Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,786 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions (5459 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by ubunja(m): 2:31am On Dec 02, 2017
THIS POST CANT BE RESTORED. BACK-UP COPY CANT BE FOUND...

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by onyechimereze1: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
cheers

I've read most of post you brought back, please do more by bringing all of them back. More ink to your pen and more knowledge to your brain
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyechimereze1:

I've read most of post you brought back, please do more by bringing all of them back. More ink to your pen and more knowledge to your brain
within the next hour i will do as you request
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by onyechimereze1: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
ubunja:
THIS POST CANT BE RESTORED. BACK-UP COPY CANT BE FOUND...

So unfortunate it can't be restored, anyways try and restore the ones you can especially​ from 2017 posts, your post are highly appreciated. More wisdom to you

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by ubunja(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2018
onyechimereze1:

So unfortunate it can't be restored, anyways try and restore the ones you can, your post are highly appreciated. More wisdom to you
thanks for the vote of confidence. sorry about the post

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by onyechimereze1: 2:53am On Mar 13, 2018
ubunja:

thanks for the vote of confidence. sorry about the post

You are most welcome, but there is still most of your 2017 post that haven't been restored?? am still anticipating for it's restoration if possible. thanks

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by ProfessorHank: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
I've checked this post almost everyday.

Ubunja kindly do us the magical favour of bringing it back
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by maak400: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2019
please reproduce this post ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by Adeniyi33(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by muheeb01(m): 2:12am On Nov 02, 2021
Please restore it asap
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions by ubunja(m): 3:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Adeniyi33:

Ubunja , kindly write any part you remember on this interesting topic. I read part of it from you n a trend that says... "When a girl complai. Of boredom to a clueless nigga, he would say, "change to Chanel 2".. Kindly expatiate more sir.

Don't forget the "iceking; the colder you are... "
Only these two are sufficients
I can not re-write this post,, but I did write a similar post dealing with similar themes titled "Hacking The Female Mind". Read that one.

CC: muheeb01

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / Innocent Ashawo / Tottenham Is A Bastard For Cutting My #145k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.