Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (29346 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by YaronMudi: 1:38am On May 30, 2019
Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name on Her Hand

A lady deeply in love tattooed her boyfriend name " Victor Moses " on her hand to prove her love for him.

The boyfriend who shared the story with YMB, said
He was amazed when she called him to check his WhatsApp and saw this video and the picture.
I have said "nothing of such has happened to me, we have been together for just three (3) months.
Wow

Watch video here: https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/05/lady-tattoos-her-boyfriends-name-on-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by 9ja083: 2:26am On May 30, 2019
So what will happen if u eventually leave her for another girl?
if u are a player watch ur back. This lady means business!

3 months and she's like this, this babe have tendency to commit suicide if u leave her tommory.

This babe will be a case!

Are u Ned Nwoko?
Or did u lie to her that u are a billionaire? Sorry will be your surname if u did.

she will tell her feature husband that she likes the way victory Moses plays ball or she got that when she promised her co workers that if Victor Moses ever scores a goal she will have his name tattooed on her skin.
So the husband will be like shocked so u are a football fan? All na lie!!

38 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by YeyeGirl(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2019
9ja083:

3 months and she's like this, this babe have tendency to commit suicide if u leave her tommory.

Are u Ned Nwoko?
Or did u lie to her that u are a billionaire? Sorry will be your surname if u did.

she will tell her feature husband that she likes the way victory Moses plays ball or she got that when she promised her co workers that if Victor Moses ever scores a goal she will have his name tattooed on her skin.
. GBAM!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by ceejayMAX(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2019
Some people mumu nor be small

6 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by BruncleZuma: 9:07am On May 30, 2019
Big fail

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by joganut(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2019
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Mamakimy97: 9:08am On May 30, 2019
Me?try dis nonsense?i high...boi wey go leave me las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Fisher007: 9:08am On May 30, 2019
Hmm where should I start from.

So she/he thinks her display of the tattoo is her sign of loyalty to him?

My brother it is only your turn for now.

Now for her. She has tagged herself for life.
She is now a damaged good ( Everywhere she goes ( office, job interview, business partners), people she meets, ( both future and prospect men) family member etc. They will always see her as a fool. They won't tell her. Most people will have a piece of her and move on, knowing that she is messed up.

I prefer to have a dreadlock on my hair which I can easily cut off than have a tattoo which is unremovable.

Now am sure random people will soon come here and start claiming they do stuff like that abroad without any meaning or consequences. Trust me they always try to get it off later in one way or the other. They also realise it was just pure stupidity.

I wish her luck in her future endeavours.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by glokk4YHOLA8: 9:08am On May 30, 2019
WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE.

Websites work. No matter what your business or profession, a website can generate business, promote goodwill among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages – whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Lawalemi(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2019
Madly in love with him except that she did not carry her senses along with her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Liveair: 9:10am On May 30, 2019
Young blood. Some people never learn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by worldman(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2019
Is your name Victor Moses otedola
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Oovi5(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2019
Original 3 months?

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by dessymal(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2019
Who will tattoo my own name?
It's not too long na. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Lumideety(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2019
this looks like a primary school pupils playing with ink..... only God knows where she got the tattoo from

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by 2blessed01(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2019
Some Women Are Just Stupid... Wetin Concern Me Sef...

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by prigoz(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2019
This moses of a guy has drill this Lady's ... If you don't know, you know. Hope it is not former Chelsea Victor Moses because he is a good dribbler even in bed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by datigbogirl: 9:16am On May 30, 2019
Some guys dey try oh, dating a girl for 3months. And nobe say hin wan marry oo, atleast judging from his reaction to the girl's obsession.

I can't be with a woman I dont intend a future with for more than a day. We fvck finish you go your way, another comes to chop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by latecsart(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2019
9ja083:

Are u Ned Nwoko?

savage
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by latecsart(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2019
9ja083:

Are u Ned Nwoko?

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Spatta: 9:18am On May 30, 2019
That is women for you, They are very foolish when they are incited into the mood by romance, they loose their brain and act like dummies, they don't see the future of the relationship, they are only concern for the ecstasy of the moment,
When down the line, they guy begin to show the same affection to other women, they run mad and wild like Ton... AND BEGIN TO CLAIM HE WAS A one minute man. Ah! Women

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Nobody: 9:18am On May 30, 2019
9ja083:

Are u Ned Nwoko?

Say you no know say them dey cover tattoos? Abi na 1920 you think say we dey?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Akuruoulo(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2019
Dats the dads name
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Nobody: 9:20am On May 30, 2019
What will she tell her husband?
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Kenmatt(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2019
Three months is too short.

A substantial relationship should not be less than six months and anything beyond two years is becoming too long too.
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by dingbang(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Dats the dads name
sense will never depart from you grin
Re: Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2019
Spatta:
That is women for you, They are very foolish when they are incited into the mood by romance, they loose their brain and act like dummies, they don't see the future of the relationship, they are only concern for the ecstasy of the moment,
When down the line, they guy begin to show the same affection to other women, they run mad and wild like Ton... AND BEGIN TO CLAIM HE WAS A one minute man. Ah! Women

You are wise as you didn't finish the name Ton...in case she us on Nairaland. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.