Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41160 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Naturalobserver(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pastor Suleiman,10 percent is 10 percent......dont add or remove from the word of God.any other thing u'r giving is not tithe.......God will bless smbdy ND they start acting anyhow.....The other day d other one was saying "all Catholics will go to hell"...who is to he to judge?This same pastor failed to manage his marriage on two different occasions with 2 different women.......Somebody will go for dry fasting,wake up one morning ND start spewing rubbish....its not enough to be spirit filled.....Learn to be wise

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by ennyola8: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Female or male stylist and nail technician needed in a new salon at ebute meta. ..if interested call 08069608230
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DEOLINX: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jesus came to preach the gospel and have no records of tithe collected by him simply because he realized his death meant an end to us using tithe and sacrifices to seek God's forgiveness...

So, there was tithe prescribed to take care of the Levites but Tithe as we know it today is not tithe as it was in the mosaic law, which has been abolished:

Colossians 2:13 ---Furthermore, though you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcised state of your flesh, God made you alive together with him. He kindly forgave us all our trespasses 14 and erased the handwritten document that consisted of decrees and was in opposition to us. He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.

Ephissians 2:12 At that time you were without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel, strangers to the covenants of the promise; you had no hope and were without God in the world. 13 But now in union with Christ Jesus, you who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ. 14 For he is our peace, the one who made the two groups one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off. 15 By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, in order to make the two groups in union with himself into one new man and to make peace

Conclusion: Read this bible verses:

Hebrew 7: 5 True, according to the Law, those of the sons of Leʹvi who receive their priestly office have a commandment to collect tithes from the people, that is, from their brothers, even though these are descendants of Abraham. 6 But this man who did not trace his genealogy from them took tithes from Abraham and blessed the one who had the promises. 7 Now it is undeniable that the lesser one is blessed by the greater 8 And in the one case, it is men who are dying who receive tithes, but in the other case, it is someone of whom witness is given that he lives. 9 And it could be said that even Leʹvi, who receives tithes, has paid tithes through Abraham, 10 for he was still a future descendant of his forefather when Mel·chizʹe·dek met him. 11 If, then, perfection was attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for it was a feature of the Law that was given to the people), what further need would there be for another priest to arise who is said to be in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek and not in the manner of Aaron? 12 For since the priesthood is being changed, it becomes necessary to change the Law as well. 13 For the man about whom these things are said came from another tribe, from which no one has officiated at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord has descended from Judah, yet Moses said nothing about priests coming from that tribe........18 So, then, the former commandment is set aside because it is weak and ineffective. 19 For the Law made nothing perfect, but the introduction of a better hope did, through which we are drawing near to God.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by oruma19: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who send u? If u like give 100%, the most important is that u should be born again. Are u born of the spirit? Speaking in tongues or doing miracles doesn't make u born again, ye must be born again Mr Suleiman.

5 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by josessybj: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
How man percent did you increase Stephanie Otobo

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by proeast(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
To who are you paying the 30% tithe sir? Why dont you make it 100% since you know the tithe is still going into your bank account? Freeze really them where it hurts!

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Yyeske(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
See brain, your mumu followers pay tithes to you, you take your salary out of it and pay 30% to yourself again, who is this person fooling sef. Anyway those mumu followers will increase their tithes to 30% and more money falling into your account.
The 10% the mumu followers pay goes into his account already, they will try to please him and start paying 30% too. Chop the money abeg

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by jamace(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin
Show Promoter
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by samsonvijay1: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wow!!!
Glory be to God Almighty!
I will increase mine to 20% in the first month of January 2018.
I will continue to honour God, the source of my income!!!!!!!
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by MatthewCGile: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
I spend it on the less privilege and the hungry in the society

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
If you like increase it to 100% who cares
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by oruma19: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesicilian:
No problems with the reverred Apostle increasing his tithe from 10% to 30%. My only issues with it are:
1. The Bible says what the right hand does the left hand shouldn't be aware of it, so we can still claim our heavenly rewards. Although then it was talking about giving to the poor, I believe the same principle applies .(Matthew 6:3)
2. If it was done to spite Freeze (I refuse to refer to him as Daddy), then it was a carnal decision and not motivated by the Holy Spirit.
3. Instead of giving Biblical reference, the man of God is quoting Adams Oshiomole!
lolzzzzz,, them nor get defence for tithe matter. Ole fowl...lolzz

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by dheilaw1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tosinex:
Yeah yeah.. That's how we roll in the kingdom, Satan and his agents can go and hug transformer... hahahahaha grin
one gullible follower sited. the man is simply telling his zombies to increase their thite to 30%

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Obere4u: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Isi mkpi di n'akpa mkpi. No more no less
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Atlantia(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Satan cannot die...He's a PASTOR
He should know that.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by opribo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jeez, what a way to brain wash an already brain washed people.

The sheeples are the ones generating the tithe and you are the one receiving. So what difference does it make even if you give 100%, it's still revolving around the same pot.

Come to think of it, they say there is only one God but I don't hear Muslims talk about tithe rather they preach helping the poor and needy. I have not seen or heard of an imam or sheik having a private jet or exhibiting the type of affluence a single Christian pastor or GO flaunts around.

This clearly shows what is happening to the so called tithe.
Damn, the sheeples need to be a little wiser maybe you will begin to see some pastors start looking for other means of livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
Koolking:
The rule is simple and must be kept as ruled. God can not be mocked

If you must pay tithe, 10% is 10%, you can never under pay or over pay and fan yourself you are the best, rather you incur the wrath.

