Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! (5971 Views)

2013 Fit And Trim Weight Loss Challenge / My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight / Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well it was imaginative and not the routine way some guys go grin grin grin grin

@LUIZ

So do you really want to get fit? tongue tongue tongue
oh yeah my guy noticed your passion for fitness and sensed it was his best weapon, grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well it was imaginative and not the routine way some guys go grin grin grin grin

@LUIZ

So do you really want to get fit? tongue tongue tongue
yes o my dear, just wanna work on ma belly. 2much chiken nd chips fit dey cos am grin, thank God sey i no Fat, I 4 just be like obesere grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lol did Ebonyeyes just say she is in shape because she has a 50/50 relationship with her husband? lmfao and wtf and chewing my teeth. . . . say what has that got to do with this lady's decision to work out, and why must every other thread turn into a swordfest for feminism?

scratching my head.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

oh yeah my guy noticed your passion for fitness and sensed it was his best weapon, grin grin
ahaha u no well oo grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

Lol did Ebonyeyes just say she is in shape because she has a 50/50 relationship with her husband? lmfao and wtf and chewing my teeth. . . . say what has that got to do with this lady's decision to work out, and why must every other thread turn into a swordfest for feminism?

scratching my head.

Because she got time to work out because her husband doesnt treat her like a slave and she actually has a life beyond kids and Obama grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I watched this TV show trading Spaces-
There was this black overweight woman who was unhappy in her marriage but she dedicated her entire life to serving the husband and her kids.

But the other woman who had more 50/50 young and slender, lived a life beyond her marriage
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Because she got time to work out because her husband doesnt treat her like a slave and she actually has a life beyond kids and Obama grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

There was this black overweight woman who was unhappy in her marriage but she dedicated her entire life to serving the husband and her kids.

But the other woman who had more 50/50 young and slender, lived a life beyond her marriage

Thanks for taking the time to explain it, lawd knows im tired of trying. grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

so obesity in women is as a result of the husband sey? what arrant nonsense!  angry angry
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

oh yeah my guy noticed your passion for fitness and sensed it was his best weapon,  grin grin
Uhmmm grin grin grin grin grin
luizworld:

yes o my dear, just wanna work on ma belly. 2much chiken nd chips fit dey cos am grin, thank God sey i no Fat, I 4 just be like obesere grin grin grin
So just get decent running shoes and get to running. On days your not running hit the weights. You will be good in time for British summer grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

i take it you are joking, you cant be serious!
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
the point is her husband has some of the credit for her appearance.

That's all.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
Wasnt this pix from a while ago? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Thanks for taking the time to explain it, lawd knows im tired of trying. grin grin
These men are slow jare, we gotta help them before they marry their victims  grin grin grin

Kenny_G:

so obesity in women is as a result of the husband sey? what arrant nonsense!  angry angry
I am talking about Married women.
Kenny_G:

i take it you are joking, you cant be serious!

Im not joking, look closely at married women, see the difference between those in 50/50 and those entirely dedicated to children, cooking , and bedmaking for the hubby.  lipsrsealed

You know what someone told me yesterday:
Why dont you want to get married, dont you want children?
I had to catch myself from insulting him.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

yup that was one of the most blathering tripes i've read in a long time.
to each his own.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

permit me to say that you reason like an ape. i don't get what your juxtaposition serves to conclude. i hope feminism doesn't injure your soul one of these days. when you try attempting to rationalize obtuse ideologies by drawing parallels between two unrelated things that share no nexus . . . it means your feminism has gone wrong.

say my grandmama lived to be a hundred and semmmy years even while dedicating her life to her children and what have you. she was also slim and slender.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

These men are slow jare, we gotta help them before they marry their victims  grin grin grin
I am talking about Married women.
Im not joking, look closely at married women, see the difference between those in 50/50 and those entirely dedicated to children, cooking , and bedmaking for the hubby.  lipsrsealed
You know what someone told me yesterday:
Why dont you want to get married, dont you want children?
I had to catch myself from insulting him.

