Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,310 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways (832 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by LordHiffy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
It wasnt funny at all

Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yay! grin

That's crazy but at least, he's free now..Time to search for a new bae cheesy
Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by Juell(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by Smily202(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
The guy should go and Thank God for finding out early that her suppose girlfrd have another guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by LordHiffy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
Yay! grin

That's crazy but at least, he's free now..Time to search for a new bae cheesy
but d trauma alone eh
Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by justiniyke29: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
let him start hunting for another babe

Re: Man Plans With Police To Propose To His Girl, But Things Went Sideways by Elparaiso(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Certified funny.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest S*x Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / For All The Women Who Were Circumcised, The Blackroom: Adults Only! Episode5 +18 / What Package Does She Belong To??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.