Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (97535 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Sex In The Kitchen By Married Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by percyking: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

A lot of Nigerian men need to understand this.
And what if the man does not want to do and the woman forces him and gives him a hard on and then sleeps with him and the while the man was not moving is it rape too?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ibori1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
fire fire...in our country cantry,giv me plenty water mk I quench d fire....fire fire...in our country cantry,giv me plenty water mk I quench d fire....fire fire...in our country cantry,giv me plenty water mk I quench d fire....
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by QuietMynd: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
I know say u go surface
MhizzAJ:
Confused girl undecided

When the man said he was married...why didn't she pack her bags and leave...she stayed in same hotel room with a man for days...what was she expecting cheesy

Some men can lie...Even when they have the most beautiful woman as a wife at home they will still find a way to flirt with other women...he lied to his wife that he was going for a five day seminar cheesy
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by dotedote: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
' Some men can lie...Even when they have the most beautiful woman as a wife at home they will still find a way to flirt with other women...he lied to his wife that he was going for a five day seminar chees

no be today na

MhizzAJ:
Confused girl undecided

When the man said he was married...why didn't she pack her bags and leave...she stayed in same hotel room with a man for days...what was she expecting cheesy

Some men can lie...Even when they have the most beautiful woman as a wife at home they will still find a way to flirt with other women...he lied to his wife that he was going for a five day seminar cheesy
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Godwin616: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Marshalxv:
Lol,this one na consensual rape .

The girl is just a greedy bitch looking for another way to milk the man. The man no do again now she wan dey form rape. rape oshi !
Greed! Greed! nothing but greed. She is just looking for an avenue to exploit the guy further.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by poweredcom(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
where the girl de self make I rush am beating

na heavy idiot she be a devil who wanna destroy an innocent man life

yeye idiot ...had it been I de there de work for d hotel n did kind tin happen na pursue I go pursue her

ave jam dis kind scenerio well well not in happen at d end story rape kor rope no

nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by hybrid11(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
nothing is complicated here The money the guy gave her was not enough 5days sex now she' claim is rape
I need to meet that girl one on one ,she needs prayer and sense
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

And what you gonna do? Try and rape me to?
try and rape you? very funny,I know your type,keyboard feminist,when u see them in real life they can't talk,feminism and all that thrash doesn't belong in africa,it's ruining the world,and slowly creeping into africa,u can't do nothing anymore because of being politically correct or whatnot,we as a people must do much to nip it at the bud,and that includes confronting clueless feminist zombies like you, if I see you in real life I will not rape you nor even have consensual sex because am not a mad person and Jah has worked it into our DNA how to act to a woman,you people are ruining this world!. Am taking this personal and I'll give u an example,a nice handsome guy sees you in a party, u start chatting,there's a connection,then you are alone,u initiate a kiss,caressing or whatever, if she likes you back she's happy and goes home after feeling super excited,and thanking Jah you were man enough to start the romance. In another scenario, just take away that 'like',or something irks her,wow,just a thin line,it's turned to sexual harassment! you idiots are making it hard for the real culprits of rape,rape is evil and you feminists have made the line too thin in detriment of real rape! Now fck off

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by zynzyn(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just reminds me of the Cosby case!

What people need to understand is there are 2 Categories of consensual sex, not just 1.

A. You slept with a man because you desired it. You may well have made the first move

B. You slept with a man for some benefit you hoped to get, which you may not eventually receive! undecided

Neither of these is rape!

Now, if you are a commercial sex worker, and you don't get paid after performance, you can have a case of breach of contract, which is valid depending on the legal status of prostitution in the location, and evidence!

Problem is many girls today want to eat their cake and have it. They want the benefits of prostitution but do not want to be seen as prostitutes.
Their customers know the deal and play along. The lady in question even admitted that "......And I do wish same too".

Just as in the Mike Tyson case, girls only get away with these poo because the law always feels the woman is weaker, always the victim and the one that must be protected!

