Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? (1419 Views)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by AloyEmeka5: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
Do Single Women Prefer Married Men?
By Abiola Abrams February 19, 2010 11:15 am

Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? Hot NEW AbiolaTV Video on Single Women, Married Men and Cheating.

http://hellobeautiful.com/your-man/abiola-abrams/video-do-single-women-prefer-married-men/

Hey Rockstars!

There’s been lots of cheating, lies, adultery and infidelity in the news lately from golfer Tiger Woods of course to politicians like John Edwards to ministers like Ted Haggard and even stylist Misa Hylton telling her truth on fallout from Diddy’s past “transgressions.” And then of course news of Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys engagement after wife Mashonda had to write an embarrassing open letter about their alleged cheating.

And Joe the Bus Driver and Larry the Plumber– we see you jumpin’ off too!!! None of these dudes were caught out there cheating with married women, so the question on the table is:

Do Single Women Purposely Pursue Married Men? Watch…

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92m3KIdmyLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by Lamii: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
i think it's the other way round. married men pursue the single women. I don't know how but they tend to be more aggressive in their approach.

i'm sure single women prefer single men too. but  if they're the desperate type, they will go with the married man who probably is more willing to spend money or please them. or sometimes they just happen to "fall in love" with the married man. the word "love" is used to cover up many transgressions nowadays. "i fell in love""love is blind" blah blah. lol
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by AloyEmeka5: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2010
Why do single women agree to be with them even when they know these men are married?
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by Lamii: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2010
because they are desperate for love and/or material stuff. same reason married men get tempted to cheat even though they have wives at home i guess.
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by AloyEmeka5: 2:59am On Mar 29, 2010
So who is to blame since either party has an ulterior motive?
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2010
Damn, I need a perm
Re: Do Single Women Prefer Married Men? by Lamii: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

So who is to blame since either party has an ulterior motive?

both

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Responsible- Male Or Female? / Ladies, choose a husband exclusively from this 7 options. / I'm Confused! Someone Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.