Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (58402 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by AK6464(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy
After you chop kpomo testing amounting to N543,850. You say you no go buy abi?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by hokafor(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Of course it will take a gun for a handsome man like this to propose to that heavy weight champion.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol..e b like say d guy don dey chop her puna(free) for too long
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
the film go sweet and full of actin...when is it coming out?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
hokafor:
Of course of it will take a gun for a handsome man like this to propose to that heavy weight champion.

actually, the guy looks built to handle whatever is on offer
sinaj:
Seems she is pregnant grin
thats why she vex carry pistol gabadaya
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

What's happening here?

Humans are losing Humanity.

Most knowledgeable people will now agree with me that this Pre-wedding pics of a thing is now turning to Chronic madness

I hope they are not placing a curse on their marriage
I totally agree with you. Epic madness!
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by blaze1916(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
With all that muscle abi...ok issorite
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
is that a movie poster?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
see as her belle don talk-in.....she's out of shape won come force this guy to marry her...

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
money121:
Shey na by Force

grin grin grin grin.... Lol! Hahahahahahaha.. Girls are not smiling oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by sinaj(f): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
imhotep:

thats why she vex carry pistol gabadaya
no b small
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by ehbellsho(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Can't blame d lady much though, maybe she is a victim of eat-n-run and tym is running out and dis one wey shook head won't pass-her-by
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kufie:
When you eat the cookie for 10 years and try to break up grin grin grin
hahahahahahaha
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Freiburger(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na by force to propose to a hoe
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
No free chopping allowed........ Continuous test driving not allowed......
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by castrol180(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Abbeysunday:
This is a Do or Die kind of proposal

Brotherman wen dis kind of tin happens u gaz no choice ohh

Either u put d fucking ring or she blows d fucking brains out..

Ur choice tho

I know quite alright that you must have typed f ucking ring and f ucking brains before seun's nairaland changed it to bleeping...

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Brugo:
grin
I know someone totally capable of this. Thankfully I escaped before it got serious. Her love is always like she's threatening you. Men, there are crazy girls in this world.
for real shocked
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Ashley86400: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lol. .actually the original caption on instagram is:
"When the pastor says you must marry in 2017 and it's already December". smiley
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Brugo:
grin
I know someone totally capable of this. Thankfully I escaped before it got serious. Her love is always like she's threatening you. Men, there are crazy girls in this world.
I dey tell you bro. I dated one some years back.
The girl fit kill you if you no take am go place together . U can't walk on ur own without her tagging along. I am still surprised how I freed myself.
Crazy girls dey for this world oo
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by r2beez(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
na how LadyGoddiva, Safiaa and packahantas go propose to their men be this. Yorubad demons don do dem bad already grin

Okoro take dis

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by hakeem77: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
God has made every man that proposes to a lady on his knees forever under her feet. What his mother cannot gain from him, the lady will always get it. Amin.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Saeed110: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
mhen this is gun � oo.... I don't have choice either
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by omoseth(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Not after he has finished vandalising her shoko?he goes nowhere. Hm don meet Camel toe wey get teeth..Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

What's happening here?

Humans are losing Humanity.

Most knowledgeable people will now agree with me that this Pre-wedding pics of a thing is now turning to Chronic madness

I hope they are not placing a curse on their marriage
It's more of madness these days.. This is the kind of pre-wedding picture that will spring up when two silly people are getting married cheesy
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Gkemz: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Brother run for your life. That's all I've got to say.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
By force proposal......He can claim he did it under duress
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's more of madness these days.. This is the kind of pre-wedding picture that will spring up when two silly people are getting married cheesy

I tire
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
sinaj:
Seems she is pregnant grin
she is not,she has big tummy like you
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by Basfaq(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
ivolt:

I don't see sex in that pic, just a woman wielding gun and a man on his knee.
This picture not video,you can only see a single show.
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Whoever gave that lady a gin deserves to be shot with the same gun and then some. Gun safety much?
Re: Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
money121:
Shey na by Force

Lol.. Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.