Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. (3599 Views)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
I am juss notise that the women of nowadays are aff no shamedless of themsellves. I am juss cum to Nl to see that one shamedless pesin is posin nude pics of her bride shower her name is stat with B and end with 3.can u imagins that she is efin gifting peopu her adress of weding without using brain what if peopu cum dia to steal her horseband.
My Advice: i advise women of nowadays to stop shairin nudes of wedin pics on soulshair media beacurse it iz bad habit. Thark u.
#Saynotoshamelesswomenthatwanttomarry

cc

BIBIJAY123undecided

sexybbstar
Mrcork
adaksbullet
Doublewahala
unapapadeycraze
thepussyhunter
Lefulefu
safiaa
victornezzar
maxi112
teehamzat
comradespade
angry

THARK YOUsad

Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
You need deliverance. If I do bridal shower, come and arrest me undecided
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by Khd95(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Adaksbullet u have a competitor oo grin
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
You need deliverance. If I do bridal shower, come and arrest me undecided
I am not say u shuld no do bride shower i said stop posin it on soulshair media like nl.The pesin efin post nude pics.sad

cc
BIBIJAY123
Sexybbstar
thepussyhunter
Mrcork
adaksbullet
Victornezzar
Doublewahala
unapapadeycraze
maxi112
knightnemesis
Adaksbullet
iamj.
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by adaksbullet: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:
while we I be do conpetision whit an mad fellow undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are u under stand whot he his sayed? undecided
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Khd95:
is u okay am i looke like troll in ya eyeundecided
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
while we I be do conpetision whit an mad fellow undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are u under stand whot he his sayed? undecided
Failed trollangry
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by adaksbullet: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
Failed trollangry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
stop trolly me angry

cc
BIBIJAY123.SHAMEDLESS BRIDE)
IAMJ
SUNSHINEG
SUNSHINER
SEXYBBSTAR
MIGHTYN
MAXI112
MRCORK
LEFULEFU
ADAKSBULLET
UNAPAPADEYCRAZE
DOUBLEWAHALA
MARTINEZ TWINS(BETRYAL FRIENDZ)
JAKE PAUL
LOGAN PAULsad
VICTORNEZZAR
TEEHAMZAT
COMRADESPADE
angry
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by delugajackson: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
Can't believe I actually read all that shït.
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
delugajackson:
Can't believe I actually read all that shït.
what are you meen do u not know how women are juss posin nude pics up an dan eh.
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by delugajackson: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
what are you meen do u not know how women are juss posin nude pics up an dan eh.
It has come to stay, this is just a microcosm to what young single ladies do.
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2017
iweecureyou:
I am juss notise that the women of nowadays are aff no shamedless of themsellves. I am juss cum to Nl to see that one shamedless pesin is posin nude pics of her bride shower her name is stat with B and end with 3.can u imagins that she is efin gifting peopu her adress of weding without using brain what if peopu cum dia to steal her horseband.
My Advice: i advise women of nowadays to stop shairin nudes of wedin pics on soulshair media beacurse it iz bad habit. Thark u.

cc

BIBIJAY123undecided

sexybbstar
Mrcork
adaksbullet
iweecureyou
unapapadeycraze
thepussyhunter
Lefulefu
safiaa
victornezzar
maxi112
teehamzat
comradespade
angry

THARK YOUsad
*modified*
thark me lata
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by ibkkk(f): 7:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Na wa!
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Doublewahala
bibijay123
adaksbullet
thark me lata
ok
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by Offpoint: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
I just f^uckin strain my brain trying to read this, now I got headache.
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by iweecureyou: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Offpoint:
I just f^uckin strain my brain trying to read this, now I got headache.
Efin me his not udarstand why malry woman that is malrying today his posin nude pics.

Cc
BIBIJAY123 .SHAMEDLESSISNOTGOOD

CC
sexybbstar
mightyn
safiaa
DOUBLEWAHALA
Unapapadeycraze
Mrcork
adaksbullet
sunshineg
sunshineR
sirmichael1
victornezzar
Knightnemesis
lefulefu
teehamzat
comradespade
angry
say no to nude pics posinangry
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by DanielRyan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
iweecureyou:

cc

BIBIJAY123undecided

sexybbstar
Mrcork
adaksbullet
Doublewahala
unapapadeycraze
thepussyhunter
Lefulefu
safiaa
victornezzar
maxi112
teehamzat
comradespade
angry

Mehn, dis English pattern is "oja mi lara je"
OP tell me u no mean am...

THARK YOUsad
Re: Why Is Women Of Nowadays Are Haff No Shamed.bride Shower Nude. by microjoystick: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
iweecureyou:

cc

BIBIJAY123undecided

sexybbstar
Mrcork
adaksbullet
Doublewahala
unapapadeycraze
thepussyhunter
Lefulefu
safiaa
victornezzar
maxi112
teehamzat
comradespade
angry

THARK YOUsad
Bro thats how it is nowadays

(1) (Reply)

Ikebe Superrrr! See The Instagram Model Claiming To Have The 'biggest Butt' / Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.