Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (159620 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
adorablevic:
aye oo!!!aunty pls give me half of one bum
abeg na

Ask and it shall be given to you.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Coldfeets: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Not impressed.

Not interested.

This is what we normally refer to as big-for-nothing boory.

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by JVExpat: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
For the best supply of quality building materials to your site @ lowest factory prices;
Cement. Sand. Granite. IronRods (Rebars), Doors, windows, blocks, roofing sheets, paints, tiles, electrical and plumbing materials etc across Nigeria. 
Place your order right away> Call/Whatsapp SupplyQuick on 0906-417-4444.

See Latest prices of building materials here> www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
There's a very thin line between sexy and eww.

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by johnstar(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fake

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by firstclassmumu: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
haa this one is too much. Its not even sexy

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by TemmyTee82(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
earthsync:
do guys really find that hot, like really?

And I was surprised at comments too.

How does she cope?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by bayocanny: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Artificial butt

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by saaramis(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is not sexy
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wahala!

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by 2shure: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
i go dey fuc dis one 8times a day.
my cum in her
na triplets things
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why no backside of the bikini?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by klassykute(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ah aunti sufri wit d yannch nahh

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Endtimesmith(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Butt,please pray for me ooooo
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by gurunlocker: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
If one enter this, na 0.0001 milliseconds person go cum...
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by DanielsParker(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
steatopygia
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by freshinko: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
still she is not presentable.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by phranq30(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lord, take my eyes. Nothing left to see in this world anymore.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by theo1477(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
O boy
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
sad

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked Thornappple wat da hell is dis?

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Neddyogu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
S I L I C O N!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
How does she use the toilet? This is disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Catalyst4real: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by AlexCk: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Celebrating mediocre.

Anyways, how does she sit, sleep on her back, go to toilet, walk the street without eyes staring ?.

Isn't it too much baggage?
Well, i dunno how the female body works tho

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by 1miccza: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
simijimi:
All fake
"liposuction gone wrong"
And hips and butt enlargement too

1 Like

Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just a bag of lard. She dare not go a furnace. She will melt like butter.
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Alwaysking: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
My head can enter this yansh o. shocked
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by segneyukk(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
eh..welle... she's got it on point...who will marry this and have rest of mind ..at home while she's away..
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Tungy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is complete turn off for me
Re: Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
earthsync:
do guys really find that hot, like really?
we find it extremely hot.Better go do butt enlargement if yours is appreciably absent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

>>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.