Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) (2102 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by vybzkartel: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am too handsome

Ladies are always disturbing me

Scroll down and see

Don't give up

The handsomeness is worth the patience

Almost there are

Hurrraaaaaaay, that's me

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by hemartins(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
I understand that you are bored but the least you could do was make it obvious to the world that you are stupid.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
hemartins:
I understand that you are bored but the least you could do was make it obvious to the world that you are stupid.
A seal of a motherfucker...approval.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by pTomz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol.. you be cow o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by HARDLABOR: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is a special kind of stupidty that is rare to come by

Yhu hardly come across it

9 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by olaleks007(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Receive sense before christmas

Go in pieces

(peace)

7 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is one of them

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
ur mumuness na combo

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Go and recieve sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Maj196(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
E fit be am true true oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by harriet412(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
This one is just too stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
hemartins:

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Stanley1155: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
We forgive you for been this stupid, go and sin no more eh before I forget make sure you remove that Nonsense before the next 3 market days.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
my guy u fine d.i.e! but ur fine na from back

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by IAMSASHY(f): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2017
undecided Nawaooo, somebody can nt play wt u pple in peace again ? See as "stupidity" jst dey fly from all angle.

Op, no vex, make I add my own

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by tukdi: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Op u're stupidity personified! grin
Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2017
vybzkartel:
I am too handsome

Ladies are always disturbing me

Scroll down and see

Don't give up

The handsomeness is worth the patience
Hurrraaaaaaay, that's me

Nice one. At least you made me smile in this stress filled day at the office smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) by vybzkartel: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
victorakpabome:

Nice one. At least you made me smile in this stress filled day at the office smiley

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage / Ladies Only!! How Many Of You Are Guilty Of This / Is There Any Hope For Me, On My Boss Old Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.