qualify through group stages.

Today, I don't know what's up, but there's hope. As they recently paired us in same group with The Real Argentina(with Messi), Iceland and Croatia, I no know as e go be next year o.

Maybe new Nigerian football greats will be born.. But make dem no come dey miss empty net like Yakubu that year. I still believe we will make it through the group stages come FIFA 2018 in Russia.

Go Eagles!

You got it wrong.
This is the only time we qualified without having to use calculator or depend on the fate of others.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Lumig: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
I can see my guys Fabio cannavaro, Marcos Cafu, Ronaldo the great etc. Flashing my memory

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
JayLaFlame:

That should be miroslav klose...ex German international,he holds the record for the most goals scored in the world cup
its not him
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by PearlStreet(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
ACHILLES45:
no afonjas and abokis

19 Nigerians have won Grammy's, all Yorubas.

The day someone from your end gets so much as a Grammy nomination, let me know.

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by PearlStreet(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Mr man, Okocha is not Biafran, he is Delta State, stop claiming what is not yours.

Don't mind that clown.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by ignis: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
where dem for meet?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by chibuzor05(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
The Russia 2018 World Cup Groups looks easy this tome for most countries compared to the outome in the previous years. I hope Nigeria does it right this time and at least progress to the quater final stage. grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by leunseyis(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
Don't know who the guy with the red tie is
That Klose the German Striker that brought Present the Cup to FIFA today to set for another world cup 2018.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by LordsBattleAxe(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
HeyCorleone:
The topic should have read "...with other football greats".

These homeboys are legendary.
my thoughts exactly....
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by sadiq4u6173: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
NO WAY MY GUY. THAT BALD GUY IS NOT INFANTINO, ITS EGYPTIAN LEGEND HOSSAM HASSAN.
boboye012:
I see Cafu,Ronaldo,Infantino,Kanu,Pele and Jay Jay..Don't know d rest.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Afobear: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thermodynamics:

thunder fire ur real dad .....which one be deltan ?deltan na tribe ?thunda fire yoy again and again ....

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by IgboTyphoon: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thermodynamics:

Shut up! Augustine Azuka Okocha is an Igbo man and a Biafran by blood and birth. Yes we are presently in Nigeria & Ibrahim Babangida created Delta ( he could have called the state anything) does not change who we are.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by stankezzy: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.
don't leave your business but go for service there is how it is done , yan with your zi or any of d official in your zone he may agree to take the whole alawi, half of it or a specific amount each month and u will just be comming once in a month for clearance, then u have time for your business , oga if u close up your business after service ur eyes will open , u go sabi say this country hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.