The best judges of this case are sincere girls that have common sense ethics and were raised well!! undecided cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by zynzyn(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
fabiano09:

try and rape you? very funny,I know your type,keyboard feminist,when u see them in real life they can't talk,feminism and all that thrash doesn't belong in africa,it's ruining the world,and slowly creeping into africa,u can't do nothing anymore because of being politically correct or whatnot,we as a people must do much to nip it at the bud,and that includes confronting clueless feminist zombies like you, if I see you in real life I will not rape you nor even have consensual sex because am not a mad person and Jah has worked it into our DNA how to act to a woman,you people are ruining this world!. Am taking this personal and I'll give u an example,a nice handsome guy sees you in a party, u start chatting,there's a connection,then you are alone,u initiate a kiss,caressing or whatever, if she likes you back she's happy and goes home after feeling super excited,and thanking Jah you were man enough to start the romance. In another scenario, just take away that 'like',or something irks her,wow,just a thin line,it's turned to sexual harassment! you idiots are making it hard for the real culprits of rape,rape is evil and you feminists have made the line too thin in detriment of real rape! Now fck off

Guy dey FEEEEEXX!! grin Take am easy my guy!! cheesy
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Sterope(f): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
She travelled all the way from PH to Abuja to see man and without money in her bank account. It doesn't make sense to me so I wouldn't assume that was happened.

She doesn't need an ATM to withdraw from her bank account. She could have walked in to any of her bank branches.

lexy2014:
she didn't have any money in her bank account or maybe she forgot her ATM back at home
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
ayokellany:

What do we call a reverse situation where the man ask the lady to stop but she did not. Does that pass for rape against the lady as well ?

Don't mind the aboki. Some idiots will just be spitting rubbish from their illiterate minds
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Lilmisshy: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
The girl is a comedianne ...attention seeking broke ass. You went to visit a guy that wasn't what you expected, you couldn't use your "vex money" to go back to your house.? And still followed him shopping... � � � Olojukokoro omo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Mysselff2: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macgreat:
grin

The way all this Ndiot are going about rape, we'll soon hear "Verbal Rape" .

I said it somewhere that men should be very careful.

Rape accusations is the new wave for brainless girls now.

They're really brainless
A guy lodged you in a hotel for 5 days and you didn't expect to have sex shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by 4Ken: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
fabiano09:

Lol look who typed more and confirm the keyboard warrior hahaha hahaha hehe hehe

stupid ass broke ass looking fool
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by CrystalsFOA(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macgreat:

The story is not Ma.

She consented to sex before travelling all the way to Abuja.

Just the way runs girls do. . . and she got paid in shopping things

Yea, true.. .
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by kay29000(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
m
dangotesmummy:
excuse you.now let's be reasonable and logical.the girl only knows the man online and not personally,doesn't know whether he's psychotic aka werey alasho,whether he has sexual diseases,whether he's whatever crazy but still stupeedly followed him,he took you shopping,you spent his money,you didn't claim r@pe,he took you to the hotel,what is she expecting? What does a man and a woman do behind closed doors.a man with a woman that is not his mother,grandmother or another man (if he is heterosexual)?

A man you don't know his motives,intentions,family,work or anything you can lay your hands on invited you to a hotel.whether he's a ritualist or kidnapper,you don't know and you're claiming r@pe.

I suppose she stopped ENJOYING THE SEX WHEN THE GUY GOT TOO ROUGH WITH HER or she asked the guy for something and HE REFUSED

If a man THAT BOUGHT YOU SOMETHING OR GIVEN YOU MONEY IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX IS SLEEPING WITH YOU,IT IS NO MORE SEX,ITS A BUSINESS TRANSACTION BECAUSE HE HAS PAID FOR YOUR BODY. I am trying to avoid referring to the lady as a prostitute.but I will be forced to refer to her as one.

