Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations (2465 Views)

”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by FeedMeNews: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Popular African raunchy dancer and stripper from Zimbabwe, Pinky Cinderellah Sibanda, has denied lesbianism allegations being raised against her.

This follows the leaking of a picture in which she was supposedly having a “French kiss” with one of her girlfriends.

However, she denies the claims saying it was just a pose for a picture, talking to Hmetro she said;
“I am not into lesbianism, I was never a lesbian. I was just posing for a picture with a friend chete.

“She is the one that was sticking out her tongue not me.
“It’s nothing strange though sometimes girls pose for pictures like that.

With the way I love d**k (male organ) I can’t afford to be a lesbian. I can’t even go without it (d**k) for a week” she said.

The stripper, who claimed her parents were senior members of Bulawayo Methodist Church, said the picture was taken sometime in June this year.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/can-even-go-week-without-dick-popular.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by Topccy007: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Smh
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by Macgreat(m): 1:56am On Dec 02, 2017
grin

Nice photo. . . lesbians are fun set of ladies.

Wallpapers inspection on going
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2017
You can't go one week without a deek and yet if I offer you my own, you would ask me to pay.... Who's fooling who then?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by PointZerom: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2017
malware:
You can't go one week without a deek and yet if I offer you my own, you would ask me to pay.... Who's fooling who then?

She's talking about functional dick.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Functional deeks are only known after testing... It's not by mouth
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by PointZerom: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2017
malware:

Functional deeks are only known after testing... It's not by mouth

Na eye them dey take know a matured corn.....Igbo Proverb.
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Na eye them dey take know a matured corn.....Igbo Proverb.

That does not apply to deeks... There are several mysteries sorrounding them. Some are big but can't stand fully, while some are big and can stand, but won't last long
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by PointZerom: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2017
malware:

That does not apply to deeks... There are several mysteries sorrounding them. Some are big but can't stand fully, while some are big and can stand, but won't last long

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=62903214][/quote]

I now understand that your own is among the two I described above...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by PointZerom: 7:49am On Dec 02, 2017
malware:

I now understand that your own is among the two I described above...

I don't know who told you but If it's your sister that told you this, pls don't mind her o!
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

I don't know who told you but If it's your sister that told you this, pls don't mind her o!

Yeah... She said you're a one minute man grin
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by PointZerom: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2017
malware:

Yeah... She said you're a one minute man grin

Lol, a journey of 1000mtrs begins with a step but when the punanny is as wide as Old Trafford what will the son of man do?.
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by Donjazzy12(m): 8:42am On Dec 02, 2017
FeedMeNews:
Popular African raunchy dancer and stripper from Zimbabwe, Pinky Cinderellah Sibanda, has denied lesbianism allegations being raised against her.

This follows the leaking of a picture in which she was supposedly having a “French kiss” with one of her girlfriends.

However, she denies the claims saying it was just a pose for a picture, talking to Hmetro she said;
“I am not into lesbianism, I was never a lesbian. I was just posing for a picture with a friend chete.

“She is the one that was sticking out her tongue not me.
“It’s nothing strange though sometimes girls pose for pictures like that.

With the way I love d**k (male organ) I can’t afford to be a lesbian. I can’t even go without it (d**k) for a week” she said.

The stripper, who claimed her parents were senior members of Bulawayo Methodist Church, said the picture was taken sometime in June this year.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/can-even-go-week-without-dick-popular.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
She is lying. She is a lesbian. But don't be surprised, a lot of foolish men abound who will believe her. Some fools will even offer to marry her.
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by themaestro08(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2017
nice pics. Her butts are comparable to that of my bae(round and thick)

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by malware: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, a journey of 1000mtrs begins with a step but when the punanny is as wide as Old Trafford what will the son of man do?.

On the contrary, wide punanni causes less sensation, hence delayed eruption.

Consider this as lesson one, Mr. Enthusiast.
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by master69(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2017
At ur age dont go and look for one man to marry.....be fooling ur sef.
Re: ‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Really Useless? / Reactions As Nigerian Male Students Twerk Like Female (photos) / Can You Marry A Smoker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.