Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (43001 Views)

'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Outside the shore of this country

A particular tribe makes us look stupid before everyone
YOU ARE EVIL PERSONIFIED!
Do your research, people into this wickedness are mostly people from Southwest...
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Litmus: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
How do we know this Cameroonian wasn't a paid French Agent paid to finger English speaking West Africans or somebody paid or urged by Nigerians to implicate Ghanaians or somebody paid or urged by by Ghanaians to further cement Nigerians in position of guilt ? Nobody should believe, absolutely, news concerning trafficking/”slave” news from Libya. Not from those that claim they were ones migrants in Libya with personal observations (how do we know they were genuinely in Libya and even if true, their perspective may be skewed because as an individual your perspectives will be First-Person (limited) and not Gods eye-view (in panoramic technicolour) and nor should you believe Blogs or some major news network (Bloggers are liars and major news networks sensationalists in the short term and slow to present accurate news) What we all require is major investigations by News Networks, researchers and Governmental Organisations.
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by sircrabo: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sewgon79:

I am a living witness, your brother from Edo and Igbo sells a lady to another guy at SAHARA HOTEL, AGADEZ, NIGER REPUBLIC.

I asked a lady who has spent so many years in that town if what I am seeing is real, she said that is normal trade around here

Since when did Edo turn to Ibo. When it comes to issues of national pride, people say Edo is not part of biafra but when one bad egg is caught, you term them all to be Ibo.

They are no longer Nigerians but Edo and Ibo

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Crixina(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
AxxeMan:
Lies and its all Fake news. They are videos showing Libyans as the ones doing the auctions and even BBC confirmed that they are Libyans.
They may be Libyans, but I'm sure there have contacts from other nationalities who sell out their own people too.

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by edupedia: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
AxxeMan:
Lies and its all Fake news. There are videos showing Libyans as the ones doing the auctions and even BBC confirmed that they are Libyans.

....Libyans are out to confuse the world and they will us stupid West Africans to do it...
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
A goat like you dont deserve to live...trolling every thread like your perso- in-crime Nwamaikpe makes you look dumb. You are a depressed soul!

sarrki:

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by ladenz(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

#No to hate speech#
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by jude33084(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
classicMan22:
how on Earth Edo people find dem self in Nigeria self? dis people should been merge wit Italians people once and 4 all.

grin cheesy bros they didn't mention Edo nau,...Haba!

Merging them with Italian people for be good idea o tongue tongue

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Ugosample(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
KemjikaEme:
As usual, useless Nigerian youths will always find a way to drag ''IGBO'' into every damn thing.
Is there a reference to Igbos on that post?
I saw a Cameroonian and Edo witness but no specific reference to Igbos or any Nigerian tribe selling slaves in Libya.
Modern Africa and Nigeria is doomed when educated youths only derive joy from ethnic bigotry.
I regret being a Nigerian!

It's a shame really
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
jude33084:

grin cheesy bros they didn't mention Edo nau,...Haba!

Merging them with Italian people for be good idea o tongue tongue
but me and u both know it's dem dat like to do this kind stuff, merging dem wit Italians will be like blessing, after all most of dere sister's are busy doing charity work wit Italian Men tongue

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Augiiee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Desyner:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/shocker-nigerians-run-libyan-slave-camps-cameroonian-returnee/
Where is FFK, who said most of the Nigerians trafficked were from d southern part of the country, ashe they're d ones running d show over there.
#Charles #IgboKwenu #Ipob #Igbos
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by OSCAMO: 5:45am On Dec 03, 2017
firstclassmumu:
I have been seeing news about slavery in libya every where but I don't understand. Can someone please explain what's going on to me

Slavery claims are just meant to stir emotions. It's illegal immigrants captured by Libyan authorities. Since they are in their hundreds of thousands, you can expect their detention camps to be squalid & squeezed.
Finally, anybody blaming Libyan people should understand that the smugglers cartels start from west Africa & they are not humanitarian workers!

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by OSCAMO: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2017
babasolution:
this story is suspect,the europeans add their arab allies want to change the narrative and make africans blame and hate themselves

Stop blaming others for your mistakes. Those illegal immigrants are stuck in Libya & lack ways to get back. Do you think Libyan authorities have air tickets laying around to dish for people to return back home?

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by OSCAMO: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2017
engrchykae:
how can nigerians and ghanaians who are dark in complexion be able to pass for Italian coast guard or marine guards?
The truth is that the slave camp is run by Libyans who had similar skin color as caucasians.
The UN backed government in Libya have questions to answer.
This calls for au troops to invade Libya.but Nigeria that is supposed to play a vital role is not serious.
Invade to spread your misery elsewhere? Despite Libya being in civil war, your African people still prefer it over Nigeria/Ghana? Cameroon...etc

Fix your own countries & stay in it!

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by bigtt76(f): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Same as where yours is.... In between your legs

phreakabit:

Where is thy brain oh dimwit of infinite imbecility?
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by phreakabit(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
bigtt76:
Same as where yours is.... In between your legs

Good thing you acknowledge yours is located there. . . . Your imbecility is priceless!
Legendary stuff.
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by bigtt76(f): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Same to you. Have a lovely Sunday too.

phreakabit:

Good thing you acknowledge yours is located there. . . . Your imbecility is priceless!
Legendary stuff.
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by engrchykae(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
OSCAMO:

Invade to spread your misery elsewhere? Despite Libya being in civil war, your African people still prefer it over Nigeria/Ghana? Cameroon...etc

Fix your own countries & stay in it!
if our president is serious,the Libyan leader should be in detention since.
How can he claim to be ignorant of gross human right abuse going on under his nose?
He is a suspect.
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by babasolution: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
OSCAMO:

Stop blaming others for your mistakes. Those illegal immigrants are stuck in Libya & lack ways to get back. Do you think Libyan authorities have air tickets laying around to dish for people to return back home?

am nt blaming them,this news agency have a way of portraying africans,we should be mindful of that
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Vivere: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2017
AxxeMan:
You are really A Senseless Zombie Without Brains!!

Where did you see Edo or our Brothers the Igbo's as the abductors in that post?

Better Remove my tribe Edo from your rotten mouth
Which day did Edo people become brothers of the Igbo? Why create a fake relationship where none exists? You ate such an imposter!

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo / Cross River State Ministry Of Works Burnt Down