If I was the lawyer there are certain questions I will ask her.mind you I am a woman but I hate when women are trying to take advantage of men and when they don't have their way they claim rape.so to the issue
1.when he invited you to his hotel,what was your expectation?
2.when he was buying stuffs for you why didn't you ask him his reasons
3.If you're not a prostitute why should you follow a man who is neither your father or brother to the hotel? If I am not a Muslim what business do I have in the mosque EVEN IF I AM INVITED likewise if you're not a professional or unprofessional prostitute,what are you following a strange man to do in the hotel

God bless you for this unbiased comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by mikolo80: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:
If a girl says she doesn't want to do and you still force yourself on her it's rape.

If a girl follows you to a hotel or to your house or office, even if she wears a mini skirt and no undies and she doesn't consent, it's rape.

If you and the girl are doing it and after a while she says stop but you don't stop, it's rape.

actions speak louder than words
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

Lol look who typed more and confirm the keyboard warrior hahaha hahaha hehe hehe

stupid ass broke ass looking fool
I already told u to fck off,I am certain that i am more intelligent than you,am certain am well off than you even though material things don't define a person,what else,myopic freak ,go chant your feminist thrash to some1 that cares
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Silumi(f): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tired of listening to all these girls behaving foolishly and calling it rape.STOP it..they are people really being raped everyday and you come here with your joke of a story to ask the media if it's rape? get a life or become a literate.or work in your naivety anything but this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Pyrusdrago(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dis one just Dey start her Olosho work new
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Ken4agent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
the Lady is a cooperate Olosho. u left yur home without return Tfare.....he rape u the first day and yu choose to remain in the hotel swimming and shopping......day one rape, day two rape...to day five.....yet you have access to the outside of the hotel

Her story disgust ......she just a representative sample of a greedy Olosho.....she should thank her God she was not used for ritual..,maybe next time she won't be lucky....crazy girl..better you go for HIV test...mumu
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by cashmoney2015: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
She will end up a prisoner and a loser. From the first day she knew he is married, after wards she claimed being raped in an hotel where there maybe more than 10 persons around and no 1heard her complain when she could walk freely and she stayed fur 5days and she called it rape? She's an ass hole, if I'm a relative to the man in question I'll sue the idiot GIRL to court on behalf of my brother and make her pay for it. Believe me or not her account statement will show u she has over the cash that would take her to anywhere in Nigeria by road, that is enough to keep her mouth shot for saying she has no transportation fare. She's a bitch and will remain a loser. If I happened to be the man and I found out her moves I'll inform my wife to sue the bitch girl for keeping my husband for days with sex for ransoms. Idiot...
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by 4Ken: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
fabiano09:

I already told u to fck off,I am certain that i am more intelligent than you,am certain am well off than you even though material things don't define a person,what else,myopic freak ,go chant your feminist thrash to some1 that cares

There's a difference between " am" and "I'm" so I'm sure I'm sure you went to a public school or you didn't go to school you fucking rapist. You come online talking trash, you must be fucking out of your head if you have one. What have you achieved in life? What makes you feel so big? You are nothing and will remain nothing. I will fucking employ you as a slave and make your life better. You don't even know how to write a simple sentence not knowing where to put commas. You want to talk, bring it on. You want to meet face to face, being it on. I will pay soldiers to lock you up and I will pay inmates to rape you in cell. Don't bring your nonsense near me you good for nothing nigga. A used sanitary pad is more useful than you. Idiot that has no life. Come on, please let's meet face to face. You put your number on Nairaland, desperately looking for who to love you or looking for a prey to rape. Bleep you and your father and mother and family if you have one.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Daeylar(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

I love this
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ladyverere(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy
legitnow:

In response, i did tell the court, that the predator lured my client into false imprisonment, after promising to take her shopping.
There were no concurrence of will and their relationship was purely platonic.

My client barely knew the defendant and was on a mission of getting to know the friend she had met over the internet.
Whilst my client was honest in her representation to the defendant, the same cannot be said for the defendant.

