Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? (961 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / 12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by eberetos: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
If all the ladies want to sleep with all the bad guys & do seven abortions each, must the y it that they love bad guys??.....if you love bad guys alone, keep it to yourself..you can even marry them all as first, second & third wives if you wish... What kind of satanic counsel of making good guys who are pleasing God look like being stupid is mobo award.

Has the love for bad guys reduce divorce rate?

Pls don't use bad guy standard to confuse responsible men....if all guys are bad, ladies are finished...so don't discourage the good guys with ur "I love bad guys sermon"....if u want to loose virginity, abort in batches, rock & roll with the bad guys, go ahead & do it, but don't make it look like from creation, God designed bad guys to make good guys look worthless..

If u still want to have to hours bleep with the bad guy tonight, go ahead & pls leave the good guy whom u feel is over-foolish alone..

Ladies eeesesesh!!! Bad guys!!!! U can enjoy

1 Like

Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by GraGra247(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
Its not all comments that you see online that represents what happens in real life.

Ladies have hurriedly married off all the good guys.

Check in your area and see if there's any left. Too few if any.

But you'll observe that single bad guys full everywhere January to December. No luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by coolestofall(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
GraGra247:
Its not all comments that you see online that represents what happens in real life.

Ladies have hurriedly married off all the good guys.

Check in your area and see if there's any left. Too few if any.

But you'll observe that single bad guys full everywhere January to December. No luck
Bros na ur side u c, 4 my side, d good guys dey queue 4 church front 2 collect eligible bachelor form so pastor go fit hook em up.
Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by GraGra247(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

Bros na ur side u c, 4 my side, d good guys dey queue 4 church front 2 collect eligible bachelor form so pastor go fit hook em up.

You got it wrong. I've seen them too. Many times over.

Those are bad guys that got tired of waiting and decided to join church so God can make it happen for them.

Don't be decieved by their sanctimonious look.

Ever wondered at the rate of fornication in the church and in the choir. Bad guy wolves in sheeps clothing.
Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by JacksonD7: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
eberetos:
If all the ladies want to sleep with all the bad guys & do seven abortions each, must the y it that they love bad guys??.....if you love bad guys alone, keep it to yourself..you can even marry them all as first, second & third wives if you wish... What kind of satanic counsel of making good guys who are pleasing God look like being stupid is mobo award.

Has the love for bad guys reduce divorce rate?

Pls don't use bad guy standard to confuse responsible men....if all guys are bad, ladies are finished...so don't discourage the good guys with ur "I love bad guys sermon"....if u want to loose virginity, abort in batches, rock & roll with the bad guys, go ahead & do it, but don't make it look like from creation, God designed bad guys to make good guys look worthless..

If u still want to have to hours bleep with the bad guy tonight, go ahead & pls leave the good guy whom u feel is over-foolish alone..

Ladies eeesesesh!!! Bad guys!!!! U can enjoy

Girls do love bad boys, they're wired to. If you want success with women, you should learn to be a "good bad guy".

1 Like

Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

chai! cheesy.i wouldn't wish my enemy in such a situation.i can imagine the pastor hooking them up with the most fugly old spinsters or single moms in the church.most pastors na dhier way be dat.God forbid arrangee relationship.
Re: Must You Post "Girls Love Bad Guys"??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2017
coolestofall:

(1) (Reply)

50 Years Old Man Marries His Three Girlfriends At Once, To Save Cost Of Separate / Is This True About Wives Of Pastors? / Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.