I would rather suggest, you give more to the people in need (they represent God on earth) rather than paying the obnoxious and annulled tithing.

However, the man just managed to up his bamboozled strategy. God is watching in HD

You're using Nigerian mentality to interpret the Bible. Tithe is different from alms giving and paying my tithe does not in anyway stop me from giving to the needy. We still have 'Levites (the poor) around us.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mickeymimi: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by peeps4u: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Joshbillionz:
But thefact is that the more you attack tithers the more numerous and more committed to tithing they become .... So for all those who are trying to bash tithing i just wonder why you are boThered When those paying tithes are not complaining

Actually, the rising attacks against tithing were due to the condemnation from pastors and the other tithers that non-tithers won't be blessed. Everyone proving a point and I also believe the greatest blessing is in giving, not tithing. Tithers and non-tithers will remain to be blessed.

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by BluntBoy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Joshbillionz:
But thefact is that the more you attack tithers the more numerous and more committed to tithing they become .... So for all those who are trying to bash tithing i just wonder why you are boThered When those paying tithes are not complaining

I don't think anyone is attacking tithers; but we are against these thieves conning people out of their money.

The Bible was explicit about tithing but none of you tithe that way. If you all insist on tithing, then you need to tithe the right way as explicitly laid down in the Bible.

If you want to pay tithes, these entities must be in existence:

1. A Levitical priesthood (which the eternal Priesthood of Christ has replaced).

2. A temple.

The Jews no longer pay tithes because there is presently no temple and so no temple workers to feed on tithes.

6 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tithe that you’re paying to yourself

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by martineverest(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Get ready for more ostentatious private trips update from Daniella okeke

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by oruma19: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
queensera:
The Nigerian popular apostle, "apostle suleman" took to his twitter page to reveal that he just increased is own tithe from the normal 10 percent God ordered them to collect to 30 percent.

Below Is What He Tweeted:

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 percent, Satan Go And Die"

What is your thoughts about this.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-just-increased-my-tithe-to-30-percent.html

then its no more tithe, tithe is 1/10. Apostle pls try harder, pastors keep proving to us that they have been scamming us. No bible passage to justify it now its to use another format, the former one don cast, here's the new one...lolz. These guys are smart sha, but we are smarter...ahahahshahaha, sulesule...I believe u..lolzz

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
DEOLINX:

Jesus came to preach the gospel and have no records of tithe collected by him simply because he realized his death meant an end to us using tithe and sacrifices to seek God's forgiveness...

So, there was tithe prescribed to take care of the Levites but Tithe as we know it today is not tithe as it was in the mosaic law, which has been abolished:

Colossians 2:13 ---Furthermore, though you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcised state of your flesh, God made you alive together with him. He kindly forgave us all our trespasses 14 and erased the handwritten document that consisted of decrees and was in opposition to us. He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.

Ephissians 2:12 At that time you were without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel, strangers to the covenants of the promise; you had no hope and were without God in the world. 13 But now in union with Christ Jesus, you who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ. 14 For he is our peace, the one who made the two groups one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off. 15 By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, in order to make the two groups in union with himself into one new man and to make peace

Conclusion: Read this bible verses:

Hebrew 7: 5 True, according to the Law, those of the sons of Leʹvi who receive their priestly office have a commandment to collect tithes from the people, that is, from their brothers, even though these are descendants of Abraham. 6 But this man who did not trace his genealogy from them took tithes from Abraham and blessed the one who had the promises. 7 Now it is undeniable that the lesser one is blessed by the greater 8 And in the one case, it is men who are dying who receive tithes, but in the other case, it is someone of whom witness is given that he lives. 9 And it could be said that even Leʹvi, who receives tithes, has paid tithes through Abraham, 10 for he was still a future descendant of his forefather when Mel·chizʹe·dek met him. 11 If, then, perfection was attainable through the Levitical priesthood (for it was a feature of the Law that was given to the people), what further need would there be for another priest to arise who is said to be in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek and not in the manner of Aaron? 12 For since the priesthood is being changed, it becomes necessary to change the Law as well. 13 For the man about whom these things are said came from another tribe, from which no one has officiated at the altar. 14 For it is clear that our Lord has descended from Judah, yet Moses said nothing about priests coming from that tribe........18 So, then, the former commandment is set aside because it is weak and ineffective. 19 For the Law made nothing perfect, but the introduction of a better hope did, through which we are drawing near to God.

No amount of propaganda can save the situation, the verses you quoted is not against tithe. Tell your daddy Freezer to goan pay the dowry of that lady the disciples he said we should follow their biblical footsteps didn't engage in BABY MAMA.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na company income tax?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by joycluv: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
sh.....

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Richy4(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
People are getting extremely wiser...I don't know why smiley
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by samsonvijay1: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wow!
Glory be to God Almighty!!!!!!!!
I will increase mine Tithing to 20% from January 2018!!!
You either increase in honouring God or decrease in the same!
As for me and my house we will increase in honouring God Almighty!!!!!!!!
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mickeymimi: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Koolking(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
cud you pls show the verse that declared it 10%

Tithe means 'tenth' my friend.

Checkout Numbers 18:26

26 “Speak to the Levites and say to them: ‘When you receive from the Israelites the tithe I give you as your inheritance, you must present a tenth of that tithe as the LORD’s offering.

It's an abolished practice.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by yummydrae(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
And where are you paying your tithe to? your own church?

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by ajepako(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yeah sure...

And the proceeds is going to United Bank of Heavens, right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.