Throughout their interaction the defendant had made several misleading statement in his plot to lure the young and impressionable lady into false imprisonment.

He lied about his marital status.

My client is a decent lady from a respectable family with respect for family value and holy matrimony.
She had no intention to sleep with a married man but had exhausted the little money she had on transportation to meet the defendant who had mislead her through various forms of fraudulent misrepresentation.

A true friendship is based on honesty and truth, and had the defenadnt been honest about who he is and his marital status, my client wont have exhausted her finances on a journey to meet him.

My lord, my client is merely a victim of his fraudulent claims and deception. The defendant has a long standing history of luring women of working class background into false imprisonment and then raping them. Thereafter, he takes them shopping whilst disorientated and distress, to deter them from bring action for the offence of rape.

The mens rea element of rape, is intention and clearly the defendant has admitted that he had sexual intention.

The actus reus element is penetration without consent and evidently in my client testimony, he inserted his penis into her virgina and raped her severely without the consent of my client.

My Lord, the defendant should be prosecuted for the offence he had committed.

I rest my case.

Aren't you forgetting a couple of facts?
One, she did not transport herself there, the defendant paid for her flight ticket.
Two, if she was disorientated and distressed what was she doing swimming in the hotel pool and generally having a good time?

Moreover, there was never any misrepresentation. He neither confirmed nor denied that he was married. He simply did not answer her. He never misrepresented to her who he really was. She met the same person she expected to meet. She confirmed that she was going over there not just to meet him but also to have sex with him. So with such a lame argument you would be laughed out of court.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by akon4u: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Confused girl
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by ladyverere(f): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

Absolutely correct. But this case is totally different.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kufie:
With all these rape allegations flying around I officially declare 2017 "The year of the rape saga".

From now henceforth please only females from my nuclear family are allowed to call me. I no dey find trouble. Make I even begin dey double boxers.

grin grin You're hilarious.
Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
4Ken:

There's a difference between " am" and "I'm" so I'm sure I'm sure you went to a public school or you didn't go to school you fucking rapist. You come online talking trash, you must be fucking out of your head if you have one. What have you achieved in life? What makes you feel so big? You are nothing and will remain nothing. I will fucking employ you as a slave and make your life better. You don't even know how to write a simple sentence not knowing where to put commas. You want to talk, bring it on. You want to meet face to face, being it on. I will pay soldiers to lock you up and I will pay inmates to rape you in cell. Don't bring your nonsense near me you good for nothing nigga. A used sanitary pad is more useful than you. Idiot that has no life. Come on, please let's meet face to face. You put your number on Nairaland, desperately looking for who to love you or looking for a prey to rape. Bleep you and your father and mother and family if you have one.
what more can u say?, any1 following our banter clearly knows who the mad one is,u can't employ me, you can't even pay soldiers to lock me up,there's my number,my instagram, even my face is available, what more do u want faceless zombie? I've got nothing to hide,my location is even there,just drop your number and your face,simple as abc,I can't go low to insult your parents because your stupidity isn't their fault,we'll maybe they could have prevented all this by not having you,but again who are we to predict what will become of you,I already told you to buzz off,plz heed my advice. And lastly am not a nigga,I know you are not attractive, no one will have consensual sex with you so why bother bantering about rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape by iamsammie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

OMG! I don't know how to react on this...the story is quite complicated..
This case is nowhere near complicated.
Let me tell you what a sane person would have done.
According to the story, the man raped her in the evening of the second day after she got to the hotel.
Now after she learns the man is married the first day she got to the hotel, a sane person would have packed her bag first thing the next day.
OK fine she stayed back for what.
Now after the rape, a sane person would have immediately run out of the hotel to inform appropriate authorities.
But she did not, that girl is not sane she is greedy.
Because she saw all the money the man had to blow up on her and she is now thinking that if she plays the rape card, she may get more out of him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.