Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41183 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 4:45am On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:

The word 'poor as used hv ended up deceiving you. We still have those that plays the roles of the biblical Levites today in the church. Who will take care of them?

Please who are the present day Levites?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 4:52am On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:

Giving to God

God that you cannot see? Bros I doubt you are christian let alone reading the Bible.

See 1 John 4:20.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

God that you cannot see? Bros I doubt you are christian let alone reading the Bible.

See 1 John 4:20.

Giving to God
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 5:21am On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

What was the duty of the biblical Levites?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 5:23am On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:

What was the duty of the biblical Levites?

To work in the temple.

I hope you are not dodging the question.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 5:25am On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

To work in the temple.
I hope you are not dodging the question.

What exactly was their work in the temple?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by fm4real2k6(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2017
I understand what he is trying to say.

Myself and Wifey pays 11% and ever since we have been doing that, God has been far more faithful.

For me the understanding is, whether you pay your tithe or not, you ALREADY have the blessings of God.

But in Malachi 3, God said he will rebuke devourer for your sake.

The cavet is, for a tither, you have something to go back to God for if devil "attack" your finance, your health or something you keep spending money unnecessarily on.

For me, for the first time since 2014 that i lost my 4am to 11pm job and even relocated out of Lagos, i already made six zeros. It might be nothing to you, but for a young man with 2 young kids whose highest salary before now is N80k is a huge deal, and it can only be God.

I can boldly say I CANT BE STRANDED, and if devil is trying to play prank, apart from me having an advocate, who is Jesus Christ, my tithing-obedience is enough confidence to approach the throne-of-heaven on issue bothering my finance, health, business and what-a-view.
an understanding, a personal
However, i'd like to implore, young people, you dont need to be toss in the wind on the issue of tithing. If you wont tithe, that is your own, nobody should "convince/force you to tithe or not but get an understanding and hold on to it. The best way to get that understanding is through the Holy Spirit.

More importantly, as young people, we need Him more, so that we wont be toss up and down with these heresies flying up and down in this last days.

My 10kobo advice.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

The levitical priesthood is dead.We do not have levites under Christianity
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Neoteny(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2017
KKKWHITE:
so where is the tithe going to

Straight to Daniella Okeke.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Cenote(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who does he pay the tithe to? Who is on top of this tithing chain?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DWJOBScom(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
DavidEsq:

Isn't faith by hearing of the word? Wat does the word say about tithing?

Mal 3 vr 8 - 12 , Gen 28 vr20 - 22 and Romans 3 vr 21 - 31 - you guys don't get it

am always here dear
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DavidEsq(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Mal 3 vr 8 - 12 , Gen 28 vr20 - 22 and Romans 3 vr 21 - 31 - you guys don't get it

am always here dear

I belive have seen my reply
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

The levitical priesthood is dead.We do not have levites under Christianity

Thank you PaChukwudi44. Because I'm still waiting for the guy's response.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
PointZerom:

What exactly was their work in the temple?

Enjoy your day because you are dodging the questions. Usual of the gom that couldn't provide freeze with a logical explanation from the Bible.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

Enjoy your day because you are dodging the questions. Usual of the gom that couldn't provide freeze with a logical explanation from the Bible.

Nope, I am taking you to somewhere, just answer the question first.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by peeps4u: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
dfrost:

Don't reply him again, he also deliberately avoid my question and bible quotations that render his argument invalid
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dfrost: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2017
peeps4u:

Don't reply him again, he also deliberately avoid my question and bible quotations that render his argument invalid

Me reply him? I don't time for such people. Zero logical reasoning. Zero points like the moniker implies. cheesy grin

I've deduced several things from this whole debacle:

1. People's eyes are gradually opening to reality.
2. The gom have been hurt really bad by frz.
3. You can't ignore the question raised by him. You need to defend yourself (i.e. the gom).
4. Some people will need the grace of God to be freed from bandage.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Mowriyah: 5:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Please stop wasting your money on tithe. Your pastor will never tell you the true bible verses on tithe. Please read the article below:

https://lilianel.home.blog/2019/08/07/bible-verses-on-tithe-your-pastor-will-never-tell-you/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.