Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? (634 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
[b]who really is a caring partner?................like personally what would your gf/bf/husband/wife/side chic/sideboo have to do to show he/she is caring?

i call bae 3 times a week, talk often on 3 diff social media platforms, send her gifts and money without her asking and yet bae says i aiint caring....embarassed......and now i dont know what she wants from me[\b]

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala farano
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Give her the chance, time and space to flirt with other guys. And don't get mad when you see her getting cozy with any guy other than you.
.That should be caring enough.
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by sinaj(f): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2017
A caring partner is a partner that càres sad
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
[b]who really is a caring partner?................like personally what would your gf/bf/husband/wife/side chic/sideboo have to do to show he/she is a caring?

i call bae 3 times a week, talk often on 3 diff social media platforms, send her gifts and money without her asking and yet bae says i aiint caring....embarassed......and now i dont know what she wants from me[\b]

Cc: Mynd44 lalasticlala farano
you Are Investing Too Much... You Dont Give A Woman 100% attention, she'd Take It For Granted... Relax And Let Her Come After You from Now. If She Loves You Then She Would Show It

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
sinaj:
A caring partner is a partner that càres sad
so this is how you answer waec undecided
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by Nedfed(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
A caring partner is the one that also give it to you when you're in need of it. J.O Fahiola
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by coolestofall(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are Investing Too Much... You Dont Give A Woman 100% attention, she'd Take It For Granted... Relax And Let Her Come After You from Now. If She Loves You Then She Would Show It
Gbam.
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by sinaj(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2017
DeadRat:
so this is how you answer waec undecided
wink
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by habsydiamond(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Think twice bro, there are some space u are not covering...work on it if u don't want to lose Ur bae....
Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Whats Your Definition Of A Caring Partner?? by Offpoint: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
the one who don't put the whole of her family problems on me.
the who doesn't see me as an ATM

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Date. / 5 Things You Don’t Know About The Origin Of Honeymoon / I’m Not Ashamed, I Make Over 2.3 Million Naira From Prostitution—queen Farcadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.