Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (65370 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by BonPatrick(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shame

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by juddybrown(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
no ronaldinho,no zizu,no becky
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by aspirebig: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
Unfortunately. .....indomie generation won't know most of those in that picture.....

Ronald de lima .....("some people refer to him as the real Ronaldo")....you worry that year in inter sha with Taribo West them...and Atlanta 96.....that guy speed no be here ooooo....even the leg over na die..

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by wizzytm(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
some day, the likes of Messi, C. Ronaldo, Hazard, Neymar Jnr, Suarez and many more greats will take a pix like this.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Biafra men... AFONJAS and their Almajiri masters has been in oblivion in football since 14BC

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by LagosEconomist: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:
Don't know who the guy with the red tie is.

Gordon Banks
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Mysselff2: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
ACHILLES45:
biafran heroes

Sharrap dia, are you confusing Jay Jay Okochas beard with that of Ojukwu Please Jay Jay is from Delta state

You and Nnamdi Kanu are from Biafra
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by dsaintJ4Real(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

England Goalkeeper 1966, when they won the WC
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by dejavubobo1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
boboye012:
I see Cafu,Ronaldo,Infantino,Kanu,Pele and Jay Jay..Don't know d rest.
the guy u call infantino is Hossam Hassan Egypt greatest..

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Boyooosa(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
ACHILLES45:
no afonjas and abokis
I doubt u r 45 yo
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by engrchykae(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
sushieater:
This picture is not complete without Ronaldo de Assis Moreira aka Ronaldinho
the assembly of the Gods
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by IkpuMmadu: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Igbo again.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by mechanics(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
nice.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Rzq4: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Laurent blanc, cannavaro,hossam Hassan
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Truthisit: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
JayLaFlame:

That should be miroslav klose...ex German international,he holds the record for the most goals scored in the world cup
That's not klose? He asked about the guy by Ronaldo's left.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by gare(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

The guy with the red tie is Gordon Banks , England keeper
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Tattooboy: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
wizzytm:
some day, the likes of Messi, C. Ronaldo, Hazard, Neymar Jnr, Suarez and many more greats will take a pix like this.
pls don't Hazard to d same list Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar are. Hazard might get there soon.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Ibime(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Gordon Banks
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by United4lyf(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
EdificationBoss:
So many greats!!!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-jay-jay-okocha-and-kanu-in-group.html

Pele,Rinaldo Cannavarro,Okocha,Kanu,Hossan Hassan,Sami Aljabar,Lauren Blanc,Schemeichel,Luther Mattias,cafu and banks
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by United4lyf(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
dejavubobo1:

the guy u call infantino is Hossam Hassan Egypt greatest..
lol infantino indeed.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by juman(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice picture.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Blessed96(f): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
The kindhearted and every young Samuel Eto. I I love and respect this young legend!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by seenga(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
so u mean to tell me say u never hear of "ghosting" before?
Godswillnwaoma:
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by igbsam(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Legends

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by rojamide(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

england goalkeeper at the 76 world cup i guess
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
stankezzy:
don't leave your business but go for service there is how it is done , yan with your zi or any of d official in your zone he may agree to take the whole alawi, half of it or a specific amount each month and u will just be comming once in a month for clearance, then u have time for your business , oga if u close up your business after service ur eyes will open , u go sabi say this country hard
Word!!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by biafranrealson: 12:19am On Dec 02, 2017
living legends
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Obodo999(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

It is Gordon Bank, the England goalkeeper in 1966 World cup.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Obodo999(m): 2:31am On Dec 02, 2017
Is Pele now confined to a wheelchair? What happened to him?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by henryhemon(m): 3:23am On Dec 02, 2017
JayLaFlame:

That should be miroslav klose...ex German international,he holds the record for the most goals scored in the world cup

Epic fail, nothing about that man that looks like Klose.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Brightr1(m): 4:51am On Dec 02, 2017
These are great professional footballers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.