Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

When Is Cheating, Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is Cheating, Cheating? (1508 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Diva20(f): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
It's subjective really. What cheating means to me may be different from it means to someone else. Cheating to me is when you're in a relationship with someone and develop feelings for another. It doesn't necessarily have to lead to sex but sex with the other pretty much ties it up.

davidylan:

cheating - A mere platonic relationship with the opposite gender that you hide from your partner.

I don't think it's true for all cases though, Dave. Imagine if he's cheating with her best friend. She kinda expected them to be friends (the friend of my friend is my friend) but not sex buddies like that lol.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
queeneve:

Oh, I am in class? Damn, I forgot my pad and pen! BRB!

Queeneve, you have a fantastic sense of humour
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
It all boils down to the intention one has when you do what you do
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by richmanel(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cheating can only be cheating if you were caught in the very act of cheating. grin tongue cheesy
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
I is?@Life, grin

Well, Life I am all about enjoyment I dont have time for tense up chit unlike some of the mofos on here, and the poster that posted that chit need some bad,

Check it out boo,
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
queeneve:

I is?@Life, grin

Well, Life I am all about enjoyment I dont have time for tense up chit unlike some of the mofos on here, and the poster that posted that chit need some bad,

Check it out boo,

such a shame this site has degenerated to the extent that posters whose limited vocabulary consists only of swear words are allowed free reign. I'm sorry ma'am but speech like this is frowned upon even in the America you wish to ape.

Diva 2.0:

I don't think it's true for all cases though, Dave. Imagine if he's cheating with her best friend. She kinda expected them to be friends (the friend of my friend is my friend) but not intimacy buddies like that lol.

Its wrong to be speaking to your best friend without your knowledge.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Diva20(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
davidylan:

Its wrong to be speaking to your best friend without your knowledge.

I think I should be able to trust the person I plan to spend the rest of my life with to be alone in the same room with my best friend without feeling like something went down while I was away. I mean, is that too trusting?
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
David,

Get off my big nuts, JEALOUS BISH.

Go handle that, Boo!

P.S. Why do a motherfugga that found one big word in the dictionary assumed they know everything? If you going to critize someone's grammar or writing patterns, PLEASE JACKARSE MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECTED AND ALIGNED BEFOREHAND!

What the fugggg!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Diva20(f): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
Not tryna instigate or anything but I thought you were a girl queeneve.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
LOL@DIVA,

I am a girl, I was just fuggin with David! Lmao!

Check it Boo!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Diva20(f): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
I guess I got thrown off when you said "get off my big nuts" seeing that that kinda only applies to guys.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
I hear you girl,

Check it out,
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by agathamari(f): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2010
cheating is when you are doing something you cant/wont do with your partner present. it might be having se/x or it might be reading a text message. if you feel the need to keep it from your partner it is cheating
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ol boy to hold body no easy sha, Chicks will always be there to oppress and torment
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Mekzie(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
Cheating starts from the heart an should be watched carefully as it destroys relationships

faithfulness pays big time.

wink wink wink
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by masido(f): 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
Mekzie:

Cheating starts from the heart an should be watched carefully as it destroys relationships

faithfulness pays big time.

wink wink wink

True talk!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination To Ask A Naija Lady For A Courtship Before Marriage? / Playing Wife With No Husband? / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.