Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! (5970 Views)

2013 Fit And Trim Weight Loss Challenge / My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight / Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

lol.

Better yet the women who aren't even married yet who are already chubbier and fatter than a house.
They would still find a way to blame it on men.

We are talking about marriages.
Men are not toothpicks either.

Can you explain the football star we married is now looking like a pillsbury dough boy? cheesy cheesy
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

where hast thou been?  grin she is, infact i think they are married sef
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1232267.php/Queen_Latifah_and_girlfriend_reportedly_to_split

I dont keep an update on her.

She's not as popular as b4. Wow, more grease to her elbows.

Ewwww. . . . no offense sha, but damn!

"Latifah tells everyone that Jeanette is her trainer - and she does work in fitness - but on the set they haven't kept their relationship a secret," says one unnamed tattler to Hilton.
Trainer oshi wo grin cheesy grin
More like they've been fccuking more than working on her excess adipose undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

We are talking about marriages.
Men are not toothpicks either.

Can you explain the football star we married is now looking like a pillsbury dough boy? cheesy cheesy
We not talking about men son! Quit grasping for straws, dear aunt sally.

It's as simple as stop blaming men for your lack of motivation to get fit you lazy bums.

Marriage or not. Even pre-marriage your motivation to get fit is not there, so what makes you think that will change after marriage.

Chai men have suffered!
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by chic2pimp(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

lol.

Better yet the women who aren't even married yet who are already chubbier and fatter than a house.
They would still find a way to blame it on men.
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laff Wan Kill Me Die grin grin grin

FL Gators:

I want to see a recent pix. . . .and do not ask me to ask Googles, am feeling mightily lazy with this itouch

Well her arms kinda look masculine in that pix
Nah it looks Toned not Masculine wink
Imma find her recent pics for you
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laff Wan Kill Me Die grin grin grin
Nah it looks Toned not Masculine wink
Imma find her recent pics for you
Thanks hon. . . . will come back to check it.
And dont be twirking any orobokibos while I'm gone grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
H2O2:

We not talking about men son! Quit grasping for straws, dear aunt sally.

It's as simple as stop blaming men for your lack of motivation to get fit you lazy bums.

Marriage or not. Even pre-marriage your motivation to get fit is not there, so what makes you think that will change after marriage.

Chai men have suffered!

Im blaming the lack of equality in marriages.
Im not talking about those who were big before marriage.

Im talking about those (especially in nigeria)
Who are deathly skinny, but blow up and stay that way after marriage
(BOTH MEN AND wOMEN)

I promise if all a woman had to look foward to was kids and cooking and cleaning,
her shape would be last thing she think of.
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Dont pretend you dont see it.
If the woman is constantly picking up after the kids, cleaning, cooking, sometimes working,
you think shes not eating on the run?
you think shes not also gaining from the stress?
Not to mention the pregnancies, some men think its all gravy to have babies back to back
then complain when the woman lost those hips you fell in love with.

Then we supposed to wanna sleep with ya after you got that permenant pounded yam belly lipsrsealed
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by chic2pimp(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Thanks hon. . . . will come back to check it.
And dont be twirking any orobokibos while I'm gone grin
Okay sweetheart kiss grin

Also no dey disgrace me like this nau, you know say nah curvy women i like not orobokibos cheesy cheesy grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by H2O2: 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
Oh plat so now you're limiting the scope of the argument.  You don't want to include all women.
Pray tell, are Nigerian women the only ones who blow up after having kids in marriage . . .?

What about those ones that blow up after having kids out of wedlock.  We should blame the man that knocked her up right?

At this rate, you are most certainly not ready for marriage at all. Nowhere near ready.

you win dear, it's the man's fault.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ peroxide- have you looked at the life of a single mother? shocked

and why is that it seems an ultimate goal to get married?
marriage with the type of people ive seen here would be a legalized insitution.

i am defintely no rush to an altar.

for once i wish men would get pregnant. the world would change
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
chic2pimp:

Okay sweetheart kiss grin

Also no dey disgrace me like this nau, you know say nah curvy women i like not orobokibos cheesy cheesy grin
I trust you, darl. grin

Oya wey the pix?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
With men like some in NL, singledom is definitely paradise on earth.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes but you gotta make sure you have money and you wont miss a thing cheesy grin cheesy

but there still some good ones though rare embarassed
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

girl  I went out in the A for a week and I went out every night
Every Nigerian I saw had a chubbby white girl on their arm.

I saw that and I thought to myself, that Ebony girl is sooo right sha grin cheesy grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

ha i hope you have a good time being single. grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=16pt]dear Lawd, remember now my prayer i prayed doing this easter, plz dont forget how urgent the matter is, plz and plz, deliver us from 9ja women, all these we ask through your precious son, amen![/size]
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

[size=16pt]dear Lawd, remember now my prayer i prayed doing this easter, plz dont forget how urgent the matter is, plz and plz, deliver us from 9ja women, all these we ask through your precious son, amen![/size]

rephrase your prayer . . . not all 9ja women have a problem.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
davidylan:

rephrase your prayer . . . not all 9ja women have a problem.

dear Lawd, take away the 0.001% that don't have the problem, i know they are yet to be born but just take away those ones from my previous prayer, amen!
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

dear Lawd, take away the 0.001% that don't have the problem, i know they are yet to be born but just take away those ones from my previous prayer, amen!

Dear Lord . . . thank you for the 2% of naija women who are just wonderful, decent, understanding little angels. Amen.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
davidylan:

Dear Lord . . . thank you for the 2% of naija women who are just wonderful, decent, understanding little angels. Amen.

they went up to 2%! shocked shocked shocked shocked hope u are not counting our mothers and those dead grannies? undecided undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
na2day?:

they went up to 2%! shocked shocked shocked shocked hope u are not counting our mothers and those dead grannies? undecided undecided

Well i had to add mother, grandmother, aunties, cousins, nieces to come up with that percentage.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ Pot bellied freaks grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

hmm if i showed up at your doorstep i'm sure you wouldnt say no grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
davidylan:

Well i had to add mother, grandmother, aunties, cousins, nieces to come up with that percentage.

no wonder! grin grin grin grin

platinumnk:

what is wrong with our pot bellies? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
Every Nigerian I saw had a chubbby white girl on their arm.

everytime I go out these days I see a black male with his white girlfriend or wife.

Then later on I see neverending NL posts about black women's booty and whatnot.

I'm like who is fooling who exactly?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
davidylan:

hmm if i showed up at your doorstep i'm sure you wouldnt say no grin

as long as you can hold a note im good grin grin wink

na2day?:

what is wrong with our pot bellies? undecided undecided undecided undecided
ehhen?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by platinumnk(f): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
tpia.:

everytime I go out these days I see a black male with his white girlfriend or wife.

maybe they are intimidated and want someone pliable undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
platinumnk:

as long as you can hold a note im good grin grin wink

signed sealed and delivered. LA here i come. wink

tpia.:

It may be that those who prefer black women post here more often than those who would prefer whites.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2010
tpia.:

lback women fooling themselves? undecided undecided undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ in what way?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by na2day2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
tpia.:

^^ in what way?

do u have time, i am great in teaching these lessons wink wink
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
^^ no probs.

I'm all ears.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

NOURISH YOUR SKIN RENEW YOUR AGE:ENJOY BENEFITS OF COCOLLAGEN / Causes And Home Remedies For Delayed Menstruation! / Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.