Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience (1073 Views)

Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. / Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) / Photo! My Bitter And Hilarious Experience With My Female TAXIFY Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
This happened about 15 years ago. It was on Sunday afternoon, I was home alone with my aunts house help. Then this curvy housekelp came knocking on my room door with just towel and told me to help rub cream on her back. I innocently did, then later she purposely let the towel fall off her waist and exposed her bare asxx, as I small reach my penis stand at the sight of it. Then she asked me to run the cream on her asxx, I did, she asked me not to stop but keep rubbing it. After a while she touched my chin and asked to see my small penls.

In my mind I was like ahhh, im finally gonna have sex today, but I con Dey do face like say I nor want. Then she grabbed the small penls and started rubbing/stroking it.

Felt good, she took my hand and placed it on her booobie. I con still Dey squeeze face like say I nor want. After a while she was about to lie me on bed when suddenly we heard my aunts car horn outside.

Bad market. That was it, I went back to my base Monday morning because I was actually there for the weekend.

Shay by now I for don get my rape experience to litter nairaland and Twitter.
Re: Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience by Codeofconduct(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Try fictional stories you might make some cash using your lesure time...

@ puskin / mynd44

why am I not able to post on the business section?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Friend Breaks Internet With Twerk Stunt / Is He The Cutest Nairalander Artist? / Man Seen Harassing A Lady Sexually Inside A Bus. (Pictures and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.