Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't (953 Views)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by wisdomIspeace(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2018
A 41-year-old pastor, Oluwasanjo Eniola, on Tuesday, February 13, 2018 approached a Grade C Customary Court, Inanlende, Ibadan, with a divorce suit against his wife of 20 years, Basirat, over her alleged resentment to his pastoral call.

The pastor urged the court to grant his prayers for dissolution of his 20-year marriage to Basirat to enable him to be free from his wife who’s not supportive.

According to him, hiw wife's resentment to his pastoral call pushed him into having extra-marital affairs which produced a child.

He said: ”My lord, my wife never supported my pastoral call, instead, she is in the habit of nagging me.

”She used to fight me over female church members but I let her realise that the women always give me advice that she never gives.

”At a time, she abandoned her matrimonial home and travelled to Lagos without my approval.

”Later, I decided to move closer to one of my female church members who gave me support.

”We eventually came together and our immorality led to pregnancy but I quit the relationship to avoid the wrath of God.

”I pray the court to separate us so that I can effectively face my ministerial work without interference,” Eniola pleaded.

In her defence, 34-year-old Basirat pleaded with the court to prevail on her husband not to leave her.

She, however, blamed the plaintiff for the challenges experienced in their union, which had produced four children.

Basirat alleged that her husband approved her relocation to Lagos to do menial job when life was tough for the family.

”Truly, I nagged him when I noticed his unholy romance with a female church member he eventually impregnated.

”As a woman, it is not strange that I expressed my disapproval towards his relationship with the woman, after all, he is a pastor.

”I want the court to give us more time for settlement because I cannot remarry after four children.

“And I promise to corporate with him if the matter is resolved.” Basiratsaid.

Having listened to both parties, the president of the court, Chief Ramoh Olafenwa, adjourned the case until February 28, 2018 for parties to report on settlement of the matter out of court.

Related:
29-Year-Old Virgin Shares Interesting Story Of Why She Got Pregnant Without Sex https://dailynaija.com/post/29-year-old-virgin-shares-interesting-story-of-why-she-got-pregnant-without-sex

Hard Knock... Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After He Donated His Kidney To Her [PHOTOS] https://dailynaija.com/post/hard-knock-lady-rejects-mans-marriage-proposal-after-he-donated-his-kidney-to-her-photos

Spirits VS Humans... Drama As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public.[VIDEO] https://dailynaija.com/post/spirits-vs-humans-drama-as-masquerades-and-lords-chosen-mopols-encounter-in-publicvideo
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2018
i know the pastor may have preached against divorce before in his church
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

So he married at the age of 21?

What kind of life is that self to start with?

☣ ☠
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2018
It must really hurt to be married for that long & for it to end like nothing. How do you start over? Geez.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It must really hurt to be married for that long & for it to end like nothing. How do you start over? Geez.

Gosh, can you imagine? . Perhaps that's why these old mamas stick it out even if there's nothing to hang on to. But on the other hand , I think it must be refreshing being free and not having to compromise here and there cry.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Gosh, can you imagine? . Perhaps that's why these old mamas stick it out even if there's nothing to hang on to. But on the other hand , I think it must be refreshing being free and not having to compromise here and there cry.

Yeah. I can also see both sides, but how does one even begin to purge & forget 2 decades worth of memories? After twenty years, surely you've been everywhere together etc. What I personally like to do after a break up is AVOID, AVOID, AVOID until I'm strong enough to face certain things. Meaning that everything that reminds me of us, especially "you", is out of the question. So after twenty years? I'd be a recluse for sure lol.

How do you handle breakups? Do you have a method?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah. I can also see both sides, but how does one even begin to purge & forget 2 decades worth of memories? After twenty years, surely you've been everywhere together etc. What I personally like to do after a break up is AVOID, AVOID, AVOID until I'm strong enough to face certain things. Meaning that everything that reminds me of us, especially "you", is out of the question. So after twenty years? I'd be a recluse for sure lol.

How do you handle breakups? Do you have a method?

Yeah . That must be some difficult change but if the relationship was empty already i think it would be less depressing to start over or continuing with your loneliness lol.

Lol , I get you. Personally, I can't remember any break- up that got to me...except that one wink ....perhaps I never gave that much of me to anyone else before that. Lol, that one showed me how fragile I could be . I did what you do , AVOIDED everything and everyone who knew us . I even had to move to a different city coz my mind was fckd up grin. I only started connecting with those people recently angry after so long. So , I clearly can't handle breakups well. If lena would cease to exist , maybe I would move to a different country grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by marunga(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

So he married at the age of 21?

What kind of life is that self to start with?

☣ ☠
And she married at 14? Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Yeah . That must be some difficult change but if the relationship was empty already i think it would be less depressing to start over or continuing with your loneliness lol.

Lol , I get you. Personally, I can't remember any break- up that got to me...except that one wink ....perhaps I never gave that much of me to anyone else before that. Lol, that one showed me how fragile I could be . I did what you do , AVOIDED everything and everyone who knew us . I even had to move to a different city coz my mind was fckd up grin. I only started connecting with those people recently angry after so long. So , I clearly can't handle breakups well. If lena would cease to exist , maybe I would move to a different country grin grin.