i hate to be rude but you are talking like an "illiterate" come on ! aha grin grin fine girl like u dey yarn like this, grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
blame blame blame.
if you want to create time to work out, just do so and stop pointing accusatory fingers at men for your lack of fitness motivation.  all it takes is 20 minutes a day, 2-3 days a week.

this is a ridiculous conversation.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

i hate to be rude but you are talking like an "illiterate" come on ! aha grin grin fine girl like u dey yarn like this, grin grin
she does it purposely.  she can be very philosophical and logically sound when she wants to be.  at times her reasoning leaves a lot to be desired though . . . but that's usually when the feminist in her emerges.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
the husband must be a lucky fellow cheesy cheesy
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
luizworld:

the husband must be a lucky fellow cheesy cheesy
lucky because she is slim? even if she has a terrible attitude, we should still hail her cos she is slim abi?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
even while dedicating her life to her children and what have you

the problem with most African women is far too many of them dont have a life outside of their children. They replace their husbands with their children and this isnt the way it should be.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

permit me to say that you reason like an ape. i don't get what your juxtaposition serves to conclude. i hope feminism doesn't injure your soul one of these days. when you try attempting to rationalize obtuse ideologies by drawing parallels between two unrelated things that share no nexus . . . it means your feminism has gone wrong.

say my grandmama lived to be a hundred and semmmy years even while dedicating her life to her children and what have you. she was also slim and slender.
\
Your grandma probably has high metabolism, what about those market women?
They were born big?
H2O2:

blame blame blame.
if you want to create time to work out, just do so and stop pointing accusatory fingers at men for your lack of fitness motivation.  all it takes is 20 minutes a day, 2-3 days a week.

this is a ridiculous conversation.
If 24 hours in a day is taken out to cater to others what time do you have for yourself?
I wont marry a douchebag that will lock me in the room with kids.

H2O2:

she does it purposely.  she can be very philosophical and logically sound when she wants to be.  at times her reasoning leaves a lot to be desired though . . . but that's usually when the feminist in her emerges.
Fiddy/ Fiddy homie.
tongue
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
What about those 50/50 women whose arms are fatter than both my thighs combined btw?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
I forgot, we should blame the man for not driving her to the gym lol.

What funny tools!
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
tpia.:

the problem with most African women is far too many of them dont have a life outside of their children. They replace their husbands with their children and this isnt the way it should be.
grin cheesy grin

So true!!
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by chic2pimp(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Wasnt this pix from a while ago? cheesy grin cheesy
I swear it is undecided
I remember this picture being used to support the arguement 'Michelle has a maculine body' shocked shocked shocked shocked on a T.V show undecided
There I was thinking, 'What Masculine Body'? undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

What about those 50/50 women whose arms are fatter than both my thighs combined btw?

Name one.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

Name one.
cheryl Blair, Angela Merkel
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

I swear it is undecided
I remember this picture being used to support the arguement 'Michelle has a maculine body' shocked shocked shocked shocked on a T.V show undecided
There I was thinking, 'What Masculine Body'? undecided
I want to see a recent pix. . . .and do not ask me to ask Googles, am feeling mightily lazy with this itouch

Well her arms kinda look masculine in that pix
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

cheryl Blair, Angela Merkel
lol.

Better yet the women who aren't even married yet who are already chubbier and fatter than a house.
They would still find a way to blame it on men.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

lol.

Better yet the women who aren't even married yet who are already chubbier and fatter than a house.
They would still find a way to blame it on men.
queen latifah is a lesbo, yet she is large sey make we blame her gf?
Keely Shaye Smith, nikki blonsky is just 22yrs old, Raven Symone
, jordin sparks, America Ferrara are all single yet ,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

queen latifah is a lesbo, yet she is large sey make we blame her gf?
Keely Shaye Smith, nikki blonsky is just 22yrs old, Raven Symone
, jordin sparks, America Ferrara are all single yet ,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are lying!!!
Since when is Latifah lesbo? shocked shocked
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You are lying!!!
Since when is Latifah lesbo? shocked shocked
where hast thou been? grin she is, infact i think they are married sef
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1232267.php/Queen_Latifah_and_girlfriend_reportedly_to_split

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Causes And Home Remedies For Delayed Menstruation! / Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless / 3 Fruits To Avoid While Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.