I see the truth in your 1st paragraph. So true. Yile kaka ndikuyo now.

You mean the breakup with the cheeseboy from East London or another one? He did you stron' tin, nne? grin

LMFAO @ moving to another country. That really got me cracking. You're INNNNNN. May it never come to that point embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2018
marunga:
And she married at 14? Nonsense!!!
grin
☣ ☠

Jokes everywhere

☣ ☠
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I see the truth in your 1st paragraph. So true. Yile kaka ndikuyo now.

You mean the breakup with the cheeseboy from East London or another one? He did you stron' tin, nne? grin

LMFAO @ moving to another country. That really got me cracking. You're INNNNNN. May it never come to that point embarassed

Yho sana , for me the moving out part was the worst kulakaka ye relationship. You know xanihlala together , many things become intertwined moss and to go start afresh takes a lot but I had to coz the wholethingy was rotten and there was no salvaging it.

Lol, ja that one. Very strong thing grin.

Lol, very INNNNNN. It scares me. Eish, ja ne .thanx lol.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Yho sana , for me the moving out part was the worst kulakaka ye relationship. You know xanihlala together , many things become intertwined moss and to go start afresh takes a lot but I had to coz the wholethingy was rotten and there was no salvaging it.

Lol, ja that one. Very strong thing grin.

Lol, very INNNNNN. It scares me. Eish, ja ne .thanx lol.

Eish ja. How long were you guys together? I honestly understand why you became close off afterwards. Emotional trauma is legit. What was the reason for the break up, again? I remember you said the relationship was volatile for some time. Did it become too volatile or were there other underlying issues besides that & iziyobisi? But man, you're strong. I'll give you that.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Eish ja. How long were you guys together? I honestly understand why you became close off afterwards. Emotional trauma is legit. What was the reason for the break up, again? I remember you said the relationship was volatile for some time. Did it become too volatile or were there other underlying issues besides that & iziyobisi? But man, you're strong. I'll give you that.

For almost 2 years but sihleli together for like 8 months or so, and uyazi ke it's always sweet and romantic ekuqaleni grin. It's legit sana. With iziyobisi getting out of hand by the day , it became too volatile . Zinto got worse ke after losing umsebenzi, I was fckd. That was like two months before I decided uba siprinter chap grin. And I think ne pride of going to live with my sister and her family or cousins yandinyisa so I stuck it out like a champ cheesy. Stupid, I know. The day ndadikwa and decided to bounce, is the last day I saw him.......wait ........

Not before wandidubula ndanya with a crossbow, as I was pushing my bags out of the door lipsrsealed. Paula Zahn kinda shyt lol.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

For almost 2 years but sihleli together for like 8 months or so, and uyazi ke it's always sweet and romantic ekuqaleni grin. It's legit sana. With iziyobisi getting out of hand by the day , it became too volatile . Zinto got worse ke after losing umsebenzi, I was fckd. That was like two months before I decided uba siprinter chap grin. And I think ne pride of going to live with my sister and her family or cousins yandinyisa so I stuck it out like a champ cheesy. Stupid, I know. The day ndadikwa and decided to bounce, is the last day I saw him.......wait ........

Not before wandidubula ndanya with a crossbow, as I was pushing my bags out of the door lipsrsealed. Paula Zahn kinda shyt lol.

Smh.

Awwwww cry

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Smh.

Awwwww cry

Kaak happens I guess....*shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Kaak happens I guess....*shrugs*

Yho, this ain't no shrug life, it's serious. Ndizibona zonke but attempting to take a life is a yeses lol.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yho, this ain't no shrug life, it's serious. Ndizibona zonke but attempting to take a life is a yeses lol.

Lol, for sure. Levels chap...levels. I hear ubuyile and dating some coloured chick pha e east London. Feel sorry for her in advance if usenjeya cry.
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, for sure. Levels chap...levels. I hear ubuyile and dating some coloured chick pha e east London. Feel sorry for her in advance if usenjeya cry.

Where was he all this time kanti? They're a match made in heaven if she's a typical Coloured. Bazokhobozana until they're hardly recognizable. Thank God you got away. Yerrr.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where was he all this time kanti? They're a match made in heaven if she's a typical Coloured. Bazokhobozana until they're hardly recognizable. Thank God you got away. Yerrr.

Emjiva kalok rha, I couldn't let him get away with it hence me and some of his people aren't besties. Lol, bathi she doesn't seem like a " typical " coloured though but asazi. Phindutsho. Nigga almost turned me into another karabo.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mzansian:

Emjiva kalok rha, I couldn't let him get away with it hence me and some of his people aren't besties. Lol, bathi she doesn't seem like a " typical " coloured though but asazi. Phindutsho. Nigga almost turned me into another karabo.

Yey! Maybe ngumguvela now lol. Good you made him pay though. He deserved that. Bloody creep.
Re: Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't by Mzansian(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yey! Maybe ngumguvela now lol. Good you made him pay though. He deserved that. Bloody creep.

Lol@ umguvela. I doubt it though, you know how these things work. I'm sure u daddy paid for i protection and nice food through out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Or False / Adorable Picture Of A Nairalanders Wedding Anniversary With Wife And Kid / Never Try To Please Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.